Post: [RELEASE] Red-EyeX32 - Playstation 4 Trophy .TRP Extractor
03-22-2014, 07:17 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Update:

February 17, 2016: New Download Link ~ Frosty

Sup guys,

Just a little thing I had been working on for quite some time now. This here will let you extract Playstation 4 .trp files and extract the files in the container. There are mostly .png and .esfm files inside the container. All the .esfm files are encrypted from what I have seen which needs more further investigation. I have been working with intelligent people trying to get these files decrypted. From what I have heard .esfm files are encrypted .xml files just like how PS3's trophy files were. Anyways here's a pic of the tool.

You must login or register to view this content.

Download Link:

Virus scan (false positives):

Thanks to Jakes625 for being helpful Smile
Last edited by Frosty ; 02-17-2016 at 07:04 PM.

The following 76 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

⚔Spanners⚔, $ticky, 19willy74, 2much4u, Aboyj, abufhad, AlabamaHit, Algebra, BASIA2001, BigTrain, YouAppreciateMe, CITYCOMET, CODHoster1337_, DawidB, ErasedDev, DMAAR-7777, DS, EMINEM__x3, EnderMods, FAKA_ELITE, Fly Away, franciskog, gοd, g9g__BASHA__g9g, Gagliardi, GelsonSilva, Ali D Killer, HaTeRM4NR33T, iAmRishi, Jakes625, ResistTheJamsha, Je Modz, JHannon1, Jxstinian, KareraHekku, LostSoulSiskel, LULLINHO, Luphox, Marco_Legend, Master0wn3r, mishary-1212, mithosyggdrasil, MODZ4FUN420, Mr Grumpy, Nana, Not Rage, OSFPPAO12, Darth Saul, Pewp, Deleted-User0000000012210, samet2013, SC58, ShutTheCrunchUp, SnaY, sonicx1995, Spcedead678, suhail12, thanthan, ThatEpicSomeone, ThePaaqoHD, V--JR7, wiii, Winter, worrorfight, xenomage, Fatality, xkoeckiiej, xLew--, XxBlud23xX, XxYOU_DERPxX, zhuk86, Zwiik
03-22-2014, 07:19 PM #2
Luphox
Bounty hunter
Good job Red :y:
03-22-2014, 07:20 PM #3
Tustin
Balls of Steel
Good stuff man. Stuck!
03-22-2014, 07:27 PM #4
great job!
Claps
03-23-2014, 12:59 AM #5
YouAppreciateMe
I Be That Pretty Mother****er
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Sup guys,

Just a little thing I had been working on for quite some time now. This here will let you extract Playstation 4 .trp files and extract the files in the container. There are mostly .png and .esfm files inside the container. All the .esfm files are encrypted from what I have seen which needs more further investigation. I have been working with intelligent people trying to get these files decrypted. From what I have heard .esfm files are encrypted .xml files just like how PS3's trophy files were. Anyways here's a pic of the tool.

Download Link:

I just stopped selling crack today
(What you say? What you say?)
O-X-Y, I'm moron, O-X-Y, I'm moron
03-23-2014, 08:50 PM #6
SC58
Former Staff
Nice, Looks like a start to everything :yes:
03-27-2014, 06:15 PM #7
Hello I'm having trouble everytime i try to open up "PS4_trophy_Unpacker" and it shows up and it fades away and close.

03-28-2014, 11:25 PM #8
Originally posted by Falsetto View Post
Hello I'm having trouble everytime i try to open up "PS4_trophy_Unpacker" and it shows up and it fades away and close.

You suppose to use the other app...
03-28-2014, 11:30 PM #9
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Sup guys,

Download Link:

so we can unlock trophy's or soon ?
03-28-2014, 11:59 PM #10
So how do you extract it ? or where do i get the trophy00.trp?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo