Post: inFAMOUS First Light Platinum Save + Others [CUSA00897]
01-24-2015, 06:19 PM #1
The_Gazra
League Champion
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Well here is a few saves including my platinum save should they ever become useful.

Now I have placed them in there respective folders so if the PS4 save's can ever be resigned then you should be able to earn these trophies from the saves.

Blackout, Illuminated, Lickety Pronto, That's So Fetch, She's Ready, Unleashed, Perfectionist.

I have also included my Platinum save so if these ever do become useful you could test it out and see what else pops Winky Winky

These saves are for NGU ONLY[/B][/COLOR][/SIZE]

Download

Last edited by aeneax ; 03-12-2019 at 01:58 PM. Reason: title

The following 62 users say thank you to The_Gazra for this useful post:

8ball, Akeemi14, Awares, Ballackfutbol, bleask, Bobcat, Bumcleaver, chutny, Cloud, conan-1, danilo_BR, Days gone, dstraor08, ellieneto, Elu51ve_E, Elytheuq, Evil_God_125, ghostfile79, Gilson Bartowsk, gofiolulz, guyverprime, haddes21, hali10, hamza1992, Helping-Hand, Hubson1983, indysgill77, Jaydogg14, jaypark851001, Jhdaz123, Joker2203, juhssarah, Kaisho, kemo2020, Lo_ST, MacadamCowboy, mariucco94ita, marius1992, Melany, MGA_Cedar, Mic1987, mipersiga, neil3011, Notaru, ozma, Perna10, PierreMassaggiNGU, Sabbongia, samet2013, SKTT1_Jesse, skylar-4me, Supremesis, thisisedboon, UndefinedLogic, Uniastra, videogbg, wagneraquino, wolfteam1218, yasserdesu, zhuk2009, zoules, zp330531677
02-28-2015, 01:17 PM #2
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

Well here is a few saves including my platinum save should they ever become useful.

Now I have placed them in there respective folders so if the PS4 save's can ever be resigned then you should be able to earn these trophies from the saves.

Blackout, Illuminated, Lickety Pronto, That's So Fetch, She's Ready, Unleashed, Perfectionist.

I have also included my Platinum save so if these ever do become useful you could test it out and see what else pops Winky Winky

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT RESIGNING THE SAVES BECAUSE IT CANNOT BE DONE AS OF YET.

These saves are for NGU ONLY

Download

I have ps4 for infamous first light EU save game can platinum?
02-28-2015, 01:21 PM #3
The_Gazra
League Champion
Originally posted by samet2012 View Post
I have ps4 for infamous first light EU save game can platinum?

There is no way to use these saves at the moment to get the platinum these are posted should there ever be a way to resign saves and use them on the PS4.
05-22-2015, 06:27 PM #4
Gracias Smile
11-04-2015, 11:34 AM #5
Rakso
Save Point
is worked??
11-04-2015, 11:48 AM #6
Rakso
Save Point
Unleashed & Perfectionist folder is empty :/
11-05-2015, 05:03 PM #7
Gtaz
Keeper
for the future...
06-04-2017, 01:20 AM #8
For the platinum save, it's not work for me.
The trophies below don't pop, your saves achieved already,
- Alpha, Beta, Gamma
- Turret Syndrome
- Great Responsibility
- Top of the Class

But thanks you very much.

The following 2 users say thank you to choieunsoh for this useful post:

a366389, Gagliardi
09-27-2017, 07:59 AM #9
Squalyian
Save Point
the save is working , however no trophies are pooped for me.

The following user thanked Squalyian for this useful post:

Gagliardi
09-27-2017, 11:06 AM #10
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Gazra View Post

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ABOUT RESIGNING THE SAVES BECAUSE IT CANNOT BE DONE AS OF YET.

These saves are for NGU ONLY

Download

can you pls add the region in the title

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Gilson Bartowsk
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo