06-26-2015, 04:13 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Hello NGU,
Here is my thread of Bloodborne game saves.
Now I know there is no real way to use these saves, but I want to post them here for future use.
These are saves to the most twisted and hardest trophies, and if you can use them should save you plenty of time, and come to great use.
If you like what I've done please don't leech, drop a thanks,

And don't distribute these to other forums/sites. I would like for these to stay exclusive for NextGenUpdate.com

UPDATE:So as of now, July 3, 2015; 2:54AM I have posted what would be the last trophy save. I really wasn't able to capture the saves for the other bosses, but if anyone has the time to send them or comment them it would be greatly appreciated. If a trophy isn't boss related, you can most likely get it still with these saves(i.e. rune trophies or blood gem trophies)
I would also like to note that You must login or register to view this content. is a fantastic place to find other players who will help you.

UPDATE 2018 : UPDATE 2018: Sorry guys, I fixed broken links and added a folder link containing all the saves!

Here's a folder with all the saves in case the regular links don't work.

You must login or register to view this content.

Platinum save & NG++ fresh start character & Video with all stats and inventory!

Here is my platinum save, this is the save that I got all the trophies on and all the weapons/dungeons/armors and so on.
In the download file, I have included a video of all my inventory. So you can see it before you put it in your PS4.

If you wish to play off the save, I'm literally at the very first lamp. Run forward and enjoy the rest of the game on NG++

Rom, the Vacuous Spider boss battle

Instructions:
*There are two saves, i'm unsure which one's on the Rom fight, just give them both a look.
-Go on and fight Rom. (google a guide)

Mergo's wet nurse & Cainhurst

Instructions:
*This save is right after the boss fight with Micolash.
- For Mergo go on to Mergo's Loft: middle and continue on from there. (google a guide)
- For Cainhurst go to the Witch's Abode and follow along with this Removed at 1:36.

The Choir

Instructions:
*If you wish to play off this save, head along the path for another lantern.
-Head forward and open the door up ahead.

Amygdala boss

Instructions:

-google a guide and follow the path to the boss.

Hunter's Craft (acquire all 9 tools)

Instructions:
*you can also pull the living string if you need to.
-Follow the video and get the last hunter item. start the video at 12:55
There are a ton of sedatives and health potions, so use them if you have to.

yharnam pthumerian queen

Last edited by Wosley ; 06-29-2019 at 10:31 AM. Reason: title

The following 64 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

abhi1978, Aegon Targaryen, Akx, Alberish, alexandrestein, ali251020, ambenliuz, Antroise, Bearbro, bobinsky, bobsandbag, bsv683, carmania, Castian, chuchucha, Cris242cris7, daemonbloodrose, DDMSTR, essam_29, FANTASY MOD, FelixCracksOnYT, Fernando Schneider, Formative, gabricric94x, Gagliardi, ganso28, gr82b61, isterik0, itclose, jrat2, Logan_Sony, M_K_J, manh2, mansonx43, mhornfreak, modhydraho, Mrtango, muffens12345, MusicGamer, NGU Bro, oooclaymoreooo, owendswang, Panconqueso, patricios, Peakins, raffa57, rns512, sablen2, selvin santos, skigen, skylar-4me, Smexeh, Taggu2, TheDarkAngel_21, twix20, UziBarrel, Wiston2014, wortorex, Wosley, xDebugKiller, Xinon-, Zekezalot, zhuk2009, zzlordzz
07-02-2015, 11:44 AM #2
Updated added two new saves. + pdf from the bloodborne guide for the chalice dungeon last 2 layers

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

Cris242cris7
07-03-2015, 10:40 AM #3
I have finalized all the saves i've added, I've added a Platinum save which is continuing on a NG2+ play through.
If anyone wishes to contribute send me a pm Smile

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

Cris242cris7
07-26-2015, 06:57 AM #4
Hey bro , the download doesnt work on ps4 , it says that doenst have any file on the Pendrive
08-02-2015, 09:40 PM #5
Originally posted by Br View Post
Hey bro , the download doesnt work on ps4 , it says that doenst have any file on the Pendrive

There's no way to use them :/, as no save resigner has come out
11-26-2015, 10:28 AM #6
Zyriak
Gobble
so if there is no way to use them why posting it?
11-28-2015, 09:17 PM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Zyriak View Post

Just in case there might be a save resigner in the future Smile
11-29-2015, 04:05 AM #8
Originally posted by Zyriak View Post

Don't wanna sound mean, but the post starts with " I know there is no real way to use these saves, but I want to post them here for future use."
I understand you might not feel obligated to read every post, but generally you'd read the post that you're downloading from, wouldn't you? I mean he could have just as easily written "This is not a save but rather a program that self-destructs your PC the second you download it" and you'd still download it at this rate.
12-12-2015, 08:30 AM #9
ali939
Gobble
Hey whats the region?
07-02-2016, 12:00 AM #10
noice
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo