08-15-2015, 10:35 AM #1
Rebuged
Gym leader
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Download
vvvvvvvvvvv

Note: That there is not current save resigner for the PS4!

This one took awhile and a long night of going through the Challenge stages so enjoy!
[/SIZE][/I][/B]
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-19-2020 at 03:28 PM. Reason: title

The following 6 users say thank you to Rebuged for this useful post:

Bumcleaver, Nathaniel, Pinpoint87, sou1teen, voher123, xSOADx
11-18-2015, 03:57 PM #2
leicabogdan
Bounty hunter
thx. unfortunately the Persistence must be done legit. ive used a saveset on the ps3...and couldnt get that with another set
09-20-2017, 01:23 PM #3
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Rebuged View Post

Download
vvvvvvvvvvv

This one took awhile and a long night of going through the Challenge stages so enjoy!
[/SIZE][/I][/B]

usa or eu ?
09-20-2017, 01:27 PM #4
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
usa or eu ?

this game shares the PS3 trophy list so you really only need the PS3 NPWR folder for this game. But still useful for people who don't have CFW.

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Wosley
09-20-2017, 01:29 PM #5
Wosley
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
this game shares the PS3 trophy list so you really only need the PS3 NPWR folder for this game. But still useful for people who don't have CFW.

just want to know becuase i want to add it too the database and i dont want too add it in the wrong one ofcourse Winky Winky
10-03-2017, 08:35 PM #6
Wosley
Originally posted by Rebuged View Post

Download
vvvvvvvvvvv

[/SIZE][/I][/B]

added region dont forget it next time Winky Winky
04-19-2020, 04:00 AM #7
I downloaded this but it wasn't 100%? the challenges were locked and story was fully completed.
04-19-2020, 03:52 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by IrishGuardian View Post
I downloaded this but it wasn't 100%? the challenges were locked and story was fully completed.

Given the age of the thread, it's possible that we just didn't know as much about PS4 saves at the time. I'd note that when it was made Save Wizard was not yet out. While I'm not familiar with the game, the save in the download is an autosave and for something like having challenges unlocked (and that's the Evolved trophy?), I would think a profile save of some sort would be in order. But often with indie games, which I'm guessing this is, they are one and the same so who knows.

But try out some of this very general advice I posted in another thread a short while ago for someone running into similar trouble: "Make sure this is your correct CUSA. If it is, then if there are multiple save files in the download, then make sure you are resigning each of them, then back up your save files from your copy of the game somewhere safe, then delete them from your PS4, then copy over all of the resigned saves from the download (not sure there are more than one, but there often are), then launch the game while making sure your PS4 is offline, and if there is an option to Load game, do that instead of Continue."

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

IrishGuardian
05-27-2020, 06:37 PM #9
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

thanks for info. I will try it again and see it works offline
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo