Post: Diablo 3: ROS Xiipord's - Ultimate Character Save + Batting 500 [CUSA00242]
09-01-2015, 11:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

!!!DAWG! before you post that this don't work, know that there is no way to use saves right as of now. This post is here to benefit people of the future once resigning becomes possible.!!

UPDATE: 6/23/2017 - It has come to my attention the save for the 500 bounties is bugged, one user hasn't been able to get the trophy.

Screenshots in spoiler

You must login or register to view this content.
Hardcore Character with Modded gear, 1 hit with the weapon he wields garuntees 105 billion XP!!
Main Monk has CRAZY modded gear that lets you use the dash unlimitted amount of times making traversing around REALLY quick!
Also with modded gear that ensures invincibility and one hit anything.

Batting 500, just get 1 more bounty done in ACT 1 very easy!

This account has a modded hardcore and regular character which have weapons that garuntee 105 billion xp per kill! meaning 200+ paragon instantly!
All characters at level 70, 499 bounties done.
With this save you can pretty much get all the trophies done along with platinum in under 10 minutes :P
This is my platinum save I guess which basically has you set up for all the trophies, tons of op modded gear!!

Download link in spoiler below.

A user commented with a working bounty save:
Originally posted by mnga13 View Post

try this save it worked for me
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-03-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: title

The following 59 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

al68, Alberish, Alexsandr194, arnaud02, Berbere, Bidibini87, BigTrain, Blackramzes, Cap77, Captain-Obvious, carlimyagame, cyberrio, davoramone, dirtdeeds36, Dixon481, dstraor08, Geek-_-Du64, GreenMile2012, Half-A-Hash, hunk, ian7284, ichigojc, IJustWantToDie, Isaac Clarke, Javad134, jungkook, kenzeta, kiki1941, Kilz10, krustytoe, Kyoshiro, Le Gamertag, leejunfan30000, MawkouX0, mipersiga, mokozan, Mrtango, Nazareth86, palojaeger, pescedietro123, PiNsSoN, Poison, R9M8B4, Rhominator420, SeaKingNeptune, selvin santos, SeranexSama, skt0905usa, SKTT1_Jesse, SlowRapid, sqqad, SSnake, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, vzk20, WeslleyLuz, witlzx28, yared124358, ymon2k
06-28-2017, 04:12 AM #38
Any items in here that can help with new DLC trophies? Such as XP bonuses? Thanks.
06-28-2017, 05:08 AM #39
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by GoldenArm View Post
Any items in here that can help with new DLC trophies? Such as XP bonuses? Thanks.

My save should have some level 1 legendaries that give out extra XP.

If anything, I can edit a save on the PS3 and export it.
06-28-2017, 05:12 AM #40
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
What boss, exactly.

Greed. The one at the end of the Puzzle Ring. It's the only boss there.

Also, has anyone actually tried beating Diablo and Malthael on hardcore in Adventure mode? I would try it before saying those trophies can't be obtained, even if they were beaten already in story mode.
06-28-2017, 05:15 AM #41
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by NexusPolaris View Post
Greed. The one at the end of the Puzzle Ring. It's the only boss there.

Also, has anyone actually tried beating Diablo and Malthael on hardcore in Adventure mode? I would try it before saying those trophies can't be obtained, even if they were beaten already in story mode.

Oh, that boss. Yeah, I just ran into her earlier, and she only spawns a max of 7 Goblins. They've hotfixed a lot of exploitable things in the game.

And I already have a save, posted in Hardcore mode, without Diablo and Malthael killed. You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

BigTrain
06-28-2017, 06:08 AM #42
I see. In that case, couldn't you just dupe a puzzle ring until you have enough?
06-28-2017, 06:12 AM #43
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
I see. In that case, couldn't you just dupe a puzzle ring until you have enough?

A puzzle ring is unique-equipped. You can only have one on you, and your follower.

But it did seem to work, when I was doing Greed over Need myself. I even gave that save a 2 Puzzle Rings.
06-28-2017, 06:22 AM #44
Wait, are we talking about the same thing? I don't mean equipping the ring, but rather using it at Kanai's Cube, which will open a portal. Pretty sure I have like 15-20 of them in my storage chest.
06-28-2017, 06:32 AM #45
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Wait, are we talking about the same thing? I don't mean equipping the ring, but rather using it at Kanai's Cube, which will open a portal. Pretty sure I have like 15-20 of them in my storage chest.

Ohhhhhhh.

That.

Yeah, idk, I've never tried. I never had the right items.
06-28-2017, 08:14 AM #46
You don't need any items. Just the puzzle ring. After you finish a vault run, wait for the portal to close, then just use another ring. Smile

I made a short video in case anyone is confused:

DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo