Post: Diablo 3: ROS Xiipord's - Ultimate Character Save + Batting 500 [CUSA00242]
09-01-2015, 11:52 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

!!!DAWG! before you post that this don't work, know that there is no way to use saves right as of now. This post is here to benefit people of the future once resigning becomes possible.!!

UPDATE: 6/23/2017 - It has come to my attention the save for the 500 bounties is bugged, one user hasn't been able to get the trophy.

Screenshots in spoiler

You must login or register to view this content.
Hardcore Character with Modded gear, 1 hit with the weapon he wields garuntees 105 billion XP!!
Main Monk has CRAZY modded gear that lets you use the dash unlimitted amount of times making traversing around REALLY quick!
Also with modded gear that ensures invincibility and one hit anything.

Batting 500, just get 1 more bounty done in ACT 1 very easy!

This account has a modded hardcore and regular character which have weapons that garuntee 105 billion xp per kill! meaning 200+ paragon instantly!
All characters at level 70, 499 bounties done.
With this save you can pretty much get all the trophies done along with platinum in under 10 minutes :P
This is my platinum save I guess which basically has you set up for all the trophies, tons of op modded gear!!

Download link in spoiler below.

A user commented with a working bounty save:
Originally posted by mnga13 View Post

try this save it worked for me
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-03-2019 at 02:18 PM. Reason: title

The following 59 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

al68, Alberish, Alexsandr194, arnaud02, Berbere, Bidibini87, BigTrain, Blackramzes, Cap77, Captain-Obvious, carlimyagame, cyberrio, davoramone, dirtdeeds36, Dixon481, dstraor08, Geek-_-Du64, GreenMile2012, Half-A-Hash, hunk, ian7284, ichigojc, IJustWantToDie, Isaac Clarke, Javad134, jungkook, kenzeta, kiki1941, Kilz10, krustytoe, Kyoshiro, Le Gamertag, leejunfan30000, MawkouX0, mipersiga, mokozan, Mrtango, Nazareth86, palojaeger, pescedietro123, PiNsSoN, Poison, R9M8B4, Rhominator420, SeaKingNeptune, selvin santos, SeranexSama, skt0905usa, SKTT1_Jesse, SlowRapid, sqqad, SSnake, starkjim87, ThatEpicSomeone, vzk20, WeslleyLuz, witlzx28, yared124358, ymon2k
08-16-2017, 09:06 AM #56
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by naraku22 View Post
full weapon'???

Wrong section . But are you really able to get plat under 10min ?
08-17-2017, 02:26 PM #57
It's not possible to get most of the achievements with these saves, sadly. Anything to do with the storyline, unlock trophies won't pop. Unless I'm missing something?
09-05-2017, 09:21 PM #58
Originally posted by error40404 View Post
It's not possible to get most of the achievements with these saves, sadly. Anything to do with the storyline, unlock trophies won't pop. Unless I'm missing something?

yeah same here, trophy dont popup, anyway thanks for the save
10-06-2017, 05:53 PM #59
Im having troubles copying the file to my ps4, it says theres no save file on my usb but i copied it to my usb 3 times, any suggestions?
10-06-2017, 06:13 PM #60
Wosley
Originally posted by YODAMAN135 View Post
Im having troubles copying the file to my ps4, it says theres no save file on my usb but i copied it to my usb 3 times, any suggestions?

Did you already resign it on SW or Xploder ?
12-22-2017, 06:58 AM #61
Sorry to rez this thread but I haven't been able to use this save at all either, keep getting the 'this save belongs to another player' message despite using SW to resign like 5 times. My Ultimate Evil Edition is the same region already and everything (at least I think so, both are listed as CUSA00242. Any help would be amazing as I can't wait to use this save! Cheers Smile
12-22-2017, 07:58 AM #62
Wosley
Originally posted by Rakidas View Post
Sorry to rez this thread but I haven't been able to use this save at all either, keep getting the 'this save belongs to another player' message despite using SW to resign like 5 times. My Ultimate Evil Edition is the same region already and everything (at least I think so, both are listed as CUSA00242. Any help would be amazing as I can't wait to use this save! Cheers Smile

Wait cant really follow so you have save wizard and the same region but its still not working ?
12-22-2017, 12:58 PM #63
Nvm lads I've sorted it out now. Had a god-tier idiot moment and forgot that SW copies the resigned save onto your USB automatically- I was copying over the original modded save manually like a dumbass and overwriting the resigned one. I've resigned a hundred saves with SW before, can't believe this one just bamboozled me lol. I must be tired. Thanks anyway though guys, appreciate it Smile
12-31-2017, 06:14 PM #64
is it possible for a save with millions of the crafting materials?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo