02-26-2016, 03:01 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

So, As stated in my other threads. THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THESE SAVES AS OF NOW! I'm uploading these for future use FOR NGU ONLY! I'm currently going for my own platinum trophy and I'm going to upload the more harder and grind-worthy trophies. If anyone wishes to add to my list please contact me!

Platinum Save ------- (I'm sure you can unlock all the "Get __ Kills with __" trophies with this save!)

Real Estate Baron - "Upgrade All Huts"

Instructions: Upgrade Roshani's Hut You must login or register to view this content.

Expansion - "Take over all Outposts & All the Beast Master trophies (Scar Bear, Great Mammoth, Snowblood Wolf, Bloodfang sabretooth"

Instructions : The You must login or register to view this content. The difficulty is easy, shouldn't be a problem.
For the Beast Master trophies, speak to Jayma and do her elk quest, once done speak to her again and do the bloodfang sabretooth quest. After finishing that quest you will get a trophy and the other beast quests will unlock, just do them all and you will get the trophies.

Cave Hoarder- "Get 80 collectibles"

Instructions: Just pop open the map and go to the nearest collectible, you have one more left to get.

Expert Wenja - "Learn All Skills"

Instructions: Just pop open the skills menu, and buy/unlock the last skill!

My Part is done for this game! If you are so generous and wish for me to post a link to your saves here, please PM me!
Best of Luck - Xiipord!

CHECK OUT MY OTHER SAVES!

Last edited by aeneax ; 07-18-2019 at 01:37 PM. Reason: title

The following 34 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

abufhad, abulnoor, agarest1, Allicks, amjed, Andrew-W, burnttoazdt, Cloud, datsaveps34me, dma021, EmoZio, Evelove3, Harderbetter, hess47, jeizze, Kevils, Logan_Sony, Lukeluk, Major Meat Bone, milito0022, omarboflot, Palemonio, Rubbens7, sebycurv5, SilverBack, SKTT1_Jesse, Spy8089, thewheelman, Vincent-Liegeois, wafu007, wiii, Wiikimix, winnerfgy, yared124358
02-26-2016, 03:21 AM #2
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
So, As stated in my other threads. THERE IS NO WAY TO USE THESE SAVES AS OF NOW! I'm uploading these for future use FOR NGU ONLY! I'm currently going for my own platinum trophy and I'm going to upload the more harder and grind-worthy trophies. If anyone wishes to add to my list please contact me!

Real Estate Baron - "Upgrade All Huts"

Instructions: Upgrade Roshani's Hut You must login or register to view this content.

--- More Coming SOON!

Very nice. Can't wait for save resigning to come, so I can compile all these save threads into one sticky, like in the PS3 Trophies forum.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

agarest1
02-26-2016, 03:41 AM #3
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Very nice. Can't wait for save resigning to come, so I can compile all these save threads into one sticky, like in the PS3 Trophies forum.

I can't wait as well, until them I'll be here uploading my saves Smile
02-28-2016, 01:45 AM #4
2 more saves added!
03-02-2016, 09:44 AM #5
Last a final save from me!
03-04-2016, 04:36 AM #6
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Last a final save from me!

Thread added to You must login or register to view this content. Smile
06-06-2017, 12:15 AM #7
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
As of 6/5/2017,

The saves - Cave Hoarder, and Expert Wenja worked for me. So I can only assume that every other save will work. (Through Xploder)

I got my plat trophy thanks to those 2 trophies. It's not that I wasn't capable, I just couldn't be bothered to grind out the rest of the skills. So I tried my luck, and they worked.
06-29-2017, 05:03 PM #8
Hello is thus US or EU? Smile
06-29-2017, 05:13 PM #9
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by shuaibkaka View Post
Hello is thus US or EU? Smile

US region

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

shuaibkaka
06-30-2017, 03:49 AM #10
Thank you for this!! <3 I just need the hidden trophies, which I suppose are the main mission trophies, the trophies "Conquest", "Crush Your Enemies", "Mark 4 Wenja" and "Endangered"
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo