03-03-2016, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
With the recent advancements in PS4 Save Wizard, we can now resign and modify saves! Only issue is: you can only use the same region of save as your owned game, so no region switching as of yet,
but oh boy oh boy! Woot

GAMES A-G

-A-

You must login or register to view this content. by jbowers310
You must login or register to view this content. by jbowers310
-You must login or register to view this content. by Wosley
-You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by igonk
-You must login or register to view this content. by xNiightmare317
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

-B-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Beethoven_BB

-C-

-You must login or register to view this content. by SlowRapid
-You must login or register to view this content. by soad08
-You must login or register to view this content. by Gamer08
-You must login or register to view this content. by Saman80
-You must login or register to view this content. by xiN3eemHD

-D-

-You must login or register to view this content. by hess47
-You must login or register to view this content. by Blue-Knight
-You must login or register to view this content. by moejoemux
-You must login or register to view this content. by FallenSoldier
-You must login or register to view this content. by Kyoshiro
-You must login or register to view this content. by BigTrain
-You must login or register to view this content. by xros
-You must login or register to view this content. by E2Avenger
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content. *ONLINE SERVERS DISCONTINUED*
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jerem92
-You must login or register to view this content. by jerem92i
-You must login or register to view this content. by MusicGamer
-You must login or register to view this content. by RageSoul51
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jerem92i
-You must login or register to view this content. by xeepichoster

-E-

-F-

You must login or register to view this content. by ROCKY_southpaw
-You must login or register to view this content.

-G-

GAMES H-L

-H-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Reggaetonboy1
-You must login or register to view this content. by dynamite298
-You must login or register to view this content. by mark1

-I-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Burntlink

-J-

-K-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Xiipord

-L-

GAMES M-T

-M-

You must login or register to view this content. by BAD__POWER
-You must login or register to view this content. by mark1
-You must login or register to view this content. by Mana026c
-You must login or register to view this content. by HanSo

-N-

You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by Hess47
-You must login or register to view this content. by Flyingcloud11

-O-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Levisaurus
-You must login or register to view this content. by HanSo

-P-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Jesse Lagrue
-You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by rei112

-R-

-You must login or register to view this content. by trophy_Bauer
-You must login or register to view this content. by BAD__POWER

-S-

You must login or register to view this content. by zts1
-You must login or register to view this content. by onyx001

-T-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Hydrogen
-You must login or register to view this content. by Sen92
-You must login or register to view this content. by JamesDRobbins
-You must login or register to view this content. by Cloud
-You must login or register to view this content. by Dannyman

GAMES U-Z

-U-

-You must login or register to view this content. by xNiightmare317
-You must login or register to view this content. by Blurr24
-You must login or register to view this content. by onyx001
-You must login or register to view this content. by pk89
-You must login or register to view this content. by witlzx28

-W-

You must login or register to view this content. by ROCKY_southpaw
-You must login or register to view this content. by JamesDRobbins
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jesse Lagrue
-You must login or register to view this content. by Cloud

-Y-

-You must login or register to view this content. by carmania
-You must login or register to view this content. by CoolioJones

-Z-

-OTHER TOOLS/COLLECTIONS-

Last edited by Frosty ; 11-10-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added witch and hundred knights

The following 95 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Dynamite, [email protected], 19willy74, 7h1nk, abod1230, alcomplus, alifilm, Andro_El_Cubano, Anjinhupunk, BASIA2001, beonde, BigTrain, Botty, carlimyagame, claudio moyano, Cneyt-Saltrk, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, Darky080, dero974, DJR_Supreme, DMaRUAE, DoomFlake, Eisvogel, Elu51ve_E, EMINEM__x3, exceptiiion, First Blood, Flyhighjet, glitchboy23, Glusgud, gogeta62, HanSo, Hawkofgames, i__mhm, incrediable, itachi4ever, jamesybanez23, Jerem92i, Joker2203, Kam, krustytoe, KWS, Kyoshiro, lody-99, Logan_Sony, lucian_vlis, luis17, LushPushLush, mark1, Masc, mauromuratore, MawkouX0, Mirai1314520, Mitch94, MpxIz, Mr_Party, NIO77, pectus666, pescedietro123, ph14woozies, Pianist Prodigy, Pps3d, Qassimove, qin0529, raffa57, redxxx, Rick, Right, sariiiiii, sasribeiro, shaboora, Shadow, simmo_316, skylar-4me, Slick, Snoop, stoneart2015, STVBDKD, Susanoo, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, Tony-Vincent, Vare-5456, westbrook901, wiii, winnerfgy, xFolha, xiipord, xNiightmare317, xSOADx, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxHakerxX, yy26jet
09-28-2017, 06:40 PM #128
Originally posted by Gagliardi View Post
Just Cause 3 should be a damn game ....
No one, just me, decided to play this garbage ...

CryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCryingCrying

What?

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Gagliardi
09-28-2017, 07:04 PM #129
Arorus
Keeper
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
What?

He's probably talking about how there's few saves for it compared to other games

The following user thanked Arorus for this useful post:

Gagliardi
09-28-2017, 08:38 PM #130
Originally posted by Arorus View Post
He's probably talking about how there's few saves for it compared to other games

Ah, I still need to play that game. I got it for free from PS+ giveaway. Heard servers are crap, but grappeling and flight are awesome.

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

Gagliardi
09-28-2017, 09:00 PM #131
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
just cause there is nothing....
09-29-2017, 08:21 AM #132
Logan_Sony
Little One
Please add my Nioh game save, thank you. You must login or register to view this content.
10-01-2017, 04:51 AM #133
zts1
Do a barrel roll!
I have a save for the US version of Sonic Mania. It's for the No Way? No Way! trophy

You must login or register to view this content.
10-10-2017, 04:48 PM #134
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Ah, I still need to play that game. I got it for free from PS+ giveaway. Heard servers are crap, but grappeling and flight are awesome.

Originally posted by Wosley View Post
You must login or register to view this content. (miss)
You must login or register to view this content. (mr)

Originally posted by POWER View Post
[url]www.nextgenupdate.com/forums/ps4-trophies-game-saves/956886-mad-max-us-cusa00103-some-save-set.html[/url]

Originally posted by Sony View Post
Please add my Nioh game save, thank you. You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by southpaw
Gets every trophy and has a guide.

I'm not all the way done but it will be a full trophy save set soon. So far it has the followoing regions:
CUSA00527
CUSA01439
CUSA01440
CUSA05573

Originally posted by zts1 View Post
I have a save for the US version of Sonic Mania. It's for the No Way? No Way! trophy

Can you pls add these tried to do it myself but cant figure out how you did it
example did add fat princess in it but the link was not the same like you got your games so i did remove it (its back how it whas)
10-10-2017, 05:44 PM #135
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I did add them but i didnt add the - in the beginning so you can see what ones i did
becuase maybe you like to do some changes
11-10-2017, 01:03 AM #136
Added

DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo