03-03-2016, 12:37 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
With the recent advancements in PS4 Save Wizard, we can now resign and modify saves! Only issue is: you can only use the same region of save as your owned game, so no region switching as of yet,
but oh boy oh boy! Woot

GAMES A-G

-A-

You must login or register to view this content. by jbowers310
You must login or register to view this content. by jbowers310
-You must login or register to view this content. by Wosley
-You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by igonk
-You must login or register to view this content. by xNiightmare317
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content.

-B-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Beethoven_BB

-C-

-You must login or register to view this content. by SlowRapid
-You must login or register to view this content. by soad08
-You must login or register to view this content. by Gamer08
-You must login or register to view this content. by Saman80
-You must login or register to view this content. by xiN3eemHD

-D-

-You must login or register to view this content. by hess47
-You must login or register to view this content. by Blue-Knight
-You must login or register to view this content. by moejoemux
-You must login or register to view this content. by FallenSoldier
-You must login or register to view this content. by Kyoshiro
-You must login or register to view this content. by BigTrain
-You must login or register to view this content. by xros
-You must login or register to view this content. by E2Avenger
-You must login or register to view this content. by You must login or register to view this content. *ONLINE SERVERS DISCONTINUED*
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jerem92
-You must login or register to view this content. by jerem92i
-You must login or register to view this content. by MusicGamer
-You must login or register to view this content. by RageSoul51
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jerem92i
-You must login or register to view this content. by xeepichoster

-E-

-F-

You must login or register to view this content. by ROCKY_southpaw
-You must login or register to view this content.

-G-

GAMES H-L

-H-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Reggaetonboy1
-You must login or register to view this content. by dynamite298
-You must login or register to view this content. by mark1

-I-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Burntlink

-J-

-K-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Xiipord

-L-

GAMES M-T

-M-

You must login or register to view this content. by BAD__POWER
-You must login or register to view this content. by mark1
-You must login or register to view this content. by Mana026c
-You must login or register to view this content. by HanSo

-N-

You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by Hess47
-You must login or register to view this content. by Flyingcloud11

-O-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Levisaurus
-You must login or register to view this content. by HanSo

-P-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Jesse Lagrue
-You must login or register to view this content. by Logan_Sony
-You must login or register to view this content. by rei112

-R-

-You must login or register to view this content. by trophy_Bauer
-You must login or register to view this content. by BAD__POWER

-S-

You must login or register to view this content. by zts1
-You must login or register to view this content. by onyx001

-T-

-You must login or register to view this content. by Hydrogen
-You must login or register to view this content. by Sen92
-You must login or register to view this content. by JamesDRobbins
-You must login or register to view this content. by Cloud
-You must login or register to view this content. by Dannyman

GAMES U-Z

-U-

-You must login or register to view this content. by xNiightmare317
-You must login or register to view this content. by Blurr24
-You must login or register to view this content. by onyx001
-You must login or register to view this content. by pk89
-You must login or register to view this content. by witlzx28

-W-

You must login or register to view this content. by ROCKY_southpaw
-You must login or register to view this content. by JamesDRobbins
-You must login or register to view this content. by Jesse Lagrue
-You must login or register to view this content. by Cloud

-Y-

-You must login or register to view this content. by carmania
-You must login or register to view this content. by CoolioJones

-Z-

-OTHER TOOLS/COLLECTIONS-

Last edited by Frosty ; 11-10-2017 at 01:02 AM. Reason: Added witch and hundred knights

The following 95 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

Dynamite, [email protected], 19willy74, 7h1nk, abod1230, alcomplus, alifilm, Andro_El_Cubano, Anjinhupunk, BASIA2001, beonde, BigTrain, Botty, carlimyagame, claudio moyano, Cneyt-Saltrk, Cris242cris7, danilo_BR, Dark_moon, Darky080, dero974, DJR_Supreme, DMaRUAE, DoomFlake, Eisvogel, Elu51ve_E, EMINEM__x3, exceptiiion, First Blood, Flyhighjet, glitchboy23, Glusgud, gogeta62, HanSo, Hawkofgames, i__mhm, incrediable, itachi4ever, jamesybanez23, Jerem92i, Joker2203, Kam, krustytoe, KWS, Kyoshiro, lody-99, Logan_Sony, lucian_vlis, luis17, LushPushLush, mark1, Masc, mauromuratore, MawkouX0, Mirai1314520, Mitch94, MpxIz, Mr_Party, NIO77, pectus666, pescedietro123, ph14woozies, Pianist Prodigy, Pps3d, Qassimove, qin0529, raffa57, redxxx, Rick, Right, sariiiiii, sasribeiro, shaboora, Shadow, simmo_316, skylar-4me, Slick, Snoop, stoneart2015, STVBDKD, Susanoo, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, Tony-Vincent, Vare-5456, westbrook901, wiii, winnerfgy, xFolha, xiipord, xNiightmare317, xSOADx, Xx-GIPPI-xX, XxHakerxX, yy26jet
07-05-2017, 09:24 PM #65
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Okay, guys! I've gone through 5 pages of threads and updated the save directory. I've been gone since May, so I know it's missing a good chunk of saves -- so if your save is missing, please message or quote me. Thanks guys!

the link in this thread is down: You must login or register to view this content.

so i posted my save here: You must login or register to view this content.

also theres sniper elite 3 platinum save here: You must login or register to view this content.

and a sniper elite 4 platinum save here: You must login or register to view this content.
07-08-2017, 09:28 PM #66
BigTrain
Former Super Mod
Thanks! Been browsing through and seen quite a few of PS4 saves and whatnot, and figured: at some point we will have a resigner or method to use the saves, so why not be preemptive and have an organized list for the users to quickly find a save they want! Woot

Here you go Frosty Smile
You must login or register to view this content.
07-09-2017, 03:57 AM #67
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
the link in this thread is down: You must login or register to view this content.

so i posted my save here: You must login or register to view this content.

also theres sniper elite 3 platinum save here: You must login or register to view this content.

and a sniper elite 4 platinum save here: You must login or register to view this content.

Added. Hey, do you know if there's any Return to Arkham savesets out there? Particularly for the Arkham Asylum combat challenge medals, and Joker boss fight (on hard -- just don't wan to go through the whole game again...), as well as a Knack saveset?

Originally posted by BigTrain View Post
Here you go Frosty Smile

Added!

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

BigTrain
07-09-2017, 08:33 AM #68
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Added. Hey, do you know if there's any Return to Arkham savesets out there? Particularly for the Arkham Asylum combat challenge medals, and Joker boss fight (on hard -- just don't wan to go through the whole game again...), as well as a Knack saveset?

Added!

I dont know but for arkham, but for knack, check this 2 threads:

If you need eu platinum save, check here:

07-09-2017, 06:25 PM #69
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
I dont know but for arkham, but for knack, check this 2 threads:

If you need eu platinum save, check here:

I can only use US Sal
07-12-2017, 12:03 PM #70
Added Tekken 7
07-13-2017, 12:28 AM #71
Logan_Sony
Little One
I was wondering if there is any here who owns an Xploder who could take some of these EU game saves and turn them into US saves? I need the platinum save set for Oddworld: New N Tasty. I just have the US version of the game and the EU saves won't work for me.
07-13-2017, 03:58 AM #72
Originally posted by Sony View Post
I was wondering if there is any here who owns an Xploder who could take some of these EU game saves and turn them into US saves? I need the platinum save set for Oddworld: New N Tasty. I just have the US version of the game and the EU saves won't work for me.

People said that region switching with Xploder is really buggy.
07-13-2017, 07:25 PM #73
chrisdarnel
I am error
Please add region next to each save name.

The following user thanked chrisdarnel for this useful post:

Logan_Sony
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo