04-28-2016, 09:45 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
You must login or register to view this content.
Yo yo yo yooooo!
So guy's i've been having some fun with DS3 and decided to upload some of the more tedious game saves. I will be uploading as I go towards my own platinum.
This is not a save set, but if one exists let me know before contributing my work.
There is NO WAY, I repeat NO WAY as of now (April 28th, 2016) to use these saves. I am posting this for future use, once a resigner comes out.
So i'll be uploading saves here and there, if anyone wishes to add to my list please contact me!
Alright fellas have fun!

NOTE: Don't be a cock and upload my saves to other sites please. Doing so will probobly lead me to ceasing what I am doing, these saves stay EXCLUSIVE to NGU ONLY!]

Endings

To Link the First Flame & The End of Fire

Instructions:
You are in front of the bonfire, proceed to kneel.
1) Beat the final boss, activate the 1st ending, to Link the Fire by touching the final bonfire. That's the Link to Fire trophy down.
2) Reload save. Now beat the final boss again. This time there will be a summon sign beside the final bonfire. Activate it to summon the firekeeper and initiate the End of fire ending. That's the end of fire trophy down.

Usurption of Fire ending

Covenant Trophies

Covenant: Way of Blue

Instructions: Load the "Greg" Save, walk forward through the doors and talk to the person sitting.

Covenant: Warrior Of The Sun

Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be in the room turn around and inspect the dead body to get a coin, You must login or register to view this content.

Covenant: Mound-makers

Instructions: Load up "Greg" save, you'll be behind a monster with a cage on it's back go to the cage, run behind it and press "X", You must login or register to view this content.,

Covenant: Blue Sentinels

For download link use the [URL="You must login or register to view this content."]Cursed great-wood Boss Save [/URL]
Instructions: run to the Halfway Fortress, speak to both guys right near the bonfire. You must login or register to view this content., If you're confused there's plenty of guide it isn't too far of a run.

Covenant: Watchdogs of Farron

Instructions: Load the "Greg" profile, Talk to the laying wolf/dog literally in front of you and join the covenant

Covenant: Rosaria's Fingers

Instruction: Open the "Greg" save/profile, walk forward talk to Rosaria

Boss Saves

Vordt of the Boreal Valley

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk down the steps to to Vordt. You must login or register to view this content. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.
Download: You must login or register to view this content.

Curse-Rotted Greatwood

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward and fight. Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Crystal Sage

Instructions: Load up the profile "Greg", walk forward Character is modded infinite health, so should be easy.

Abyss Watchers

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk out the doorway, and up the steps. Go and fight the Abyss Watchers, equipt whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible.

High Lord Wolnir

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Walk through the doorway, forward and interact the goblet, equip whichever weapon you'd like or armor, you are practically invincible with or without.

Deacons of the Deep

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk forward through the fog and fight. You have infinite health and stats shouldn't be too difficult.

Yhorm the Giant

Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", Follow along You must login or register to view this content. you are practically invincible

Pontiff Sulyvahn
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it

Aldrich, Devourer of Gods & Dancer of the Boreal Valley
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight him/her/it, then cut scene and talk to the dude on the floor. After approach the knight statue behind were the dude was laying to fight the Dancer of the Boreal Valley. Both should be easy peasy lemon squeezy.

Dragonslayer Armour
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", walk through the fog and fight, you've got infinite health, should be no problem.

Twin Princes
Instructions: Load up the profile "DavidTheGod", open the doors in front of you, and proceed to the boss. You have infinite health and stats so you'll be solid.

Master of Rings

Master of Expression

Instructions: The last one you need is "Hurrah" which you can get by speaking to the blacksmith, Andre. [URL="Here's a video if you need it, really easy just walk forward and exhaust all of his dialogue.[/URL]

Ultimate Bonfire

Supreme Weapon Reinforcement

Master of Infusion

Master of Sorceries

Ultimate Estus

Instructions: Speak to the Blacksmith and choose the option to "Reinforce Estus Flask"

MASTER OF EXPRESSION and MASTER OF MIRACLES and MASTER OF PYROMANCIES and Other "Master of "

Last edited by xiipord ; 04-03-2019 at 01:48 AM.

The following 207 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

*Ren*, Abdliito, adrian3fer, ahmadpasha, Ahmed-170, Ailson, aka_3badi, Akeemi14, alexpg82, alfarsi22, algenteel, ali251020, alii_m2, Allohashin, amontre, AndersonRJMac, Andredrufshgd, arlyfabian, armanbahrami7000, artour0098, Arucard_155, aziiz, BanditC1998, Baraamundi, Barabao, barcio, bayesh, Berbere, BerserkerKwt, BerzerkBarrage, BigTrain, bitxan, Bloodborne11229, bmg_tbh, Bolacxa, Brakyos, brettlepp, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, burntlink, Cap77, carlanivans, cem_aslan, chaosvortex, chelsestein, chutny, Ciri, Coolpey, crackmax, Cris242cris7, Culldog89, daemonbloodrose, danilo_BR, DarthForeman17, Dave00789, Dcoll_13, di79leman, Diego_SEP, diegobstr, [email protected], DoomFlake, Dr-Evil-M, dwessasss, Eisvogel, Ek95, el3obdi, ellieneto, Eltius, Emanuel cardoso, ercey59, Evil_God_850, facade, Fahad2001, Faisal19, Fernando198500, FiraKuro, Furyon61, GelsonSilva, gg041200, Gin_Bulag, gofiolulz, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, habolo96, hajwel, hassanxx, Heatmann, HLC01234, Hshsb, igors, Ind07s, intoxprodige, itclose, j.s211, JackTR, jgilles02, jun2020, junplus2020, K-Scepter, Kai21 and 107 other users.
05-06-2017, 12:21 PM #11
koz3bal
Gym leader
thank you bro
05-06-2017, 12:47 PM #12
Thanks for the updated save set Happy Hopefully we will have a complete platinum save set.
05-07-2017, 11:44 PM #13
updated more saves
05-09-2017, 10:59 AM #14
Fluona
Gobble
Is there anyway to use this yet?
05-09-2017, 06:31 PM #15
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by Fluona View Post
Is there anyway to use this yet?

no, not untill xploder has been released or savewizard releases it as well.... You must login or register to view this content.
05-15-2017, 02:36 AM #16
Added more boss saves.

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

RageSoul51
05-15-2017, 11:12 AM #17
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Added more boss saves.

You are godsent. Only a few saves left Happy
05-16-2017, 03:19 AM #18
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
You are godsent. Only a few saves left Happy

Yup, I'm working on it. Any special saves you have in mind you'd want me to upload?

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

RageSoul51
05-16-2017, 04:23 AM #19
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Yup, I'm working on it. Any special saves you have in mind you'd want me to upload?

I have only one. After all the covenant and boss trophies are done you could make a starter save for those who want to get through the game (infinite health & stamina, lots of ingame cash), if it's possible.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo