05-07-2016, 04:32 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU it's Justin here also known by my PSN ID qUiCkEr_mOdz-CL.. for those of you who don't know me I'm a trophy folder collector and and my interest is in editing trophy files for PS3/Vita/PS4. So I have a PS4 on firmware 1.76 and there's been an updated PS4 Playground webkit exploit to enable the DEBUG Settings and an FTP server. So since that's been released I've looked into the PS4 trophies to see how do they save to the system and how do I go about editing them and also PS4 saves. So I have a few images to share and would like to see if someone may help me find other ways or new things about the PS4 trophy 'folders' and PS4 saves.

Here's a picture of my home screen (this is a database edit on The Playroom. once system rebuilds it's gone I think o.o)

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a picture of the folders/files in the User on the PS4

Here's a picture of the files in the trophy folder (the folder is Battlefield 4)

Here's screenshots of the edited PS4 trophies o.o

Now here's a screenshot of my LEGO Marvel PS4 save Shiver

Last edited by Wosley ; 10-05-2017 at 10:03 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

MEGANO5, Prototype10, Right, xSOADx
06-18-2016, 04:31 AM #11
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
These files that he edited has nothing to do with trophies, it's just a database file containing trophy data.
Either way, the data can't be synced.

Somebody has hacked ps4. I'm sure. Because somebody got division in 2 mins. There's no way to do it. Somebody has figure something out.
06-18-2016, 04:39 AM #12
Originally posted by hess47 View Post
Somebody has hacked ps4. I'm sure. Because somebody got division in 2 mins. There's no way to do it. Somebody has figure something out.

Who said there isn't hacks on PS4?
Last time I recall I never said anything regarding that.

The following user thanked Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Pocxkidrive
07-24-2016, 08:29 PM #13
broly97160
Save Point
heloo everybondy ohohoh youu works really everybody if its works that wonderful ahah Smile

on the last firmware can i make it
08-04-2016, 11:31 AM #14

no, it's not hacking, using your own save to unlock all the trophies at once isn't a hack, i know 2 people who did it in uncharted 4, they have plated it in 2 hours and less using their own saves.
the mod works by not syncing your trophies till you get the plat, then back up all your saves, delete your profile " user " from the ps4, create a new one with your account that you're plated the game with, restore your saves from a usb or ps plus, start the game, doing the requirement and booom the trophies will start poping.
08-04-2016, 01:55 PM #15
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
no, it's not hacking, using your own save to unlock all the trophies at once isn't a hack, i know 2 people who did it in uncharted 4, they have plated it in 2 hours and less using their own saves.
the mod works by not syncing your trophies till you get the plat, then back up all your saves, delete your profile " user " from the ps4, create a new one with your account that you're plated the game with, restore your saves from a usb or ps plus, start the game, doing the requirement and booom the trophies will start poping.

Not on destiny or division. There online only. Games. No save
08-04-2016, 02:07 PM #16
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
But trophy files would still be stored locally even for online games.
08-04-2016, 02:19 PM #17
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
To clarify -- Games where save/progress information is stored server-side still often have a very small "profile" file saved locally, identifying the game with the user account (and any trophy information stored locally, presumably). I'm guessing the procedure would be the same, simply a question of backing up and restoring actual save files or instead just a game-generated (but locally-stored) user profile. Above msg was prepared at my direction.
08-04-2016, 03:52 PM #18
Not on destiny or division. There online only. Games. No save

your states has been saved online, so it's same as if you've back up your saves, so when you get the plat without syncing the trophies and deleting the profile, create a new one, when you go online again, once you're online the game will read all the requirement you have done online and it will think it's only now you've done it, so the trophies will pop anyway.
08-28-2016, 04:40 PM #19
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Thanks for the clarifcation

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo