05-07-2016, 04:32 AM #1
LaughTracks
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); What's up NGU it's Justin here also known by my PSN ID qUiCkEr_mOdz-CL.. for those of you who don't know me I'm a trophy folder collector and and my interest is in editing trophy files for PS3/Vita/PS4. So I have a PS4 on firmware 1.76 and there's been an updated PS4 Playground webkit exploit to enable the DEBUG Settings and an FTP server. So since that's been released I've looked into the PS4 trophies to see how do they save to the system and how do I go about editing them and also PS4 saves. So I have a few images to share and would like to see if someone may help me find other ways or new things about the PS4 trophy 'folders' and PS4 saves.

Here's a picture of my home screen (this is a database edit on The Playroom. once system rebuilds it's gone I think o.o)

You must login or register to view this content.

Here's a picture of the folders/files in the User on the PS4

Here's a picture of the files in the trophy folder (the folder is Battlefield 4)

Here's screenshots of the edited PS4 trophies o.o

Now here's a screenshot of my LEGO Marvel PS4 save Shiver

Last edited by Wosley ; 10-05-2017 at 10:03 PM.

The following 4 users say thank you to LaughTracks for this useful post:

MEGANO5, Prototype10, Right, xSOADx
05-07-2016, 07:49 PM #2
Originally posted by Real
What's up NGU it's Justin here also known by my PSN ID qUiCkEr_mOdz-CL.. for those of you who don't know me I'm a trophy folder collector and and my interest is in editing trophy files for PS3/Vita/PS4. So I have a PS4 on firmware 1.76 and there's been an updated PS4 Playground webkit exploit to enable the DEBUG Settings and an FTP server. So since that's been released I've looked into the PS4 trophies to see how do they save to the system and how do I go about editing them and also PS4 saves. So I have a few images to share and would like to see if someone may help me find other ways or new things about the PS4 trophy 'folders' and PS4 saves.

Here's a picture of my home screen (this is a database edit on The Playroom. once system rebuilds it's gone I think o.o)

Here's a picture of the folders/files in the User on the PS4

Here's a picture of the files in the trophy folder (the folder is Battlefield 4)

Here's screenshots of the edited PS4 trophies o.o

Now here's a screenshot of my LEGO Marvel PS4 save Shiver

Too bad this won't sync. :whistle:
05-08-2016, 12:45 AM #3
LaughTracks
Little One
Originally posted by EyeX32 View Post
Too bad this won't sync. :whistle:

Obviously. who thought it would sync in the first place?
05-08-2016, 04:44 PM #4
Originally posted by Real
Obviously. who thought it would sync in the first place?

Just stating facts so people don't get too "hyped"

The following 4 users say thank you to Red-EyeX32 for this useful post:

Hydrogen, LostSoulSiskel, OpTii, xLew--
05-10-2016, 01:35 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Very cool. Best news I've heard in a while. Eager to see where this leads, seeing as I have a problem with unlocked trophies and yet am no longer any good at games (think I'm decent enough until I go online...). If this work does eventually progress to the point where trophies can be synced with PSN -- and system rebuild doesn't wipe the changes too, I imagine -- would it be possible to remove the "hacked by" sig line from the saved data? Strikes me as a bit of a red flag unless and until we're all playing on jailbroken PS4s. Anyway, thanks for making an old fart's day.

Above message was prepared at my direction for medical reasons.
06-02-2016, 05:00 PM #6
Is it the server that when you go online it will sync the data it has stored before you went offline and made the changes? Is there a way to come up with a bypass for the server by letting the server know not to read the custom data?
06-06-2016, 12:12 AM #7
Most likely won't sync, but nice post dude. 8-)
06-06-2016, 12:07 PM #8
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
The community was able to get edited trophy files/folders to sync on PS3 without issue, provided appropriate caution was taken (and also using cfw, which we're obviously lacking at the moment). I'm sure we'll get there someday. Being able to edit the system's stored trophy data so that it's recognized user-end seems like a pretty big breakthrough to me.
06-06-2016, 12:07 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Unless I'm missing something, which I often am before my first coffee...
06-06-2016, 06:00 PM #10
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
The community was able to get edited trophy files/folders to sync on PS3 without issue, provided appropriate caution was taken (and also using cfw, which we're obviously lacking at the moment). I'm sure we'll get there someday. Being able to edit the system's stored trophy data so that it's recognized user-end seems like a pretty big breakthrough to me.

These files that he edited has nothing to do with trophies, it's just a database file containing trophy data.
Either way, the data can't be synced.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo