09-16-2016, 06:02 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); I've been trying to beat the combat challenges for weeks, I'm done. Anybody selling help?
09-16-2016, 06:01 PM #2
I know your pain man. I just got Requiem for a Killer a few days ago, that was my last trophy. I actually managed to get it after screwing on a combo of 250 hits, the brutes started spawning and I just gave it a shot, seeing if I'd have any chance of keeping the combo going once they spawn, I just kept dodging, attacking/batclaw slam, dodging and then once I had a take down I'd use it on a brute... I didn't realise the amount of points I was getting for a brute takedown and all of a sudden they all stopped spawning and I realised I'd reached the 20 rival points needed and then Croc showed up... I couldn't believe it. Keep at it, if you screw up, just keep going because if you can keep the combo going with the brutes around and take them down one by one, you'll get Croc to appear in no time. Once you have Requiem for a Killer you'll probably find the other trophies a lot easier, I would of left the others till last, had I known how demanding the Requiem for a Killer trophy is.

Keep at it dude.
12-13-2016, 05:48 PM #3
mm0836183
Save Point
The flash
12-13-2016, 07:15 PM #4
mm0836183
Save Point
legal
07-09-2017, 01:45 AM #5
Liensis
Save Point
Would you kindly submit your submit your save for this?
07-09-2017, 01:53 AM #6
Liensis
Save Point
Originally posted by uk85 View Post
I know your pain man. I just got Requiem for a Killer a few days ago, that was my last trophy. I actually managed to get it after screwing on a combo of 250 hits, the brutes started spawning and I just gave it a shot, seeing if I'd have any chance of keeping the combo going once they spawn, I just kept dodging, attacking/batclaw slam, dodging and then once I had a take down I'd use it on a brute... I didn't realise the amount of points I was getting for a brute takedown and all of a sudden they all stopped spawning and I realised I'd reached the 20 rival points needed and then Croc showed up... I couldn't believe it. Keep at it, if you screw up, just keep going because if you can keep the combo going with the brutes around and take them down one by one, you'll get Croc to appear in no time. Once you have Requiem for a Killer you'll probably find the other trophies a lot easier, I would of left the others till last, had I known how demanding the Requiem for a Killer trophy is.

Keep at it dude.

Would you kindly submit the save for this?
07-09-2017, 04:23 AM #7
Originally posted by Liensis View Post
Would you kindly submit the save for this?

Doubt a save would work for these type of challenge trophies.
07-09-2017, 04:51 AM #8
Liensis
Save Point
It wouldn’t hurt to try. I’ve been using XPloder Beta, and it worked on the other DLC on a test account.
Last edited by Liensis ; 07-09-2017 at 03:09 PM.
07-09-2017, 11:05 AM #9
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by uk85 View Post

Keep at it dude.

upload you save so we can test it, btw is iy«t EU or US?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo