Post: Last of us - difficulty + upgrades [CUSA00552/CUSA00559]
11-24-2016, 03:02 AM #1
yy26jet
Bounty hunter
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.
You will need Save Wizard to use this Save

This game is very interesting and go buy it!! Hammy

Last of us - difficulty + Full upgrade Joel + Full upgrade weapons [CUSA00552/CUSA00559]

Save 5 - For all difficulty
Open the door and end the game. ALL difficulty and NG+ trophies will be poped after credit (I am at NG+ survivor difficulty).

Save 6
1, Everything we've been through - Fully upgrade Joel with supplements
After load up, upgrade Joel at the last slot.

2, For emergencies only - Fully upgrade all weapons
Joel is in a room with the weapon modify table, head out the room and go right.
Use the shiv door and grab the weapon parts. Go back to the modify table and upgrade the last weapon slot.

Download : You must login or register to view this content. (CUSA00559)

Download : You must login or register to view this content. (Credits too You must login or register to view this content. for re regioning the save)
Last edited by aeneax ; 05-05-2020 at 03:59 PM. Reason: broken thread title - too many characters

The following 27 users say thank you to yy26jet for this useful post:

aeneax, Anselmo Ricci, archangelprince, basharsky88, BigSleep_404, brownie_1, chaoszage, DaIlluminati, Farah, mano_no2, MarceloAlexandreRosa, MiixxUpz, NecroAether, nooei12345, osamaffx, Renato*Xavier, Rob Xtrem, sam2000, scippo, Shenmuelover, Stamate, swirunek23, ThatEpicSomeone, uncharteddk, VFNM, Warley01, wty331
11-13-2017, 11:20 PM #29
Originally posted by southpaw
Yep. I had re regioned it back when re region was a very painful process. I can now do it easier. If you could post your save at the start of the game I’ll fix it.

Not sure. Will look into it now.

Well it’s not my save, it’s the save that says “USA” on the first page of the thread. It just didn’t load up the manual save area is what I’m assuming just the checkpoint after the door closed in the Hospital area.
11-14-2017, 12:18 AM #30
Originally posted by southpaw
save 2 gives you the difficulty trohpies so thats why it was done first. I only asked for a save from the use region in order to re region it. :P

You could actually do it too. I posted a guide on it in my everything save wizard thread in my sig.

Okay sweet so which save will give you the one for fully upgrading weapons? That’s the last singleplayer I need to achieve, yy26jet said it was available.
03-11-2018, 06:27 AM #31
awesomw1
I am error
anyone still have a For emergencies only save? its private now
03-11-2018, 09:19 AM #32
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
anyone still have a For emergencies only save? its private now

Yup Rocky decided to delete all hes saves but most we were able to recover back though

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

awesomw1
03-11-2018, 06:35 PM #33
awesomw1
I am error
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Yup Rocky decided to delete all hes saves but most we were able to recover back though

It's aight i found a save on here. Also do you know of any saves on here for the last of us the pop the scavenger trophy?
03-13-2018, 12:44 AM #34
anyone have the file? it says is private
03-13-2018, 11:18 AM #35
Wosley
Originally posted by awesomw1 View Post
It's aight i found a save on here. Also do you know of any saves on here for the last of us the pop the scavenger trophy?

Dont know anything about the game sorry Sal
03-13-2018, 11:19 AM #36
Wosley
Originally posted by moiiejas View Post
anyone have the file? it says is private

Becuase Rocky did put it private he wont put it back i can garantie that
05-03-2018, 03:54 PM #37
thx help lot got try to down
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo