01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
06-06-2019, 08:04 AM #110
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Piemasterzero View Post
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
Hello, currently trying to transfer to my PS4 and it says that it belongs to another user. How do I fix this? sorry, I'm new.

You need to resign it with Save Wizard to your own id which you can buy on savewizard.net

I have ps4 on 6.71 will the wiz still work?

Yes
06-07-2019, 07:21 AM #111
Hello, currently trying to transfer to my PS4 and it says that it belongs to another user. How do I fix this? sorry, I'm new.

You need to resign it with Save Wizard to your own id which you can buy on savewizard.net

Yes

Just clicked the resign in and made sure that the profile name is the same and I tried to transfer the data and it informed me that it belongs to another user still.
06-07-2019, 07:24 AM #112
Wosley

Yes

Just clicked the resign in and made sure that the profile name is the same and I tried to transfer the data and it informed me that it belongs to another user still.

Download Clicker Heroes on your Ps4 (its a free game) play it for 1-2mins till you have a save put the save on your USB stick then open Save Wizard right click your Clicker Heroes save data in the cheats tab and click register profile and name it to whatever
now resign the save to that account and it should work

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
06-07-2019, 07:57 AM #113

Yes

Download Clicker Heroes on your Ps4 (its a free game) play it for 1-2mins till you have a save put the save on your USB stick then open Save Wizard right click your Clicker Heroes save data in the cheats tab and click register profile and name it to whatever

Thank you so much, I loaded the fire through the application and made it resign in and that fixed it
06-07-2019, 08:36 AM #114
Wosley

Yes

Thank you so much, I loaded the fire through the application and made it resign in and that fixed it

Your welcome Smile
06-07-2019, 11:59 PM #115
Hitman306
League Champion
does this complete game save have the immortal photobomb trophy?
06-08-2019, 01:52 PM #116
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Hitman306 View Post
does this complete game save have the immortal photobomb trophy?

That one would have to be done legit. Since it's all up to RNG, there's no way to make a save (that I'm aware of) that would let you pop the trophy. What's-her-name pops into a photo of yours randomly when you make camp, not when the photo itself is taken by Prompto. When I got it when the game was new, I actually didn't see her in the photo and was quickly clicking through things do only briefly saw her in the photo, so wanted to go back and get a better look. I loaded up a save from before I made camp, and that same set of pictures did not have her in it.

She also popped up a ton more times during my playthrough though. Just pray to RNGesus.
06-16-2019, 02:15 PM #117
mikesean
Gym leader
Saves works with FFXV royal edition ?
06-16-2019, 02:24 PM #118
Wosley
Originally posted by mikesean View Post
Saves works with FFXV royal edition ?

If it has the same CUSA as in the thread title then yes if not then no

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

aeneax
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo