01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
01-23-2017, 02:04 AM #11
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPOnex View Post
i got the platinum at like 3am last night Smile

Nice!

In addition, PS4 Trophy Resigning is finally coming to NextGenConsoles currently on DevKits / TestKits, but as a reminder, it wont be that useful since we still can't spoof online. My save has the trophy ready whenever a developer releases it!
02-09-2017, 06:29 AM #12
i know its a stupid question, but i never put any save on my ps4... soo do i need to creat a folder on the pendrive and then connect to the ps4 or just put the save and plug in the ps4?
02-09-2017, 07:21 AM #13
Originally posted by thorkensteel View Post
i know its a stupid question, but i never put any save on my ps4... soo do i need to creat a folder on the pendrive and then connect to the ps4 or just put the save and plug in the ps4?

You won't be able to use this save yet, as no resigning tools have come out.
02-09-2017, 03:30 PM #14
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
You won't be able to use this save yet, as no resigning tools have come out.

Soon Frosty soon...then I can get PS4 trophies Winky Winky
02-09-2017, 06:39 PM #15
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Soon Frosty soon...then I can get PS4 trophies Winky Winky

the dream will be realized :happycry:
02-21-2017, 08:48 PM #16
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Never mind that I can't use it...Yet.

But mother of god...600MBs?

One thing I hate about the save files on PS4 lol. (Lookin at you Witcher 3 too)
05-23-2017, 07:10 AM #17
now whats the point of uploading this save if we can't use it or open it to play on it
05-23-2017, 12:26 PM #18
zebbidy
Are you high?
Originally posted by yazeed009 View Post
now whats the point of uploading this save if we can't use it or open it to play on it

Because soon enough explorer will be released
06-11-2017, 02:54 AM #19
Hydrogen
Super Mod
As this works now due to Xploder, everyone can start using this!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo