01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
06-11-2017, 03:24 AM #20
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
As this works now due to Xploder, everyone can start using this!

With, some minor bugs, to boot xD.

But, it does work, nonetheless.
06-11-2017, 11:10 PM #21
Can you confirm that it actually works properly? Using the save Xploder provides, it won't resign. And if it somehow does, it breaks the save system. It erases all saves, makes them blank and you can't save or load any of the slots. Does this save actually work?
06-11-2017, 11:21 PM #22
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by justinmdisalvio View Post
Can you confirm that it actually works properly? Using the save Xploder provides, it won't resign. And if it somehow does, it breaks the save system. It erases all saves, makes them blank and you can't save or load any of the slots. Does this save actually work?

FallenSoldier had got it to work. He got 84% Platinum trophy on it. More users have used the save so it should work. You're probably doing something wrong.
06-11-2017, 11:24 PM #23
Not sure what I could be doing wrong. I resigned 3 other games fine. This one just fails to resign 90% of the time. Reading the topic about Xploder, most people have the same issue with it. Either it doesn't resign or it ruins the save system in the game. It's not just me for sure. I'll try this save however.

Edit: Too good to be true. It resigned fine, unlike the Xploder provided save, but it still bugs the save system. All of the slots are blank and you can't load them.
Last edited by justinmdisalvio ; 06-12-2017 at 12:01 AM.
06-12-2017, 12:09 AM #24
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Not sure what I could be doing wrong. I resigned 3 other games fine. This one just fails to resign 90% of the time. Reading the topic about Xploder, most people have the same issue with it. Either it doesn't resign or it ruins the save system in the game. It's not just me for sure. I'll try this save however.

Edit: Too good to be true. It resigned fine, unlike the Xploder provided save, but it still bugs the save system. All of the slots are blank and you can't load them.

Yes that's normal everyone is having that problem at the moment I quoted that yesterday.... I had to continuously copy the save from my USB to my system every time I wanted to load a different slot... nothing wrong with the save as I got my platinum with it... but save feature and load feature is broken I spoke to xploder last night about this they are aware and know it's an issue in the beta and WILL BE Fixed thankfully. Cuz I'd like to keep this save on my ps4 to play around with besides trophies.

Hope that clears up any confusion.
06-12-2017, 02:08 AM #25
tenkai57
Pokemon Trainer
please need fight ifrit, in save game is complete and not possible fight, any possible help me?
06-12-2017, 06:38 AM #26
pk89
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by tenkai57 View Post
please need fight ifrit, in save game is complete and not possible fight, any possible help me?

Use lvl 92 chapter 15 save. I can confirm it works
06-12-2017, 09:39 AM #27
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Yes that's normal everyone is having that problem at the moment I quoted that yesterday.... I had to continuously copy the save from my USB to my system every time I wanted to load a different slot... nothing wrong with the save as I got my platinum with it... but save feature and load feature is broken I spoke to xploder last night about this they are aware and know it's an issue in the beta and WILL BE Fixed thankfully. Cuz I'd like to keep this save on my ps4 to play around with besides trophies.

Hope that clears up any confusion.

Well it's good to know it's not me or the saves and it's the program itself. Heres hoping they fix it soon.
06-12-2017, 09:40 AM #28
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Well it's good to know it's not me or the saves and it's the program itself. Heres hoping they fix it soon.

Yeah, exactly I'd like to keep the save on my ps4 as well to play with.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo