01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
07-12-2019, 04:16 PM #128
EmoZio
Rookie
Originally posted by aeneax View Post
Originally posted by EmoZio View Post
I have an Asian region in this game, can I make a re-region?

I'm actually not sure. I've never tried using Advanced Mode with this game and can't recall whether I've seen anyone else trying to re-region this one. Can't hurt to try though.

And one more question, maybe you know what the author of the topic meant when he wrote "Final Fantasy XV - Full Complete Save"? or this is just platinum save or this is Full Complete Save SET
07-12-2019, 06:28 PM #129
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447

I'm actually not sure. I've never tried using Advanced Mode with this game and can't recall whether I've seen anyone else trying to re-region this one. Can't hurt to try though.

And one more question, maybe you know what the author of the topic meant when he wrote "Final Fantasy XV - Full Complete Save"? or this is just platinum save or this is Full Complete Save SET

Must be a save with everything completed if it was a Save Set it would probably be mentioned in the title

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Gagliardi
07-13-2019, 01:29 PM #130
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Wosley View Post

Must be a save with everything completed if it was a Save Set it would probably be mentioned in the title

Right, not a save set. In fact the save was uploaded before we had Save Wizard so there was no way to resign saves. It was uploaded for posterity. It even says it can't be used for trophies (although I'm pretty sure it can, just not all of them not by a long shot). But Hydrogen lists everything that's in the save, which is meant for progression rather than trophies.
07-13-2019, 02:46 PM #131
HAFIZ
Rookie
Originally posted by HAFIZ View Post
I have tried it but apparently it didnt work. It has different CUSA code number than this one. Royal Edition has different code number than its original. Is there a thread regarding FFXV RE save/trophies?

In the US region? What CUSA do you have?

I just double-checked to confirm, and in the US region, both regular and Royal editions of XV are CUSA 01633. They're the same across all regions, but since regions can blend into each other I'd double-check the exact CUSA you need by copying your save to your USB stick and taking a look at it on a PC.

Mine is CUSA01570. Probably this is an Asia region and cannot be Re-region by using CUSA1633 since the option to do Advance Mode (Save Wizard) not available.
07-14-2019, 02:28 PM #132
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
I have tried it but apparently it didnt work. It has different CUSA code number than this one. Royal Edition has different code number than its original. Is there a thread regarding FFXV RE save/trophies?

In the US region? What CUSA do you have?

I just double-checked to confirm, and in the US region, both regular and Royal editions of XV are CUSA 01633. They're the same across all regions, but since regions can blend into each other I'd double-check the exact CUSA you need by copying your save to your USB stick and taking a look at it on a PC.

Mine is CUSA01570. Probably this is an Asia region and cannot be Re-region by using CUSA1633 since the option to do Advance Mode (Save Wizard) not available.

That's JP region. But without Advanced Mode, no re-regioning.
10-05-2019, 12:41 PM #133
does not work, as far as I understand to run the save you need your account, because the save corresponds to your account
10-05-2019, 04:34 PM #134
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by alexius View Post
does not work, as far as I understand to run the save you need your account, because the save corresponds to your account

Not if you resign the save with Save Wizard for PS4.
10-05-2019, 05:54 PM #135
Come si fa? Me lo puoi spiegare perfavore?
10-05-2019, 05:55 PM #136
Originally posted by alexius View Post

Not if you resign the save with Save Wizard for PS4.

please can you explain the process to me?
Last edited by alexius ; 10-05-2019 at 05:58 PM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo