01-03-2017, 07:26 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: [s]Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p[/s]

Now works with XPLODER if you own the beta/pre-beta!

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by Wosley ; 07-13-2019 at 05:49 PM. Reason: title

The following 55 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

19willy74, albertr1995, BASIA2001, blackmustang58, bob-bobson, danilo_BR, Dchan1992, ddjay972, Dr Salem, dstraor08, dwessasss, ellieneto, EmptyFibers, Furyon61, G-NeR, gabriel_shaaman, Gagliardi, gr82b61, haitianxu, hassanxx, henrywuishere, iShiro, KleberMishima, l3ul3alis, lcfurlann, Levisaurus, linkey, Liolf--Back-to-work, louis18xl, Mago de Oz, marioxlo, Mehdi PS, music3k, neopat, NinjaChaos01, nmoom, oroshiikirin, radron22, raiden-snake, sam2000, selvin santos, Sharr92, starnoor2000, stonecrushergmb, ThatEpicSomeone, Therapiisttaaa, thyturbine, Tinman617, viniciusventrue2, Vitanjuga, Wilson-Cheung, witlzx28, wolfi, Wosley, Xomination
01-03-2017, 05:04 PM #2
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Final Fantasy XV Game Save by Hydrogen

Introduction

I have never uploaded a Game Save for this section, and it might be interesting to finally do so. Today I bring you my save that has everything literally completed on Final Fantasy XV. I might be missing a small amount of items, or like 2/3 weapons, but I have every ultimate weapon in the game. Since this is the first save for the Final Fantasy XV, hopefully you all enjoy it.

What does this contain?

• All Vaults Completed
  • All Quests/Side Quests Completed
  • All Items
  • All Weapons/Ultimate Weapons
  • Max APs
  • All Max Ascension Grid
  • Max 99 Level
  • All Bosses Defeated
  • A TON more!

Notice: Quick reminder, PS4 Resigning hasn't came up for the Playstation 4 Console so you wont be able to use this for the trophies, but whenever it does, have fun with the platinum. In a week or two, i'll re-upload the save that has everything in the game completed and everything maxed for those small things I haven't done. Overall, everything is actually done. P.S this does contain a platinum trophy once resigning does come out :p

Download: You must login or register to view this content. / You must login or register to view this content.

Virus Scan: You must login or register to view this content.

When resigning ever does come, I wonder if this would work for all 5 regions of XV.

The following 3 users say thank you to Frosty for this useful post:

ducman, kiki1941, roli09
01-10-2017, 11:25 PM #3
not work^^
01-11-2017, 12:00 AM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by BlackYakuzaJPN View Post
not work^^

PS4 Resigning hasn't even came out, of course it's not going to work silly goose.

It should work, my region is US, not JPN.
01-20-2017, 04:41 AM #5
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Nice bro. i got this game for xmas and im obsessed, im working on the platinum
01-20-2017, 06:39 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPOnex View Post
Nice bro. i got this game for xmas and im obsessed, im working on the platinum

Same here man, just waiting for Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Remastered :wato:

Can't wait for the Final Fantasy 7 Remastered as well!
01-20-2017, 07:01 PM #7
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
Same here man, just waiting for Final Fantasy 12: The Zodiac Age Remastered :wato:

Can't wait for the Final Fantasy 7 Remastered as well!

I guess this would be my first actual Final Fantasy, I had one when i was really young but i didn't know what the fuck was happening in the game lol. I know the other games are turn based though
01-20-2017, 07:05 PM #8
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xPOnex View Post
I guess this would be my first actual Final Fantasy, I had one when i was really young but i didn't know what the fuck was happening in the game lol. I know the other games are turn based though

FF7 wont be turned based anymore on the remastered (including FF12)
01-20-2017, 07:07 PM #9
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
FF7 wont be turned based anymore on the remastered (including FF12)

really :0 I wish i would've gotten into this series more when i was younger. can't wait for more lol
01-23-2017, 12:45 AM #10
Levisaurus
Do a barrel roll!
i got the platinum at like 3am last night Smile
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo