02-04-2017, 03:47 PM #1
Dmas86
Haxor!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.

Releases in March and is already up for pre-order on Amazon Japan.

You must login or register to view this content.

The following user thanked Dmas86 for this useful post:

HUYI82
03-01-2017, 07:59 AM #11
Originally posted by Caesarimp View Post
So, forgive my ignorance, but what does this mean for us folks in North America? Is this any use to us?

Not atm, unless you can read Japanese. There will be an English release, but it'd be better to wait for Xploder, as they're a known and well-respected publisher.
03-01-2017, 09:24 AM #12
I've bought the 3 license one from cyber gadget (I can read Japanese) so I'll see what that's like. I'll probably buy xploder as well to see what's the better one.
03-02-2017, 04:58 AM #13
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
I've bought the 3 license one from cyber gadget (I can read Japanese) so I'll see what that's like. I'll probably buy xploder as well to see what's the better one.

Let us know if you can use USA saves, even try changing the main save folder to the japanese id to try.

Also why 3? Lol if you could throw one my way Winky Winky
03-02-2017, 06:38 AM #14
Originally posted by Nitrowolf2 View Post
Let us know if you can use USA saves, even try changing the main save folder to the japanese id to try.

Also why 3? Lol if you could throw one my way Winky Winky

I'll try. I bought 3 because I have 3 different accounts, 1 usa, 1 EU and 1 jp. I'll try my EU one first because that's the one I have the most trophies and stuff on.
If it works with EU I'd then I'll have 2 going spare.... Winky Winky
03-02-2017, 07:56 PM #15
Plus Power
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
I'll try. I bought 3 because I have 3 different accounts, 1 usa, 1 EU and 1 jp. I'll try my EU one first because that's the one I have the most trophies and stuff on.
If it works with EU I'd then I'll have 2 going spare.... Winky Winky

Had a chance to check it out yet? Dying to know how good it is haha.
03-02-2017, 09:18 PM #16
Originally posted by Plus
Had a chance to check it out yet? Dying to know how good it is haha.

It's not released yet lol. Gets released on 6th march, plus have to wait for delivery...
03-04-2017, 12:24 AM #17
SkillerCMP
Do a barrel roll!
just encase people dont know Xploder is not the English version of Save Editor

also Save Editor will not work on Save IDs outside of JPN . Unless added to there divice, (ID Swap Does not work) But if the games share the same Save ids then your in luck.

Should see the English version soon .. its always released after the JPN one . Just like Ps3
03-04-2017, 03:37 AM #18
I just saw it go live on Amazon, it's $104 LOL
03-04-2017, 09:29 PM #19
Originally posted by SkillerCMP View Post
just encase people dont know Xploder is not the English version of Save Editor

also Save Editor will not work on Save IDs outside of JPN . Unless added to there divice, (ID Swap Does not work) But if the games share the same Save ids then your in luck.

Should see the English version soon .. its always released after the JPN one . Just like Ps3

The english version is getting released this month right?

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo