Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Wildlands Platinum + DLC Save [CUSA02819]
04-15-2017, 06:05 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands.

To use this save, make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the internet, otherwise it wont work!!!

Also be patient, sometimes it takes 30-45 seconds until the trophy pops

I tested this save a bit , after entering the menu i got all trophies for collecting all weapons of each class (this will make platinum about 10-15 hours faster as you only have to collect documents and legends, no weapon kits!

Drive a bit for driving 100km trophy, use yout drone for using it 10 min trophy and so on

Complete a normal mission and you get the trophy for completing all missions

I havent tested yet what happens if you defeat a boss

Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends

I added a Save with 100% (Platinum + DLC), however the platinum save will stay up just in case that the 100% save doesnt work if you dont own the dlc

Ill test later what trophies pop and post it here

If you are looking for a "More followers than Escobar" save, click You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by albert2wesker
i there soad i hope i am not interfering with anything u do at the moment but i wanted to share my save with your save in ghost recon
this save is gonna help get all skill point related trophies (ultimate skill/only the best/ top drone) maybe some trophies pop op i don't know
the onl thing the save user does is just open the save then open the skill menu and upgrade the last skill in the drone section and three trophies well pop op soo if ur going to post in in your thread or not its your choice because i am not goonna make a thread for it

hope it helped sombody or anybody

Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, a6999849, Akeemi14, akumaomestre, albert2wesker, Alexandre-Marani, Andy_Gee87, badazz316, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, brad213, Byroncode, Cloud, Dimitri2001, Dstmason1933, f100fahad, gemini2k18, gF6I20JLDs3c, gowhawx, hakkai393, hassanxx, HW99, jack9865, jagermeister-79, juafe27, KaLvaDoreS, kassabchakir, kidfresh96, marcos41, mark1, mickfromle, MusicGamer, qpfmtkcp3242, saxay, skylar-4me, Stephen., TwoWeu
07-01-2017, 05:40 AM #11
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Can you get all the collectibles with this save or no.

Only for collecting weapon pops, collecting legends and document doesnt pop :(
07-01-2017, 06:05 AM #12
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Yeah I got those with the US version of the save I wish I can find a star ocean one lol
07-01-2017, 10:23 AM #13
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
I tested it and all map was unlocked, i got the driving trophy after drivung a bit, also for using drone for 10 min popped after few seconds using it. You sure you had the latest patch installed?

i played online last week so i think i had the patch. perhaps i have to try again
07-01-2017, 03:01 PM #14
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
i played online last week so i think i had the patch. perhaps i have to try again

I think i found how to get it to wotk. You need to disconnect your ps4 from internet, this way it works. I guess if you are online it checks some data and sees that it doesnt match with the save

If you got an account on which you never played wildlands before it should work while connected to the internet
07-01-2017, 08:06 PM #15
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Thats not working. I tried that save on another account, not my main one. Wanted to see what trophies unlock. So i think you need to disconnect your ps4 with that save no matter if you have or have not played that game before.
perhaps i check that and connect the internet when i am in the game.
07-02-2017, 06:50 PM #16
xSOADx
Banana Joe
I added a Save with 100% (Platinum + DLC), however the platinum save will stay up just in case that the 100% save doesnt work if you dont own the dlc

Ill test later what trophies pop and post it here
07-02-2017, 09:06 PM #17
Nice share. Thank you
07-02-2017, 11:54 PM #18
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i tested the one with the dlc (without owning the dlc)

unlocked the skydiving trophy after one skydive
unlocked the driving 100km with a car trophy after start driving any car

i replayed the mission from the "boss of the bosses" and it unlocked one trophy that you completed all story missions

i highlighted some enemies with the drone and got the trophy for 100 highlighted enemies. same should work for the one with the binoculars

but for me it does not unlock the one with all the weapons and i was in the menu for minutes, changed the weapons and clicked through all the weapons. nothing unlocked
as soon as i connected the ps4 to the internet again the profile stats were gone.
07-03-2017, 06:57 AM #19
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post

but for me it does not unlock the one with all the weapons and i was in the menu for minutes, changed the weapons and clicked through all the weapons. nothing unlocked
as soon as i connected the ps4 to the internet again the profile stats were gone.

Hmm weird, i did nothing else than going into the menu where you get skills, change weapons,... and there they popped all up. Will test again later
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo