Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Wildlands Platinum + DLC Save [CUSA02819]
04-15-2017, 06:05 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands.

To use this save, make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the internet, otherwise it wont work!!!

Also be patient, sometimes it takes 30-45 seconds until the trophy pops

I tested this save a bit , after entering the menu i got all trophies for collecting all weapons of each class (this will make platinum about 10-15 hours faster as you only have to collect documents and legends, no weapon kits!

Drive a bit for driving 100km trophy, use yout drone for using it 10 min trophy and so on

Complete a normal mission and you get the trophy for completing all missions

I havent tested yet what happens if you defeat a boss

Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends

I added a Save with 100% (Platinum + DLC), however the platinum save will stay up just in case that the 100% save doesnt work if you dont own the dlc

Ill test later what trophies pop and post it here

If you are looking for a "More followers than Escobar" save, click You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by albert2wesker
i there soad i hope i am not interfering with anything u do at the moment but i wanted to share my save with your save in ghost recon
this save is gonna help get all skill point related trophies (ultimate skill/only the best/ top drone) maybe some trophies pop op i don't know
the onl thing the save user does is just open the save then open the skill menu and upgrade the last skill in the drone section and three trophies well pop op soo if ur going to post in in your thread or not its your choice because i am not goonna make a thread for it

hope it helped sombody or anybody

Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, a6999849, Akeemi14, akumaomestre, albert2wesker, Alexandre-Marani, Andy_Gee87, badazz316, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, brad213, Byroncode, Cloud, Dimitri2001, Dstmason1933, f100fahad, gemini2k18, gF6I20JLDs3c, gowhawx, hakkai393, hassanxx, HW99, jack9865, jagermeister-79, juafe27, KaLvaDoreS, kassabchakir, kidfresh96, marcos41, mark1, mickfromle, MusicGamer, qpfmtkcp3242, saxay, skylar-4me, Stephen., TwoWeu
07-25-2017, 05:53 AM #20
any risk of getting banned for resigning this since the online and single player modes are 100% integrated?
08-01-2017, 11:21 AM #21
Thanks for the save but i got no trophys :(
08-01-2017, 01:00 PM #22
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by DaaFloH View Post
Thanks for the save but i got no trophys :(

Did you start the game offline? Your playstation 4 needs ro be disconnected from the internet
08-07-2017, 02:57 PM #23
only missing trophie for me is All the Best...
has anyone a save with the last ability to aktivate`??
08-07-2017, 03:09 PM #24
Regards I am looking for some Save (USA) for Ghost Recon that I still do not have the complete skills, or have few more to buy. Please letra me know!! Thanks!
08-21-2017, 11:39 AM #25
""Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends""

I found the solution to that. Simply load the post's save (100% platinum) ... Access the game normally and then return to the home menu. Once this is done, select the 2nd option "select Save campain" .. choose an empty slot and start a new game. Now just take a collectableavel of each of the trophy POP. Worth for documents, legends and medals. It worked for me.

... but the weapons trophy did not fall! Can you help me with this weapons trophy? Thanks!

(sorry for my English)
08-21-2017, 11:41 AM #26
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
Did you start the game offline? Your playstation 4 needs ro be disconnected from the internet

""Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends""

I found the solution to that. Simply load the post's save (100% platinum) ... Access the game normally and then return to the home menu. Once this is done, select the 2nd option "select Save campain" .. choose an empty slot and start a new game. Now just take a collectableavel of each of the trophy POP. Worth for documents, legends and medals. It worked for me.

... but the weapons trophy did not fall! Can you help me with this weapons trophy? Thanks!

(sorry for my English)

The following 3 users say thank you to Mr Smith for this useful post:

albert2wesker, Byroncode, xSOADx
08-21-2017, 11:53 AM #27
Sorry, my post has been doubled, you can delete one! Taking advantage to ask for help for the trophy of weapons and also of abilities upgrade. Is there a save set for this? Missing just only one skill of each? If you do not ask for more .. thanks

(Sorry again my English)
08-21-2017, 12:59 PM #28
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Mr
Sorry, my post has been doubled, you can delete one! Taking advantage to ask for help for the trophy of weapons and also of abilities upgrade. Is there a save set for this? Missing just only one skill of each? If you do not ask for more .. thanks

(Sorry again my English)

I resigned my save for dummy account, started it offline and after 1 min all weapon trophies unlocked, tried it on another account again but it didnt work, i have no idea what i did to trigger them, sorry :(
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo