Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Wildlands Platinum + DLC Save [CUSA02819]
04-15-2017, 06:05 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands.

To use this save, make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the internet, otherwise it wont work!!!

Also be patient, sometimes it takes 30-45 seconds until the trophy pops

I tested this save a bit , after entering the menu i got all trophies for collecting all weapons of each class (this will make platinum about 10-15 hours faster as you only have to collect documents and legends, no weapon kits!

Drive a bit for driving 100km trophy, use yout drone for using it 10 min trophy and so on

Complete a normal mission and you get the trophy for completing all missions

I havent tested yet what happens if you defeat a boss

Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends

I added a Save with 100% (Platinum + DLC), however the platinum save will stay up just in case that the 100% save doesnt work if you dont own the dlc

Ill test later what trophies pop and post it here

If you are looking for a "More followers than Escobar" save, click You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by albert2wesker
i there soad i hope i am not interfering with anything u do at the moment but i wanted to share my save with your save in ghost recon
this save is gonna help get all skill point related trophies (ultimate skill/only the best/ top drone) maybe some trophies pop op i don't know
the onl thing the save user does is just open the save then open the skill menu and upgrade the last skill in the drone section and three trophies well pop op soo if ur going to post in in your thread or not its your choice because i am not goonna make a thread for it

hope it helped sombody or anybody

Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, a6999849, Akeemi14, akumaomestre, albert2wesker, Alexandre-Marani, Andy_Gee87, badazz316, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, brad213, Byroncode, Cloud, Dimitri2001, Dstmason1933, f100fahad, gemini2k18, gF6I20JLDs3c, gowhawx, hakkai393, hassanxx, HW99, jack9865, jagermeister-79, juafe27, KaLvaDoreS, kassabchakir, kidfresh96, marcos41, mark1, mickfromle, MusicGamer, qpfmtkcp3242, saxay, skylar-4me, Stephen., TwoWeu
11-07-2018, 05:56 PM #65
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Sorry for this offtopic post, but what I'd like to see posted are :

- The Evil Within Akumu save
- Driveclub/Driveclub Bikes 100% save (those DLC's are boring)
- Bloodborne starter save
- Dark Souls 3 starter save
- Resident Evil 7 S rank and 21 Survival+ save

I'll see what I can do with bloodborne and resident evil 7, I dont own dark souls 3 and driveclub so cant help with that, evil within i only completed 1 chapter

However i could upload my bloodborne save, I'm max rank ( glitched, not modded Winky Winky ) and some trophies left

is this save US?

The following user thanked JAson4730 for this useful post:

kassabchakir
05-03-2019, 04:47 PM #66
just tried this save with and without DLC and nothing unlocked. I even did a couple of missions and still no trophy.
05-13-2019, 09:45 AM #67
cant get this save to work
05-13-2019, 10:02 AM #68
save popped all weapon related trophies, any one know if the whole story trophy can be got using this save? tried numerous times but it wont pop
05-13-2019, 02:23 PM #69
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Andy_Gee87 View Post
save popped all weapon related trophies, any one know if the whole story trophy can be got using this save? tried numerous times but it wont pop

Since it's a Platinum save, it means the play was already popped in this save meaning story trophies too. Sometimes you can use them to re-do story trophies on a different system, sometimes you can't. If you've tried this one and it won't pop story trophies then I'm guessing you'll need a save set that includes saves from before the story trophies you're looking for were done.
05-13-2019, 02:50 PM #70
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

Since it's a Platinum save, it means the play was already popped in this save meaning story trophies too. Sometimes you can use them to re-do story trophies on a different system, sometimes you can't. If you've tried this one and it won't pop story trophies then I'm guessing you'll need a save set that includes saves from before the story trophies you're looking for were done.

I think the trophy as glitched for me, i collected all the documents and the Uplay reward popped up with the name of the trophy but the trophy didnt pop :/
05-14-2019, 02:15 PM #71
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

I think the trophy as glitched for me, i collected all the documents and the Uplay reward popped up with the name of the trophy but the trophy didnt pop :/

If it was using this save then I don't think that's a trophy glitch issue. The way the UPlay system works is different than the PS4's trophy system works. The UPlay launcher, or website depending on your platform, the way it works is it reads your save game to see if certain actions are done. If they are it rewards you with the action - you can stay offline for an entire game, complete it, then sign on, go into the Uplay site from the game and it will automatically recognize everything your game save did while you were offline even if you're still at the main menu. If you're playing in the game and do something, like collect a last document, it reads it as you're doing it and you'll see a notice, like you did.

The PS4 trophy system is a bit more complicated and can vary from game to game. Like I said before, if the trophy was already done on the PS4 (and account) where the save was created then it might not be possible to get that trophy after resigning that save for use on a different PS4 - And sometimes it is possible, just depends on game. In this instance, the OP notes "Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends." That wouldn't preclude the Uplay website from working, but seems to indicate the OP tested this save for that trophy and it just won't work for this save file.

But if you mean to say you're using your OWN save file, then yes, that could be a glitch. I would suggest looking up whether others have experienced the glitch, for potential workarounds.
01-07-2020, 02:56 PM #72
cepi
Gobble
most of them trophies dont even pop
01-12-2020, 04:43 PM #73
Sorry for the grave dig.. I managed to load up the save for Fallen Ghosts a while ago.
I got "A hero once, a hero twice" trophy by replaying the last mission on Fallen Ghosts but not "Thorough supporter" trophy? What should I do now?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo