Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon : Wildlands Platinum + DLC Save [CUSA02819]
04-15-2017, 06:05 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands.

To use this save, make sure your PS4 is disconnected from the internet, otherwise it wont work!!!

Also be patient, sometimes it takes 30-45 seconds until the trophy pops

I tested this save a bit , after entering the menu i got all trophies for collecting all weapons of each class (this will make platinum about 10-15 hours faster as you only have to collect documents and legends, no weapon kits!

Drive a bit for driving 100km trophy, use yout drone for using it 10 min trophy and so on

Complete a normal mission and you get the trophy for completing all missions

I havent tested yet what happens if you defeat a boss

Also i havent found a way to unlock collecting all documents/legends

I added a Save with 100% (Platinum + DLC), however the platinum save will stay up just in case that the 100% save doesnt work if you dont own the dlc

Ill test later what trophies pop and post it here

If you are looking for a "More followers than Escobar" save, click You must login or register to view this content.

Originally posted by albert2wesker
i there soad i hope i am not interfering with anything u do at the moment but i wanted to share my save with your save in ghost recon
this save is gonna help get all skill point related trophies (ultimate skill/only the best/ top drone) maybe some trophies pop op i don't know
the onl thing the save user does is just open the save then open the skill menu and upgrade the last skill in the drone section and three trophies well pop op soo if ur going to post in in your thread or not its your choice because i am not goonna make a thread for it

hope it helped sombody or anybody

Last edited by xSOADx ; 11-07-2018 at 06:18 PM.

The following 40 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

_cj3z_, 13wendelin11, a6999849, Akeemi14, akumaomestre, albert2wesker, Alexandre-Marani, Andy_Gee87, badazz316, bang4stylez, BASIA2001, bobsandbag, brad213, Byroncode, Cloud, Dimitri2001, Dstmason1933, f100fahad, gemini2k18, gF6I20JLDs3c, gowhawx, hakkai393, hassanxx, HW99, jack9865, jagermeister-79, juafe27, KaLvaDoreS, kassabchakir, kidfresh96, marcos41, mark1, mickfromle, MusicGamer, qpfmtkcp3242, saxay, skylar-4me, Stephen., TwoWeu
04-15-2017, 08:00 PM #2
edwin688
Save Point
Thanks!!!
04-15-2017, 08:07 PM #3
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands. I completed almost everything aside from some side missions. Once we got a resigner this might help people out

The following user thanked Frosty for this useful post:

xSOADx
04-15-2017, 08:11 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

This is my EU Platinum save of Ghost Recon : Wildlands. I completed almost everything aside from some side missions. Once we got a resigner this might help people out

Nice job on it Soad Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xSOADx
04-15-2017, 08:33 PM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Frosty View Post

I'll post some more saves in the next days in preparation for xploder (IF its coming... i really hope so Smile )

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

Frosty
04-16-2017, 11:00 AM #6
Sorry for this offtopic post, but what I'd like to see posted are :

- The Evil Within Akumu save
- Driveclub/Driveclub Bikes 100% save (those DLC's are boring)
- Bloodborne starter save
- Dark Souls 3 starter save
- Resident Evil 7 S rank and 21 Survival+ save
04-16-2017, 11:32 AM #7
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Sorry for this offtopic post, but what I'd like to see posted are :

- The Evil Within Akumu save
- Driveclub/Driveclub Bikes 100% save (those DLC's are boring)
- Bloodborne starter save
- Dark Souls 3 starter save
- Resident Evil 7 S rank and 21 Survival+ save

I'll see what I can do with bloodborne and resident evil 7, I dont own dark souls 3 and driveclub so cant help with that, evil within i only completed 1 chapter

However i could upload my bloodborne save, I'm max rank ( glitched, not modded Winky Winky ) and some trophies left

The following 2 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

RageSoul51, wilson gomez
07-01-2017, 04:03 AM #8
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
i tested that save and its weird Smile
i am level 30 with that one and killed all the bosses but when i check my profile my character never used the drone or any weapon
he never drove a car, or used a helicopter or a plane. so for the distance trophy you have to do it from zero.
with the save the map is 0% explored, but all bosses are dead Smile would be a good starter save

The following user thanked v0lcom for this useful post:

wilson gomez
07-01-2017, 05:29 AM #9
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Can you get all the collectibles with this save or no.
07-01-2017, 05:39 AM #10
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
i tested that save and its weird Smile
i am level 30 with that one and killed all the bosses but when i check my profile my character never used the drone or any weapon
he never drove a car, or used a helicopter or a plane. so for the distance trophy you have to do it from zero.
with the save the map is 0% explored, but all bosses are dead Smile would be a good starter save

I tested it and all map was unlocked, i got the driving trophy after drivung a bit, also for using drone for 10 min popped after few seconds using it. You sure you had the latest patch installed?

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

wilson gomez
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo