04-17-2017, 03:59 PM #1
xSOADx
Banana Joe
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

This is my 100% save of NBA 2K17:The Prelude, I unlocked all trophies on it

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-17-2018 at 11:18 PM.

The following 7 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

``,, avsreekar, Botty, deen67, nanophonik, TonyNio, trapdave
04-17-2017, 04:06 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by soad08 View Post

This is my 100% save of NBA 2K17:The Prelude, I unlocked all trophies on it

Holy chicken nuggets. I just seen this section man lmfao. Thanks for sharing them around you cheater! GO LEGIT WITHOUT THE EDITING TOOL! Kappa Kappa
Jokes aside, thanks for sharing them!

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

xSOADx
04-17-2017, 04:09 PM #3
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Holy chicken nuggets. I just seen this section man lmfao. Thanks for sharing them around you cheater! GO LEGIT WITHOUT THE EDITING TOOL! Kappa Kappa
Jokes aside, thanks for sharing them!

This are all my legit played saves, i hope they can help people once we get a resigner (hopefully soon)

But ill make also some more modded starter saves in the next days Happy

The following user thanked xSOADx for this useful post:

Hydrogen
02-08-2018, 11:38 PM #4
hey bud do you have usa gamesave?
09-29-2018, 09:05 PM #5
Chisox3524
Save Point
Yeah I need the US version too.
09-29-2018, 11:14 PM #6
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
Yeah I need the US version too.

I doubt its possible to still make a 100% Save for this game with their closed servers
10-04-2018, 09:18 PM #7
Chisox3524
Save Point
Originally posted by Wosley View Post
I doubt its possible to still make a 100% Save for this game with their closed servers

That's why I need the 100% I'm stuck at 71% at the moment. I'm hoping my one trophy will pop with a 100%
10-05-2018, 11:17 PM #8
frez0r
Gym leader
Originally posted by Chisox3524 View Post
That's why I need the 100% I'm stuck at 71% at the moment. I'm hoping my one trophy will pop with a 100%

With NBA 2kX games being shut down pretty soon after release, no save will help you with getting your last trophy since it´s basically an online-only game anyways. So even if someone could provide a 100% save, you can´t get any trophies anymore. But maybe I´m wrong, check on psnp for the most recent achievers of the trophy you´re missing but I would be really surprised if it still works. I think there´s not even the possibility to download it anymore. Be quick with NBA 2k19 prelude.
10-06-2018, 04:09 AM #9
Chisox3524
Save Point
Originally posted by frez0r View Post
With NBA 2kX games being shut down pretty soon after release, no save will help you with getting your last trophy since it´s basically an online-only game anyways. So even if someone could provide a 100% save, you can´t get any trophies anymore. But maybe I´m wrong, check on psnp for the most recent achievers of the trophy you´re missing but I would be really surprised if it still works. I think there´s not even the possibility to download it anymore. Be quick with NBA 2k19 prelude.

It's worth a last ditch effort. I don't know how trophies are programed to pop but i've had plenty of "what the hell, that poped" type of moments. The game is still on the Playstaion Store(not cool) for download by the way.
11-26-2018, 10:16 AM #10
have NBA2K 2016 US?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo