04-17-2017, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

The following 887 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _Nickster, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2teWahl, [email protected], 3lemenTalz, 66GraF66, 6sh, 7h1nk, 8DIMPLES8XD, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, adımege, adam0006, Adpirituba7, aeneax, Afro tiger, Ahmad55d, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, ahmednoor, Akeemi14, Akusura, AlanBlend37, albokrek, alca_iori, Alex-Charlier, alexandria__br, AlexStar, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alian, alielle3, alien3355, alii_m2, alimazhar, Alinasser502, alineleandro, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, Aman-Sangar, amontre, amony1, AndreyDelton, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AndyGilz, ANegro12, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, antonio0, Antonios9393, Araez1990, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, ArUk046, asaghibli, awesomw1, Ayaali41, ayah, Aziz, azooz121, b0shey, b549371442, Bactrim, BadDayKSA, Bader505, baker1, bakugo10, Bandar-Muhammad, Banshee, bappers1500, Barabao, Barbaris, Barbe_1906, bardayo, bardinfog, Bartowski, basehype, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BenitoPC, benjia, berhem, Bernardo5555, berserk2120 and 787 other users.
02-26-2019, 04:29 PM #137
PEPEBENY
4 the platinums! ID PEPE_BENY
Originally posted by HUYI82 View Post
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Maybe you still have your own newer save and it loads that.

Everytime i am ready to copy over saves i always delete from storage first before i transfer them.

i've uploaded my own last checkpoint save just incase anyone else has problem with the save here;

joe must die, last checkpoint

You must login or register to view this content.

I'm going to try this save, and I'll tell you if it works.

Edit1: This save works perfectly!!
Last edited by PEPEBENY ; 02-27-2019 at 04:09 PM.
03-01-2019, 02:39 PM #138
thx pro
04-09-2019, 06:15 PM #139
gto
Rookie
Very thanks
04-25-2019, 03:29 AM #140
I read through some of the pages and couldnt tell if someone already asked, but does this only work in the base game? I know i re-signed everything to US right, but when I go to copy from the usb to the ps4, these saves are in a seperate folder just called resident evil 7, while my normal saves are all in a different one that say re7: Gold edition. For example, I did the Jacks 55th Bday save, re-regioned it, but my saves from playing that show up in Gold Edition, while the new ones i resigned to copy on are in a different game folder labeled just Resident Evil 7. The saves copy to the ps4 just fine but I cant get the saves to show up when I boot up Re7: Gold Edition disc. Sorry If i wrote this confusing, Im not good at wording things
Last edited by Alex-Charlier ; 04-25-2019 at 03:33 AM.
04-25-2019, 12:12 PM #141
Originally posted by Alex-Charlier View Post
I read through some of the pages and couldnt tell if someone already asked, but does this only work in the base game? I know i re-signed everything to US right, but when I go to copy from the usb to the ps4, these saves are in a seperate folder just called resident evil 7, while my normal saves are all in a different one that say re7: Gold edition. For example, I did the Jacks 55th Bday save, re-regioned it, but my saves from playing that show up in Gold Edition, while the new ones i resigned to copy on are in a different game folder labeled just Resident Evil 7. The saves copy to the ps4 just fine but I cant get the saves to show up when I boot up Re7: Gold Edition disc. Sorry If i wrote this confusing, Im not good at wording things

Did you manage to unlock all 21 minigame bonuses?
04-25-2019, 03:20 PM #142
Originally posted by Alex-Charlier View Post

Did you manage to unlock all 21 minigame bonuses?

I've only tested out the two files for Jacks 55th birthday, the system saved data and the game save itself. The re-regioning definetely worked for both and let me upload it to system storage, but when I load up my Re7 Gold edition disc, and go to jacks 55th birthday, it still just only has the first stage unlocked and can only start fresh. I haven't played the dlc before though so maybe I need to do something in game first? When I plug up my flash drive to the ps4, the downloaded saves show up in a re7 folder and my re7 saves on the flash drive are in an re7 gold edition folder so I figure maybe for the dlc the saves don't carry over between the two versions maybe
Edit: I'm gonna test out other dlc too and report back, because I did the same with someone's saves for Not A Hero, and those showed up on my flash drive in the same folder labeled Re7 Gold Edition instead of a base game folder labeled just Re7, then loaded up just fine, so maybe it's only certain dlc since I had to download Not A Hero, and the other dlc ( like Jack's) are actually on the disc to start.
Last edited by Alex-Charlier ; 04-25-2019 at 03:25 PM.
04-25-2019, 07:21 PM #143

I agree, that would be awesome...

The following 3 users say thank you to Berserker for this useful post:

juanbite6464, kataniam, nlmesquita
05-02-2019, 06:40 PM #144
thank you
06-12-2019, 06:26 PM #145
Gagliardi
Maggbot timeout!
Im looking for CODES to this game...

SW codes not work

bullets cheat reset at first use....

items in the inventory box also do not change

Any help?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo