04-17-2017, 04:56 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here are my end-game saves. You can get the Speedrun, the 3 Use Item box/heal etc. and the Madhouse trophy with them. I also got all trophies on first DLC and unlocked most bonuses in 21.

It would be awesome if some would post a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 01-28-2019 at 03:29 PM.

The following 887 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, _AAB_, _Nickster, -weaponx-, *CHOW-CHOW*, 101092jo42, 19willy74, 2teWahl, [email protected], 3lemenTalz, 66GraF66, 6sh, 7h1nk, 8DIMPLES8XD, abdaullhalrashidi, Abdulla4542, ABDULLAH ALQHTANI, abdullahLovely, Abdurhman-Alamoudi, abulnoor, adımege, adam0006, Adpirituba7, aeneax, Afro tiger, Ahmad55d, Ahmad66, AHMAD71, Ahmadbebo2020, ahmednoor, Akeemi14, Akusura, AlanBlend37, albokrek, alca_iori, Alex-Charlier, alexandria__br, AlexStar, Alhnon07, ALI_80, alian, alielle3, alien3355, alii_m2, alimazhar, Alinasser502, alineleandro, allamifaris, Allohashin, alphapiers, Alrowily54, Aman-Sangar, amontre, amony1, AndreyDelton, Andrs-Vargas-Beato, AndyGilz, ANegro12, Aneurisma, ANGRY_PANDA, Anjinhupunk, Anselmo Ricci, antonio0, Antonios9393, Araez1990, Armhanzas, ARTHURIUSS, ArtiomF, ArUk046, asaghibli, awesomw1, Ayaali41, ayah, Aziz, azooz121, b0shey, b549371442, Bactrim, BadDayKSA, Bader505, baker1, bakugo10, Bandar-Muhammad, Banshee, bappers1500, Barabao, Barbaris, Barbe_1906, bardayo, bardinfog, Bartowski, basehype, BASIA2001, Battlehorst0, BeetjePokon, BenitoPC, benjia, berhem, Bernardo5555, berserk2120 and 787 other users.
06-29-2017, 11:14 PM #11
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Hi All,

I was running through the remaining trophies and made some saves (EU) like the original posters.
You'll get the following.

Pelicans In Your Pocket (All Coins Normal)
Load save 25 and proceed to location at 22:50 int the youtube video linked below.

The Devil is in the Details
Load save 27 and proceed to the Lab in the Salt Mine and collect the last remaining documents.
See youtube video video linked below. from 24:00 - 24:50

You must login or register to view this content.

I did collect all the Mr. Nowheres during this playthough; however as I was using Rage's base saves it doesn't seem to trigger even if you re-collect them all on a fresh playthrough :(
RageSoul51 , Feel free to edit your initial post if you want this to be a more complied save set in the initial post.

I would appreciate if any can make available saves for the following:

Mr. Nowhere.
Mad Pelicans

I really don't want to have to do 2 more playthoughts :(
Especially one of them being without unlimited ammo for Mr/ Nowheres

The following 5 users say thank you to Monkey177 for this useful post:

BASIA2001, Cloud, HanSo, intoxprodige, klycik
06-30-2017, 05:08 AM #12
Originally posted by Monkey177 View Post
Hi All,

I was running through the remaining trophies and made some saves (EU) like the original posters.

Load save 25 and proceed to location at 22:50 int the youtube video linked below.

Load save 27 and proceed to the Lab in the Salt Mine and collect the last remaining documents.

I did collect all the Mr. Nowheres during this playthough; however as I was using Rage's base saves it doesn't seem to trigger even if you re-collect them all on a fresh playthrough :(
RageSoul51 , Feel free to edit your initial post if you want this to be a more complied save set in the initial post.

Mr. Nowhere.
Mad Pelicans

Will add your guide and links to the OP when I get home Happy
06-30-2017, 06:35 AM #13
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Hi All,

Mr. Nowhere.
Mad Pelicans

Wow really can't wait til I can re region.... been needing this... hats off to you my friend..
07-07-2017, 11:37 AM #14
Monkey177
Pokemon Trainer
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay I have not had much time to game this week.
Find below saves for Mr. Nowheres and Mad Pelicans.

Mr. Nowheres - Exit the door and shoot the Mr Nowhere on the shelf.
Mad Pelicans - Exit the room via the ladder at the back into the swamp, coin straight ahead once out the water.

Unfortunately I am now done with this game, I do not own DLC
Between mine and RageSoul51 saves this mini-save set covers the majority of the multiple playthrough required trophies.

If someone is working through the DLC please upload a save for RageSoul51.
He requires a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

The following 5 users say thank you to Monkey177 for this useful post:

Cloud, estebech, HanSo, mark1, RageSoul51
07-07-2017, 11:52 AM #15
Cloud
Life Savior
Hi All,

Sorry for the delay I have not had much time to game this week.
Find below saves for Mr. Nowheres and Mad Pelicans.

Mr. Nowheres - Exit the door and shoot the Mr Nowhere on the shelf.
Mad Pelicans - Exit the room via the ladder at the back into the swamp, coin straight ahead once out the water.

Unfortunately I am now done with this game, I do not own DLC
Between mine and RageSoul51 saves this mini-save set covers the majority of the multiple playthrough required trophies.

If someone is working through the DLC please upload a save for RageSoul51.
He requires a save at the last enemy in 21+ and a save with all stages on S rank in Jack's 55th Birthday.

Thanks for your saves, I will get he DLC and try to make those saves you guys need, although I cant promise anything.
07-18-2017, 11:20 AM #16
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Originally posted by Cloud View Post
Thanks for your saves, I will get he DLC and try to make those saves you guys need, although I cant promise anything.

Hi mr nowheres it's not popup for me , I go outside and shot the Mr nowheres,but the trophy don't popup it's show me on stats 20/20 and I see one figurine on the window is this right place ?
07-18-2017, 12:15 PM #17
sirdee6666
NextGenUpdate Elite
Sorry my bad works everything perfect I've got wrong save from PC Wtf
Last edited by sirdee6666 ; 07-18-2017 at 12:17 PM.
07-19-2017, 06:38 AM #18
RPGAddict
Little One
I can't understand which save is used for the 1st place in science and Mr nowhere. The set is pretty chaotic without a guide
Last edited by RPGAddict ; 07-19-2017 at 07:09 AM.
07-19-2017, 01:22 PM #19
HanSo
Keeper
Very useful.
I got the following trophies with these saves.

Who's Your Daddy Now?
The Nightmare's Finally Over.
Playing it Safe
End of the Night.
Just Get Me Otta Here.
Resource Manager.
Walk it Off.
Just A Memory Now.
1st Place at the Science Fair.

A guide would be nice or an Info with which Saves gives the Trophies.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo