Post: [EUR 4.70] Digimon Cyber Sleuth 500 medals (Digital Version)
04-18-2017, 04:18 PM #1
nookie_egg
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, been a while. Here is a save for the fucking horrendous 500 medals trophy on Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4, UK Digital Version - not sure if can ever be used for any other version or whatever).*

You must login or register to view this content.

**AS FAR AS I KNOW...**
Load save, press X to collect property, then go back to dungeon entrance (I have Exports in inventory if you want), and have a chat with Metalgreymon (Blue), then go back to the detective agency (again, I have the item if you want) and check the white board. Ding.*
No idea if this will pop anything else, as this was last trophy for plat, but feel free to have a mess.*

Cheers.*
Last edited by nookie_egg ; 05-02-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Changed upload location
09-15-2017, 03:36 AM #11
when im about to load the save it say ( there is downloaded content that is not readable ) even i did download the 4 packs DLC still same proplem .. anyone have platinum save ?
Last edited by BADDOG-9 ; 09-15-2017 at 04:48 AM.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo