Post: [EUR 4.70] Digimon Cyber Sleuth 500 medals (Digital Version)
04-18-2017, 04:18 PM #1
nookie_egg
Little One
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all, been a while. Here is a save for the fucking horrendous 500 medals trophy on Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4, UK Digital Version - not sure if can ever be used for any other version or whatever).*

You must login or register to view this content.

**AS FAR AS I KNOW...**
Load save, press X to collect property, then go back to dungeon entrance (I have Exports in inventory if you want), and have a chat with Metalgreymon (Blue), then go back to the detective agency (again, I have the item if you want) and check the white board. Ding.*
No idea if this will pop anything else, as this was last trophy for plat, but feel free to have a mess.*

Cheers.*
Last edited by nookie_egg ; 05-02-2017 at 02:59 PM. Reason: Changed upload location
04-21-2017, 02:08 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by egg View Post
Hi all, been a while. Here is a save for the fucking horrendous 500 medals trophy on Digimon Cyber Sleuth (PS4, UK Digital Version - not sure if can ever be used for any other version or whatever).*

You must login or register to view this content.

Load save, press X to collect property, then go back to dungeon entrance (I have Exports in inventory if you want), and have a chat with Metalgreymon (Blue), then go back to the detective agency (again, I have the item if you want) and check the white board. Ding.*
No idea if this will pop anything else, as this was last trophy for plat, but feel free to have a mess.*

Cheers.*

Has this modified with PS4 Save Wizard?
04-22-2017, 04:28 AM #3
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
I really want this save anyway someone can help out?
04-22-2017, 08:03 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by JamesDRobbins View Post
I really want this save anyway someone can help out?

A PS4 Resigner hasn't came out. PS4 Xploder will be coming soon this year so stay tuned for that.
04-22-2017, 08:03 PM #5
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
Ok man thanks for heads up
04-30-2017, 06:55 AM #6
Does anyone happen to have a download or better link? The current one just loops to a blank filedropper page.
04-30-2017, 07:24 PM #7
nookie_egg
Little One
Originally posted by NoblemanThief View Post
Does anyone happen to have a download or better link? The current one just loops to a blank filedropper page.

I have the file on pc, i can always re-upload when a resigner is available.
04-30-2017, 07:37 PM #8
nookie_egg
Little One
No modifications, it was a save that had taken me over 130 hours.
05-09-2017, 08:44 PM #9
It is the only trophy left so I can plat the game, I'm patiently waiting for save resigner to use this.
05-13-2017, 09:04 PM #10
nookie_egg
Little One
Originally posted by angel View Post
It is the only trophy left so I can plat the game, I'm patiently waiting for save resigner to use this.

Hope it does what it's supposed to... Obviously I can't resign to check on another account, but I hope it does..

The following user thanked nookie_egg for this useful post:

dark_war_angel
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo