Post: God Of War 3 Remastered Xiipord's Game Saves [CUSA01623]
04-24-2017, 04:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello, these are my GOW 3 remastered saves. Strictly for NGU only, as of now (April 23, 2017) you can't use them. But here they are for future use, I will try to upload as much of these trophy saves as I can. Enjoy!

Starter Save - Unlimited Health

Instructions: This is a starter save with unlimited health, you can run the story and do it all at your own pace with this.
You must login or register to view this content.

Retribution / Vengeance Complete / Unhuman "Complete the game on titan mode. Stacks other finish story trophies"

Instructions:Kill the final boss, you have unlimited health.

Nice Tan / ItÂ’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Instructions: Read the attached Text file to get these trophies.

No Guts, No Glory

Instructions: after you load in continue west of the checkpoint into Tartarus. When you get there, make sure that you click the Circle prompt when about to finish off the centaur. If you kill him without the animation, you wonÂ’t get your trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 83 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

3bdullaH7, adrian3fer, adrianosk8, amylianian, Ashina Traveler, betofear, bgolde2, BigTrain, billyxota, Binhasystem, BrunoMoraes99, burntoazdt, Chickenbowser, claudio moyano, crisxsilvabr, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Days gone, dero974, djlast, dotheroar, ellitis, Exodia7x, Faisal19, feb17, Felipeagronomo2020, Fenderfix, Frosty, Gantz.KG, gegepb, generasiondefuego, Ali D Killer, godinhu, hackstraiker, iinmr, InaneRyanFurry, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, JRG1988, julolz, JuniorC, K1ngw0wa, Kaboukiman, King_Aboodz, KingEmilWash, KingOfTheAge, kinholiken, klycik, Kooki, LastEvilAngel, leotruong, lexandrei, marcervi, marcos41, marcusnc, mark1, matrix403, Mike_15896, Milo_1080, napoleao2, nofire102, omar.11, Oner13, palojaeger, Peixe_Boi_22, ph14woozies, ppap123456, kankuro33, RawDaCutman, GamerChad, Romildo_250_XD, RoyalBlue726, ser, snahp888, the_lordsith, TheGiftedVon, TheNero, thietre, tseW, XHaMAD-77, Xinon-, yazeed07, yoyo16, yuy916
07-06-2017, 01:18 AM #20
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Platinum saves are for trophies like "Kill 20 enemies with ___" with ps3 saves even if you got well over the limit, the trophy would pop for someone who hasn't gotten it as long as the number is registered above 20(assuming it's the same for PS4). Also some like these saves to be able to go back and play via chapter select. Personally I don't find them useful, which is why i don't spam my plat saves. I prefer leaving 1-2 objectives before a trophy like you mentioned.

here a save for the collectibles (just walk a bit through the mission and collect the missing ones)

same region as the saves above (Canada Store, but same CUSA)

feel free to put it into your startpost, and keep your great work up!

cheers

The following 3 users say thank you to trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

JRG1988, mark1, selvin santos
07-06-2017, 02:49 AM #21
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Originally posted by Bauer View Post
here a save for the collectibles (just walk a bit through the mission and collect the missing ones)

cheers

Will this work for my cop US Region?
07-06-2017, 08:58 AM #22
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Will this work for my cop US Region?

if the other saves from this thread work => definitely!
07-06-2017, 08:58 AM #23
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
if the other saves from this thread work => definitely!

Can you make a save for aMazed trophy and all challenges ? I'm almost finished..
07-07-2017, 06:20 AM #24
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight

cheers

do you have a save for the challenge of Olympus trophy it's my last trophy for platinum.

Thanks
Last edited by FallenSoldier ; 07-07-2017 at 08:01 AM.
07-07-2017, 10:39 AM #25
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
do you have a save for the challenge of Olympus trophy it's my last trophy for platinum.

Thanks

sorry not for the US Version, due to a friend I had a chance to download the EU Version and use the EU Plat Save which someone has posted here Smile
07-07-2017, 10:40 AM #26
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
sorry not for the US Version, due to a friend I had a chance to download the EU Version and use the EU Plat Save which someone has posted here Smile

Dang, it looks like I'm gonna half to import some of these games or play the waiting game... lol
07-07-2017, 10:42 AM #27
trophy_Bauer
Bounty hunter
or hoping that xploder adds more games for re-region OR sw includes that feature.

The following user thanked trophy_Bauer for this useful post:

FallenSoldier
03-07-2018, 04:51 PM #28
Flap Jack
A Pirate Boy
do you have a save for the challenge of Olympus ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo