Post: God Of War 3 Remastered Xiipord's Game Saves [CUSA01623]
04-24-2017, 04:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello, these are my GOW 3 remastered saves. Strictly for NGU only, as of now (April 23, 2017) you can't use them. But here they are for future use, I will try to upload as much of these trophy saves as I can. Enjoy!

Starter Save - Unlimited Health

Instructions: This is a starter save with unlimited health, you can run the story and do it all at your own pace with this.
You must login or register to view this content.

Retribution / Vengeance Complete / Unhuman "Complete the game on titan mode. Stacks other finish story trophies"

Instructions:Kill the final boss, you have unlimited health.

Nice Tan / ItÂ’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Instructions: Read the attached Text file to get these trophies.

No Guts, No Glory

Instructions: after you load in continue west of the checkpoint into Tartarus. When you get there, make sure that you click the Circle prompt when about to finish off the centaur. If you kill him without the animation, you wonÂ’t get your trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 83 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

3bdullaH7, adrian3fer, adrianosk8, amylianian, Ashina Traveler, betofear, bgolde2, BigTrain, billyxota, Binhasystem, BrunoMoraes99, burntoazdt, Chickenbowser, claudio moyano, crisxsilvabr, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Days gone, dero974, djlast, dotheroar, ellitis, Exodia7x, Faisal19, feb17, Felipeagronomo2020, Fenderfix, Frosty, Gantz.KG, gegepb, generasiondefuego, Ali D Killer, godinhu, hackstraiker, iinmr, InaneRyanFurry, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, JRG1988, julolz, JuniorC, K1ngw0wa, Kaboukiman, King_Aboodz, KingEmilWash, KingOfTheAge, kinholiken, klycik, Kooki, LastEvilAngel, leotruong, lexandrei, marcervi, marcos41, marcusnc, mark1, matrix403, Mike_15896, Milo_1080, napoleao2, nofire102, omar.11, Oner13, palojaeger, Peixe_Boi_22, ph14woozies, ppap123456, kankuro33, RawDaCutman, GamerChad, Romildo_250_XD, RoyalBlue726, ser, snahp888, the_lordsith, TheGiftedVon, TheNero, thietre, tseW, XHaMAD-77, Xinon-, yazeed07, yoyo16, yuy916
07-26-2018, 01:28 AM #38
JRG1988
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by Bauer View Post
here a save for the collectibles (just walk a bit through the mission and collect the missing ones)

same region as the saves above (Canada Store, but same CUSA)

feel free to put it into your startpost, and keep your great work up!

cheers

Can you direct me to the location of the phoenix feather in your save please?
11-12-2018, 09:31 PM #39
Thank You!!
04-17-2019, 07:06 AM #40
Patrsn
Rookie
Can't find the saved file.
Edit: US save, I needed EU save.
Last edited by Patrsn ; 08-07-2019 at 05:40 AM.
04-17-2019, 03:40 PM #41
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Patrsn View Post
Can't find the saved file.
Edit: US save, I needed EU save.

Where can you not find it? On your PC, Save Wizard or on your Ps4?
09-06-2020, 12:57 PM #42
Oner13
Rookie
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

thx very much. after re region finally i can get No Guts, No Glory trophy
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo