Post: God Of War 3 Remastered Xiipord's Game Saves [CUSA01623]
04-24-2017, 04:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello, these are my GOW 3 remastered saves. Strictly for NGU only, as of now (April 23, 2017) you can't use them. But here they are for future use, I will try to upload as much of these trophy saves as I can. Enjoy!

Starter Save - Unlimited Health

Instructions: This is a starter save with unlimited health, you can run the story and do it all at your own pace with this.
You must login or register to view this content.

Retribution / Vengeance Complete / Unhuman "Complete the game on titan mode. Stacks other finish story trophies"

Instructions:Kill the final boss, you have unlimited health.

Nice Tan / ItÂ’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Instructions: Read the attached Text file to get these trophies.

No Guts, No Glory

Instructions: after you load in continue west of the checkpoint into Tartarus. When you get there, make sure that you click the Circle prompt when about to finish off the centaur. If you kill him without the animation, you wonÂ’t get your trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 83 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

3bdullaH7, adrian3fer, adrianosk8, amylianian, Ashina Traveler, betofear, bgolde2, BigTrain, billyxota, Binhasystem, BrunoMoraes99, burntoazdt, Chickenbowser, claudio moyano, crisxsilvabr, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Days gone, dero974, djlast, dotheroar, ellitis, Exodia7x, Faisal19, feb17, Felipeagronomo2020, Fenderfix, Frosty, Gantz.KG, gegepb, generasiondefuego, Ali D Killer, godinhu, hackstraiker, iinmr, InaneRyanFurry, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, JRG1988, julolz, JuniorC, K1ngw0wa, Kaboukiman, King_Aboodz, KingEmilWash, KingOfTheAge, kinholiken, klycik, Kooki, LastEvilAngel, leotruong, lexandrei, marcervi, marcos41, marcusnc, mark1, matrix403, Mike_15896, Milo_1080, napoleao2, nofire102, omar.11, Oner13, palojaeger, Peixe_Boi_22, ph14woozies, ppap123456, kankuro33, RawDaCutman, GamerChad, Romildo_250_XD, RoyalBlue726, ser, snahp888, the_lordsith, TheGiftedVon, TheNero, thietre, tseW, XHaMAD-77, Xinon-, yazeed07, yoyo16, yuy916
04-24-2017, 02:36 PM #2
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Hello, these are my GOW 3 remastered saves. Strictly for NGU only, as of now (April 23, 2017) you can't use them. But here they are for future use, I will try to upload as much of these trophy saves as I can. Enjoy!

Instructions: This is a starter save with unlimited health, you can run the story and do it all at your own pace with this.

Retribution / Vengeance Complete / Unhuman "Complete the game on titan mode. Stacks other finish story trophies"

Nice Tan / It’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Ladies' Man

Instructions: Walk up to Aphrodite

They'll be useful whenever the PS4 Xploder comes out to resign our saves which should be this year. It was coming out this month, but they went TBC.

The following 2 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

KingOfTheAge, xicowar
04-24-2017, 06:35 PM #3

Nice Tan / It’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Ladies' Man

Instructions: Walk up to Aphrodite

Do you have more PS4 saves? Like a Dark Souls 3 platinum save or any other save? Please post all your gamesaves.
04-24-2017, 07:12 PM #4
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Do you have more PS4 saves? Like a Dark Souls 3 platinum save or any other save? Please post all your gamesaves.

I have a Dark Souls 3 Save all completed with Plat. I'll see later if I can get it for you Upside Down Happy

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

RageSoul51
04-24-2017, 07:29 PM #5
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
I have a Dark Souls 3 Save all completed with Plat. I'll see later if I can get it for you Upside Down Happy

Sweet. Do you have any other saves? I'll see if there is any game save I have that would benefit others too.
04-24-2017, 07:30 PM #6
Hydrogen
Super Mod
Sweet. Do you have any other saves? I'll see if there is any game save I have that would benefit others too.

Yeah I have ton. Many of my siblings as well go for plats on a ton of games. I can get over 35 if I want to, to be honest.

The following user thanked Hydrogen for this useful post:

RageSoul51
04-24-2017, 07:37 PM #7
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah I have ton. Many of my siblings as well go for plats on a ton of games. I can get over 35 if I want to, to be honest.

That's huge. Please post as many as you can Happy
04-24-2017, 08:59 PM #8

yea i made a DS3 save thread,
04-25-2017, 03:03 AM #9
yea i made a DS3 save thread,

Do you have only those saves or do you have more?
04-25-2017, 03:20 AM #10
Do you have only those saves or do you have more?

I have more, just haven't uploaded and tested them.

The following 2 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

KingOfTheAge, RageSoul51
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo