Post: God Of War 3 Remastered Xiipord's Game Saves [CUSA01623]
04-24-2017, 04:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
Hello, these are my GOW 3 remastered saves. Strictly for NGU only, as of now (April 23, 2017) you can't use them. But here they are for future use, I will try to upload as much of these trophy saves as I can. Enjoy!

Starter Save - Unlimited Health

Instructions: This is a starter save with unlimited health, you can run the story and do it all at your own pace with this.
You must login or register to view this content.

Retribution / Vengeance Complete / Unhuman "Complete the game on titan mode. Stacks other finish story trophies"

Instructions:Kill the final boss, you have unlimited health.

Nice Tan / ItÂ’s getting hot in here... / Obedience School / Hit man

Instructions: Read the attached Text file to get these trophies.

No Guts, No Glory

Instructions: after you load in continue west of the checkpoint into Tartarus. When you get there, make sure that you click the Circle prompt when about to finish off the centaur. If you kill him without the animation, you wonÂ’t get your trophy.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-17-2019 at 03:47 PM. Reason: title

The following 83 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

3bdullaH7, adrian3fer, adrianosk8, amylianian, Ashina Traveler, betofear, bgolde2, BigTrain, billyxota, Binhasystem, BrunoMoraes99, burntoazdt, Chickenbowser, claudio moyano, crisxsilvabr, danilo_BR, Darkknight305, Days gone, dero974, djlast, dotheroar, ellitis, Exodia7x, Faisal19, feb17, Felipeagronomo2020, Fenderfix, Frosty, Gantz.KG, gegepb, generasiondefuego, Ali D Killer, godinhu, hackstraiker, iinmr, InaneRyanFurry, Jos-Montiero-Auditore, JRG1988, julolz, JuniorC, K1ngw0wa, Kaboukiman, King_Aboodz, KingEmilWash, KingOfTheAge, kinholiken, klycik, Kooki, LastEvilAngel, leotruong, lexandrei, marcervi, marcos41, marcusnc, mark1, matrix403, Mike_15896, Milo_1080, napoleao2, nofire102, omar.11, Oner13, palojaeger, Peixe_Boi_22, ph14woozies, ppap123456, kankuro33, RawDaCutman, GamerChad, Romildo_250_XD, RoyalBlue726, ser, snahp888, the_lordsith, TheGiftedVon, TheNero, thietre, tseW, XHaMAD-77, Xinon-, yazeed07, yoyo16, yuy916
04-26-2017, 01:23 AM #11
KingOfTheAge
The Golden Patriot
You're a champ. These will def come in handy.
05-03-2017, 04:39 PM #12
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
Yeah I have ton. Many of my siblings as well go for plats on a ton of games. I can get over 35 if I want to, to be honest.

what's the point of the save if you have done all the requirements and got the trophy? the save should be before getting the trophy, like collect all the boxes for example, you collect 29/30 and leave one so the other people can get the last one and get the trophy.
05-04-2017, 11:40 PM #13
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
what's the point of the save if you have done all the requirements and got the trophy? the save should be before getting the trophy, like collect all the boxes for example, you collect 29/30 and leave one so the other people can get the last one and get the trophy.

Platinum saves are for trophies like "Kill 20 enemies with ___" with ps3 saves even if you got well over the limit, the trophy would pop for someone who hasn't gotten it as long as the number is registered above 20(assuming it's the same for PS4). Also some like these saves to be able to go back and play via chapter select. Personally I don't find them useful, which is why i don't spam my plat saves. I prefer leaving 1-2 objectives before a trophy like you mentioned.
05-06-2017, 01:55 AM #14
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Platinum saves are for trophies like "Kill 20 enemies with ___" with ps3 saves even if you got well over the limit, the trophy would pop for someone who hasn't gotten it as long as the number is registered above 20(assuming it's the same for PS4). Also some like these saves to be able to go back and play via chapter select. Personally I don't find them useful, which is why i don't spam my plat saves. I prefer leaving 1-2 objectives before a trophy like you mentioned.

but when you do that, you will get a random trophies and it won't be looking legit, lets say there's a trophy for killing 100 zombies, then another one for killing 500, and your save have killed 900, so when i kill one more both trophies will pop together or the 500 kills only so your trophies won't look legit anymore, that's my point when the save works even if you did the requirements.
07-03-2017, 02:10 PM #15
ein972
Keeper
Hello thank you first for your work. I wanted to know if your backup is compatible xploader?
07-03-2017, 10:28 PM #16
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by kankuro33 View Post
but when you do that, you will get a random trophies and it won't be looking legit, lets say there's a trophy for killing 100 zombies, then another one for killing 500, and your save have killed 900, so when i kill one more both trophies will pop together or the 500 kills only so your trophies won't look legit anymore, that's my point when the save works even if you did the requirements.

That's why I would assume, you use Plat saves to do the ending work.

I mean, I do most of the work myself, and only use saves, if I'm lazy to grind.

A good example is Dead Nation. There's a trophy to kill 53k zombies. At that time, that was my only trophy to get.
07-04-2017, 01:03 PM #17
xTheSolutionNOT
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xiipord View Post

Starter Save - Unlimited Health

which difficulty is this? also are there any trophys unlocked or is it a really clean save with no trophy earned Gasp
07-04-2017, 11:13 PM #18
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by xTheSolutionNOT View Post
which difficulty is this? also are there any trophys unlocked or is it a really clean save with no trophy earned Gasp

It's on Easy, and yes, you can earn trophies with it.

I've tested it myself.
07-05-2017, 12:13 AM #19
PapaHacks
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
That's why I would assume, you use Plat saves to do the ending work.

I mean, I do most of the work myself, and only use saves, if I'm lazy to grind.

A good example is Dead Nation. There's a trophy to kill 53k zombies. At that time, that was my only trophy to get.

You have a save Last Checkpoint on Morbid in Dead Nation ?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo