Resource: Global NGU Database - Page 25 - NextGenUpdate
Page 25 of 25 First 15 23 24 25
THREAD: Global NGU Database
  1. 05-25-2017, 11:15 AM
    #1
    TheBlackPec's Avatar
    TheBlackPec
    Climbing up the ladder
    TheBlackPec's Avatar
    TheBlackPec
    Climbing up the ladder
    491
    Posts
    4,400
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    All games are sorted by [Name] -> [CUSA] -> [TYPEofSAVE]

    UPDATED 14-01-2017


    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    Q

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]



    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    [Only registered and activated users can see links. ]
    Last edited by TheBlackPec; 01-15-2018 at 11:55 AM.

  2. The Following 21 Users Say Thank You to TheBlackPec For This Useful Post:

    , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , , ,

  3. 01-10-2018, 12:57 PM
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    86
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Sponsored Links

    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    thats becuase they are probally a rar folder a rar folder is not supported by save wizard to fix this you simple make a new ZIP folder and put the save in there and everything will work
    What ? They download as Zip files when i get them from here . then I unzip them and files are Normal. So why would i need to make it a Zip again and the save Zip where. On Flash Drive or Desktop not really understanding. When I unzip the Zips and Open them in SW the File is there but the Save I want to Re-sign is Not folder is Blank.

    1. Unzip downloaded Save.
    2. Open Save Wizard
    3. click Import Tab
    4. Window pops up asking where to find folder i just Unzipped.
    5. Open file and File is Blank No Save in Unzipped folder downloaded from here
    6. Close Save Wizard and Open file in Windows Explorer under the tab called Downloads where it is Saved to
    7. Unzipped file is Normal with Save in Folder but not showing when Save Wizard is Opened to Import from.

    HELP PLEASE !!!!!! Not Sure What I'm doing Wrong .
    Last edited by Mbartlett29; 01-10-2018 at 09:04 PM.

  4. Sponsored Links
  5. 01-10-2018, 09:26 PM
    zts1's Avatar
    zts1
    Pokemon Trainer
    zts1's Avatar
    zts1
    Pokemon Trainer
    95
    Posts
    416
    Reputation
    Oct 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    You don't unzip the folder at all. Keep the folder zipped.
  6. The Following User Says Thank You to zts1 For This Useful Post:


  7. 01-10-2018, 10:15 PM
    3,793
    Posts
    43,946
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
    What ? They download as Zip files when i get them from here . then I unzip them and files are Normal. So why would i need to make it a Zip again and the save Zip where. On Flash Drive or Desktop not really understanding. When I unzip the Zips and Open them in SW the File is there but the Save I want to Re-sign is Not folder is Blank.

    1. Unzip downloaded Save.
    2. Open Save Wizard
    3. click Import Tab
    4. Window pops up asking where to find folder i just Unzipped.
    5. Open file and File is Blank No Save in Unzipped folder downloaded from here
    6. Close Save Wizard and Open file in Windows Explorer under the tab called Downloads where it is Saved to
    7. Unzipped file is Normal with Save in Folder but not showing when Save Wizard is Opened to Import from.

    HELP PLEASE !!!!!! Not Sure What I'm doing Wrong .
    What zts1 said i just download them and keep them the wat they are i just drag them to my desktop thats it
  8. 01-11-2018, 01:15 AM
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    86
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Finally got the Save to Work by not Unzipping them like zts1 and Wosley sub-jested. Only problem now is the save I download for Tales of Berseria is @ a lower level them mine but more Play-time then me + it is Requiring 1 of the many dlc packs to be installed before it will play but I have not IDEA? what dlc was installed on this Save. There is more then 20 totaling over 100.00 in the psn store but thinking it must be 1 of the 8 costume packs still about 65.00 the Price of a Brand New game to buy.
  9. 01-11-2018, 03:18 AM
    3,793
    Posts
    43,946
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
    Finally got the Save to Work by not Unzipping them like zts1 and Wosley sub-jested. Only problem now is the save I download for Tales of Berseria is @ a lower level them mine but more Play-time then me + it is Requiring 1 of the many dlc packs to be installed before it will play but I have not IDEA? what dlc was installed on this Save. There is more then 20 totaling over 100.00 in the psn store but thinking it must be 1 of the 8 costume packs still about 65.00 the Price of a Brand New game to buy.
    You can reply on that thread just Quote the user and he will probally tell you what dlc you need i might even add it in hes thread if he didnt do it himself
  10. The Following User Says Thank You to Wosley For This Useful Post:


  11. 01-12-2018, 04:47 PM
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    86
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Wosley View Post
    You can reply on that thread just Quote the user and he will probally tell you what dlc you need i might even add it in hes thread if he didnt do it himself
    Thanks for the Information but Unfortunately Saves downloaded from the Mega.nz Archive on here don't give the Names of Users they came from So how would i ask them and where to ask ? not sure what you mean by [You can reply on that Site] If you meant SW I'm afraid it would be Impossible for me to ask them for 3 reasons. 1st I doubt it's there Policy to give out Privet information about Saves they Received. 2nd Contacting CS is a Challenge when they take weeks to Respond back.. 3rd I can't ask on FB cause they banned me by blocking my IP when i try to post comment's for Speaking my mind about things they Posted there.
  12. 01-12-2018, 05:41 PM
    TheBlackPec's Avatar
    TheBlackPec
    Climbing up the ladder
    TheBlackPec's Avatar
    TheBlackPec
    Climbing up the ladder
    491
    Posts
    4,400
    Reputation
    Nov 2015
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
    Thanks for the Information but Unfortunately Saves downloaded from the Mega.nz Archive on here don't give the Names of Users they came from So how would i ask them and where to ask ? not sure what you mean by [You can reply on that Site] If you meant SW I'm afraid it would be Impossible for me to ask them for 3 reasons. 1st I doubt it's there Policy to give out Privet information about Saves they Received. 2nd Contacting CS is a Challenge when they take weeks to Respond back.. 3rd I can't ask on FB cause they banned me by blocking my IP when i try to post comment's for Speaking my mind about things they Posted there.
    I put a text file in every single save file with the user who uploaded it. Copy it and try to search the user on the forum. After that look which threads he created and you can find it.

    For example if you used the Tales of Berseria save on my archive you are looking for blackmustang58
    You must register to view this content.

    After searching on the his profile:
    You must register to view this content.

    and you got the thread[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    And for last if you unzip my archives and read the text you can find everything written on the original post:
    You must register to view this content.

    You need these DLCs:

    - Catalog
    - Adventure Item Pack 1
    - Adventure Items Super Pack
    Last edited by TheBlackPec; 01-12-2018 at 05:50 PM.

  13. 01-12-2018, 06:43 PM
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    Mbartlett29's Avatar
    Mbartlett29
    Pokemon Trainer
    86
    Posts
    70
    Reputation
    Nov 2013
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by TheBlackPec View Post
    I put a text file in every single save file with the user who uploaded it. Copy it and try to search the user on the forum. After that look which threads he created and you can find it.

    For example if you used the Tales of Berseria save on my archive you are looking for blackmustang58
    You must register to view this content.

    After searching on the his profile:
    You must register to view this content.

    and you got the thread[Only registered and activated users can see links. ]

    And for last if you unzip my archives and read the text you can find everything written on the original post:
    You must register to view this content.

    You need these DLCs:

    - Catalog
    - Adventure Item Pack 1
    - Adventure Items Super Pack

    Thanks but I was told not to Unzip file to Use it so I did not Know there was a txt file with Uploaders name attached.
  14. 01-12-2018, 09:12 PM
    3,793
    Posts
    43,946
    Reputation
    Jun 2014
    NextGenUpdate
    Originally Posted by Mbartlett29 View Post
    Thanks but I was told not to Unzip file to Use it so I did not Know there was a txt file with Uploaders name attached.
    You can double tab the text folder it only unzips the text file
Page 25 of 25 First 15 23 24 25

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •