06-04-2017, 09:48 PM #1
Dannyman
Are you high?
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey guys! So with the release of the Xploder pre-Beta I finally gained my balls to go back to NFS Rivals and the torture of doing this platinum for the second time (the first one being on PS3). The game gets so boring after a while grinding the same events over and over for level 60 Not Happy or Sad
Since there are some great saves already for the Cop Career and the 100 Golds, I decided to just complete that save-set by adding the Racer Carrer to it!

The Saves: You must login or register to view this content. (EU Version)

Doddo's Cop Save-set + Gold Medals: You must login or register to view this content.

Sadly my savegames were transferred after updating my console to 4.70 so they may not work yet with Xploder (I've tried to resign them to another profile with no success), but hopefully that will be fixed soon!
If you try them or have any questions feel free to post here!
Last edited by Dannyman ; 08-24-2017 at 06:38 PM.

The following 20 users say thank you to Dannyman for this useful post:

*Ren*, Amoo_Ali, bashar88safa, Days gone, Evil_God_850, Fast1g, furia20881, gegepb, gogeta62, hajwel, HW99, ignored467, KleberMishima, Laraxz, mark1, mauswanderer, ser, stretchy, THE-KILLERZ07, TwoWeu
06-04-2017, 09:58 PM #2
I thought we can only use xploders saves. We can use any save?
06-04-2017, 10:25 PM #3
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by ChiTownzBoy05 View Post
I thought we can only use xploders saves. We can use any save?

You can as long as it's supported in the list of games they stated. The saves they have on their Dropbox are ones already submited by some of us. As long as it is a pre 4.70 savegame it should work Smile
06-04-2017, 10:40 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
You can as long as it's supported in the list of games they stated. The saves they have on their Dropbox are ones already submited by some of us. As long as it is a pre 4.70 savegame it should work Smile

Pre 4.50, actually.

Either way,

Thanks for the saves. Will definitely pick this up a second time, in the future lol. I too, have platted the game on PS3, and it was insanely boring after getting to rank 30.
06-04-2017, 10:47 PM #5
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Pre 4.50, actually.

Either way,

Thanks for the saves. Will definitely pick this up a second time, in the future lol. I too, have platted the game on PS3, and it was insanely boring after getting to rank 30.

I wasn't sure about that, but honestly thought it worked for 4.50/ 4.55 saves as well. Thanks for the heads up :P
06-04-2017, 10:55 PM #6
Where can I find a list of supported games?
06-05-2017, 11:38 AM #7
Dannyman
Are you high?
Originally posted by ChiTownzBoy05 View Post
Where can I find a list of supported games?

For now I think only the people who have been selected to the Pre-Beta program have that list.

EU titles
Batman Arkham Knight, Batman Arkham VR, Batman Return to Arkham Asylum, Battlefield 4, Doki-Doki Universe, Entwined, Far Cry 4, GTA 5 (oh yes!), Hotline Miami, Infamous First Light, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Lego The Hobbit, Lego Marvel Superheroes, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat X, Need For Speed Rivals, Oddworld New 'N' Tasty, PES 2015, PixelJunk, Stick It To The Man, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Warframe

USA titles
Assassins Creed 4, Assasins Creed Black Flag, Assasins Creed Unit, Assasins Creed Unit Dead Kings DLC, Bloodborne, Contrast, Dark Souls 3, DC Universe, Diablo 3, Don't Starve... and Despair, Don't Starve... Look on my Works, Far Cry Primal, Final Fantasy XV, Infamous Second Son (Good and Evil), Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Minecraft, Rocket League and Watch Dogs
06-05-2017, 12:00 PM #8
Originally posted by Dannyman View Post
For now I think only the people who have been selected to the Pre-Beta program have that list.

EU titles
Batman Arkham Knight, Batman Arkham VR, Batman Return to Arkham Asylum, Battlefield 4, Doki-Doki Universe, Entwined, Far Cry 4, GTA 5 (oh yes!), Hotline Miami, Infamous First Light, Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Lego The Hobbit, Lego Marvel Superheroes, Minecraft, Mortal Kombat X, Need For Speed Rivals, Oddworld New 'N' Tasty, PES 2015, PixelJunk, Stick It To The Man, The Wolf Among Us, Tomb Raider Definitive Edition and Warframe

USA titles
Assassins Creed 4, Assasins Creed Black Flag, Assasins Creed Unit, Assasins Creed Unit Dead Kings DLC, Bloodborne, Contrast, Dark Souls 3, DC Universe, Diablo 3, Don't Starve... and Despair, Don't Starve... Look on my Works, Far Cry Primal, Final Fantasy XV, Infamous Second Son (Good and Evil), Killzone Shadow Fall, Knack, Minecraft, Rocket League and Watch Dogs

Bloodborne EU is supported too. I didn't tested it, but I think every pre-4.50 save should be resign-able.
06-05-2017, 05:46 PM #9
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Bloodborne EU is supported too. I didn't tested it, but I think every pre-4.50 save should be resign-able.

Thats wrong. Not every pre-4.50 Save is resign-able for now.
only the ones in that list posted above are for now. all other saves are not.

You can read this in their FAQ.

"My saves have a padlock on them
This means the save is locked and we can't open it. This can happen if you try to import a save that we don't currently support.
Only use the saves we have provided in the shared folders for now. We will be adding support for more games soon.
We're also working hard to add support for saves copied directly off your PS4.
06-05-2017, 06:15 PM #10
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
Thats wrong. Not every pre-4.50 Save is resign-able for now.
only the ones in that list posted above are for now. all other saves are not.

You can read this in their FAQ.

"My saves have a padlock on them
This means the save is locked and we can't open it. This can happen if you try to import a save that we don't currently support.
Only use the saves we have provided in the shared folders for now. We will be adding support for more games soon.
We're also working hard to add support for saves copied directly off your PS4.

Only <4.50 saves have padlocks.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo