Post: Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Platinum Save [CUSA02819]
06-11-2017, 03:20 AM #1
Hydrogen
Super Mod
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Platinum Game Save by Hydrogen

Today, I bring you a platinum game save for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I know you can already resign game saves, but they have to be in the supported list by Xploder. If you own Xploder, and if this is on the list, have fun with the platinum my dude.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-02-2019 at 01:34 PM. Reason: title

The following 20 users say thank you to Hydrogen for this useful post:

13wendelin11, abuzayed, blazedoc, Bobass, brad213, cem_aslan, cepi, drigo1, hassanxx, kaka20, kitkati, Luiz77, murray24, nwabigmike, omarazviya, pheliz, rey255, sanwar123, skylar-4me, ZER

The following user groaned Hydrogen for this awful post:

dreworhipper
07-03-2017, 08:12 AM #2
blackmustang58
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by Hydrogen View Post
You must login or register to view this content.

Full Complete Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands Platinum Game Save by Hydrogen

Today, I bring you a platinum game save for Tom Clancy's Ghost Recon: Wildlands. I know you can already resign game saves, but they have to be in the supported list by Xploder. If you own Xploder, and if this is on the list, have fun with the platinum my dude.

Download: You must login or register to view this content.

I noticed that game code is possibly EU based - CUSA02819

Did your game has ESRB rating or PEGI rating? Deluxe edition?

The following user thanked blackmustang58 for this useful post:

Luiz77
07-26-2017, 11:45 PM #3
I rented the game earlier today to test more games on Savewizard. Importing and resigning worked perfectly, but no trophies were unlocked when playing the game.
07-26-2017, 11:59 PM #4
SmileGreetings I'm looking for a Save that does not have the complete skills, because I try with the others (That if they have them) but it does not come out the Trophy. It would be of great help friends. Thank you Smile
07-27-2017, 09:02 AM #5
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by XboxOffender View Post
I rented the game earlier today to test more games on Savewizard. Importing and resigning worked perfectly, but no trophies were unlocked when playing the game.

You need to start the game offline, make sure you are disconnected from the internet before you start it
07-28-2017, 05:09 AM #6
Originally posted by xSOADx View Post
You need to start the game offline, make sure you are disconnected from the internet before you start it

That's exactly what I did, because I read so in your save thread. However, it didn't unlock any trophy for me. At all.
07-24-2018, 11:20 AM #7
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Added the correct Region !
07-01-2019, 04:11 PM #8
Can I get all of Trophy
؟؟؟
07-02-2019, 01:35 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by basharsky88 View Post
Can I get all of Trophy
؟؟؟

I doubt it but you might be able to get some. It's a Platinum Save, meaning the uploader already got all of the trophies before this save was made and uploaded. A lot of the trophies might be locked out, especially collectibles, story and other progression trophies, etc. But it really depends on the game.
07-02-2019, 07:30 PM #10
I have problems in the game
..There are some trophies that did not pop up .. Is there a solution to this problem
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo