06-13-2017, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, I'm making a contribution here today for the first time in years. *This is a save file for an Infamy 25 character in Payday 2, the European PSN store bought version.

Infamy 25 is the single biggest grind in Payday 2, taking hundreds of hours to complete. *This save file should auto-pop the Infamy trophies on your system (though I am currently unable to test). *Furthermore, it may or may not pop other trophies - but I cannot garauntee it.

I do know that the Infamy trophies popped retroactively when the update released, so they should in fact pop for you using this file. *I do hope this helps somebody, and hopefully I am the first to share this game as a resource.

I use mediafire, I don't intend to use another host. *I'm sorry if making an account with you is an inconvenience, but the contents of the save should more than make up for the 2 seconds of signup.*

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-04-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: title

The following 21 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

br0wniiez, carmania, Ghost_Leader_59_, ironiksv1, jedisan48, Kazuya, Mana026c, mattiaxu, nando185, Paslore, Pat99, pollo778, Stan1989, stasya, Tag_Tricky, testingsave, topacio, Troya123, VegetableLover, WhatADumbGT, zedsdeadkdd
06-18-2017, 08:14 AM #11
hesse47 it does! This is the second time you accuse me of lying about things - seriously go read the Facebook page - which is clearly stated in the exact post you just quoted - they have announced 4.7 is supported. Pre-Beta has 4.7 support now as of the 16th.

they made a post on June 16th announcing it, and even reaffirmed it many times in the comments.

"Xploder Foyada Ghartok server changes made today
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · June 16 at 1:35pm
Xploder They DO work on 4.7. Read the post - we even confirm it there Smile"

Please do not keep contesting the things I say if you are not sure of yourself.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 06-18-2017 at 08:19 AM.
06-18-2017, 03:09 PM #12
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by Jesse
hesse47 it does! This is the second time you accuse me of lying about things - seriously go read the Facebook page - which is clearly stated in the exact post you just quoted - they have announced 4.7 is supported. Pre-Beta has 4.7 support now as of the 16th.

they made a post on June 16th announcing it, and even reaffirmed it many times in the comments.

"Xploder Foyada Ghartok server changes made today
LikeShow more reactions · Reply · June 16 at 1:35pm
Xploder They DO work on 4.7. Read the post - we even confirm it there Smile"

Please do not keep contesting the things I say if you are not sure of yourself.
just the games they provided only. I just seen this post before I said something.
06-28-2017, 02:35 AM #13
So anyone know if it can work after resigning it on Save Wizard but for U.S. game version of it?
07-04-2017, 12:32 AM #14
Did any1 test this save? It's only 1,5mb

Nvm test it and save work ty Smile
Last edited by Mana026c ; 07-04-2017 at 12:58 AM.

The following user thanked Mana026c for this useful post:

Jesse Lagrue
07-04-2017, 09:17 AM #15
Originally posted by Mana026c View Post
Did any1 test this save? It's only 1,5mb

Nvm test it and save work ty Smile

And likewise, thank you for confirming Smile I'm really wishing I had bought Save Wizard instead of the pile of crap that is Xploder.... it'll probably be like 2 more years before I can even use this save myself.
07-14-2017, 11:49 AM #16
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, I'm making a contribution here today for the first time in years. *This is a save file for an Infamy 25 character in Payday 2, the European PSN storebought version.

When Xploder releases its re-regioning features, it will also be possible to convert it to the US version of the game.

Infamy 25 is the single biggest grind in Payday 2, taking hundreds of hours to complete. *This save file should auto-pop the Infamy trophies on your system (though I am currently unable to test). *Furthermore, it may or may not pop other trophies - but I cannot garauntee it.

I do know that the Infamy trophies popped retroactively when the update released, so they should in fact pop for you using this file. *I do hope this helps somebody, and hopefully I am the first to share this game as a resource.

I use mediafire, I don't intend to use another host. *I'm sorry if making an account with you is an inconvenience, but the contents of the save should more than make up for the 2 seconds of signup.* Please do not submit to Xploder, as I already have.

Tested and the save works, both trophies unlocks after pressing X at the main menu to load your save. Huge thanks to you Jesse, that'll save a lot of time and grinding to some player who don't feel like it, plus it's a very good save with good masks and all, cheers! Winky Winky
08-07-2017, 08:23 PM #17
How can I use the file? Only cpoy/ paste?
08-08-2017, 09:10 PM #18
AwesomeGreat
Pokemon Trainer
Originally posted by JimPanse2.0 View Post
How can I use the file? Only cpoy/ paste?

resign it
08-09-2017, 10:05 AM #19
Yeah, i know it by now. But it doesn't work!?

I copied some of my profile game saves to usb. Started Xploder on my MacBook. I copied the file from here to my pc to see it in explorer. Then i press the copy to usb and after that i press the resign button. but all the time i the message:

Resigning stopped with an error. Please try again later!?

And now?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo