06-13-2017, 04:46 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hey everybody, I'm making a contribution here today for the first time in years. *This is a save file for an Infamy 25 character in Payday 2, the European PSN store bought version.

Infamy 25 is the single biggest grind in Payday 2, taking hundreds of hours to complete. *This save file should auto-pop the Infamy trophies on your system (though I am currently unable to test). *Furthermore, it may or may not pop other trophies - but I cannot garauntee it.

I do know that the Infamy trophies popped retroactively when the update released, so they should in fact pop for you using this file. *I do hope this helps somebody, and hopefully I am the first to share this game as a resource.

I use mediafire, I don't intend to use another host. *I'm sorry if making an account with you is an inconvenience, but the contents of the save should more than make up for the 2 seconds of signup.*

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 06-04-2019 at 02:02 PM. Reason: title

The following 21 users say thank you to Jesse Lagrue for this useful post:

br0wniiez, carmania, Ghost_Leader_59_, ironiksv1, jedisan48, Kazuya, Mana026c, mattiaxu, nando185, Paslore, Pat99, pollo778, Stan1989, stasya, Tag_Tricky, testingsave, topacio, Troya123, VegetableLover, WhatADumbGT, zedsdeadkdd
06-13-2017, 07:14 PM #2
Are you sure the save works? the file is only 1kb in size
06-14-2017, 12:30 PM #3
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Originally posted by Jesse
Hey everybody, I'm making a contribution here today for the first time in years. *This is a save file for an Infamy 25 character in Payday 2, the European PSN storebought version.

When Xploder releases its re-regioning features, it will also be possible to convert it to the US version of the game.

Infamy 25 is the single biggest grind in Payday 2, taking hundreds of hours to complete. *This save file should auto-pop the Infamy trophies on your system (though I am currently unable to test). *Furthermore, it may or may not pop other trophies - but I cannot garauntee it.

I do know that the Infamy trophies popped retroactively when the update released, so they should in fact pop for you using this file. *I do hope this helps somebody, and hopefully I am the first to share this game as a resource.

I use mediafire, I don't intend to use another host. *I'm sorry if making an account with you is an inconvenience, but the contents of the save should more than make up for the 2 seconds of signup.* Please do not submit to Xploder, as I already have. Do not share with Save Wizard, as I am prohibiting you to do so.
You must login or register to view this content.

Anyone confirm if you can mod this game like you can on PS3 with max skill points and max money, etc.?

The following 2 users say thank you to PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

Jesse Lagrue, pollo778
06-15-2017, 03:27 PM #4
@jezzymods Eh? It seems you're right - part of the save didn't go into the folder for some reason - I'm fixing it now. Thank you for alerting me to this. Winzip seems to have omitted a portion of the save data - I have now put it in an .rar file, then in the winzip folder. (and checked to make sure its all there now)

Fixed version is here and can be found in the main post as well: You must login or register to view this content.

@jbowers310 as of now, no there is no way to do this. Redeye's Payday save editor only applies to the old version and Save Wizard does not have this game in this list (and it probably won't, due to the online nature of it).
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 06-15-2017 at 03:46 PM.
06-15-2017, 03:50 PM #5
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
@jezzymods Eh? It seems you're right - part of the save didn't go into the folder for some reason - I'm fixing it now. Thank you for alerting me to this. Winzip seems to have omitted a portion of the save data - I have now put it in an .rar file, then in the winzip folder. (and checked to make sure its all there now)

Fixed version is here and can be found in the main post as well: You must login or register to view this content.

@jbowers310 as of now, no there is no way to do this. Redeye's Payday save editor only applies to the old version and Save Wizard does not have this game in this list (and it probably won't, due to the online nature of it).

I have the us crimewave edition you think this will work when "re-regioning" will become available ?

The following user thanked FallenSoldier for this useful post:

K0oma
06-15-2017, 06:35 PM #6
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
I have the us crimewave edition you think this will work when "re-regioning" will become available ?

The funny thing is I too have the US version - I got this by logging into a UK friends account and downloading it from his cloud (with permission of course) - so I'm actually banking on it working as well.

I do believe once the Beta drops for Xploder that it indeed should be fine with Re-Regioning, it's no different than any other game so I don't see why it wouldn't - we will know conclusively in the next month or so hopefully.
06-15-2017, 06:46 PM #7
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
The funny thing is I too have the US version - I got this by logging into a UK friends account and downloading it from his cloud (with permission of course) - so I'm actually banking on it working as well.

I do believe once the Beta drops for Xploder that it indeed should be fine with Re-Regioning, it's no different than any other game so I don't see why it wouldn't - we will know conclusively in the next month or so hopefully.

Re regioning just released but no 4.70 so this still can't be used :(
06-16-2017, 07:01 PM #8
Apparently as of today, 4.7 is now supported - however I have yet to test the file Smile Just thought I'd let you know - they've posted it on their FB page today. (It's still not working - it seems that until full Beta we're still stuck using the provided saves - got excited for nothing :( ) Oh well - soon.
Last edited by Jesse Lagrue ; 06-16-2017 at 07:14 PM.
06-16-2017, 11:23 PM #9
hess47
League Champion
Apparently as of today, 4.7 is now supported - however I have yet to test the file Smile Just thought I'd let you know - they've posted it on their FB page today. (It's still not working - it seems that until full Beta we're still stuck using the provided saves - got excited for nothing :( ) Oh well - soon.

Where did u read 4.7 supported. Full version will support pre does not support 4.7

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

pollo778
06-16-2017, 11:43 PM #10
Thanks for fixing it Happy

Can't wait to try this
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo