06-15-2017, 07:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,
today I'm bringing you my save file for Injustice 2.
It has the most annoying RNG based trophy I've ever come across.
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All characters are at level 20 and have a few of their abilities unlocked.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Make sure you are not connected to the internet before starting the game or Cat Call will not show up in catwomans abilities.
This is a glitch.

Note that this is the ultimate Edition of the game.
I haven't installed any of the DLC characters onto the save.

Hopefully this save will come in handy for some.

Enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-10-2018 at 08:54 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, Alucard_Immorta, Anh25, bodaveBT, danielvasqu, Farah, godinhu, hassanxx, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, joaoemaria, JonathanOpie, klycik, koz3bal, liweigvdio12, mdi122116, NecroAether, Oliver-H-Arias, pokemonmaster1998, GamerChad, RemyKingJae, slayden89, snahp888, thanthan, ThatEpicSomeone, Vinniee, WillDemon, Wosley, xiipord
08-18-2017, 07:39 AM #65
xNiightmare317
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by abovebeyondz View Post
How do i do this? I want to use the saved data but dont know how can anyone help me?

you need a save resigner like Save Wizard ---> You must login or register to view this content.
08-19-2017, 01:36 AM #66
JamesDRobbins
Climbing up the ladder
what we need is a recent save so we may get the online trophies
08-23-2017, 05:55 AM #67
Originally posted by xNiightmare317 View Post
you need a save resigner like Save Wizard ---> You must login or register to view this content.

So we need that to put it in my ps4?
08-25-2017, 06:05 PM #68
deran_martin
Save Point
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
Hi all,
today I'm bringing you my save file for Injustice 2.
It has the most annoying RNG based trophy I've ever come across.
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All characters are at level 20 and have a few of their abilities unlocked.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Note that this is the ultimate Edition of the game.
I haven't installed any of the DLC characters onto the save.

Hopefully this save will come in handy for some.

Enjoy

could someone resign my save with the OP one i really need cat call.. many thanks in advance

09-01-2017, 07:32 AM #69
AoiJay
Keeper
Originally posted by burntlink View Post

Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post

Do either of you know of a way to fix the reset when going online?
I resigned + loaded save starting from offline, then I go online and my gear resets to about 30/100 on all characters instead of 100/100. Also my character levels for 2 of my characters are changed back to low level when I go online as well.
Is there any way to make at least the gear stay 100% even when I play online/multiverse?
09-01-2017, 07:55 AM #70
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Try to be in a multiverse event and go online while you are fighting. After that the game should re-save everything when you finish the multiverse and overwrite the online one.

The following user thanked TheBlackPec for this useful post:

mgspk22
09-01-2017, 08:52 AM #71
AoiJay
Keeper
/lagspam
Last edited by AoiJay ; 09-01-2017 at 08:55 AM.
09-01-2017, 08:52 AM #72
AoiJay
Keeper
/lagspam
09-01-2017, 08:53 AM #73
AoiJay
Keeper
/lagspam
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo