06-15-2017, 07:21 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Hi all,
today I'm bringing you my save file for Injustice 2.
It has the most annoying RNG based trophy I've ever come across.
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All characters are at level 20 and have a few of their abilities unlocked.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Make sure you are not connected to the internet before starting the game or Cat Call will not show up in catwomans abilities.
This is a glitch.

Note that this is the ultimate Edition of the game.
I haven't installed any of the DLC characters onto the save.

Hopefully this save will come in handy for some.

Enjoy

You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-10-2018 at 08:54 AM.

The following 29 users say thank you to burntlink for this useful post:

AbduAlaziz_77, Alucard_Immorta, Anh25, bodaveBT, danielvasqu, Farah, godinhu, hassanxx, JamesDRobbins, Jefferson, joaoemaria, JonathanOpie, klycik, koz3bal, liweigvdio12, mdi122116, NecroAether, Oliver-H-Arias, pokemonmaster1998, GamerChad, RemyKingJae, slayden89, snahp888, thanthan, ThatEpicSomeone, Vinniee, WillDemon, Wosley, xiipord
06-15-2017, 09:02 AM #2
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
I got a save too but I'll not upload it because you beat me on time Smile and mine it's EU
Mine got every character with all abilities, skins and all have Epic 20 gear on (including Red Hood).

The following 2 users say thank you to TheBlackPec for this useful post:

burntlink, JonathanOpie
06-15-2017, 09:54 AM #3
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post
I got a save too but I'll not upload it because you beat me on time Smile and mine it's EU
Mine got every character with all abilities, skins and all have Epic 20 gear on (including Red Hood).

You should still upload.
Mines may be USA, but you have the EU version with all abilities.
Yours might be more appealing to EU players

The following user thanked burntlink for this useful post:

pokemonmaster1998
06-15-2017, 10:31 AM #4
Originally posted by burntlink View Post
You should still upload.

Agreed! Upload it Smile
06-15-2017, 10:37 AM #5
PSNTROPHYHUNTER
PSN Trophy God
Hi all,
'Cat Call' is an ability for Catwoman that is totally luck based and has left many players sitting at 98% completion because they can't unlock this ability.
I almost gave up but was determined that an RNG trophy wouldn't get the best of me.

Only 188 people have earned plat for the game so far (me being the most recent at time of writing)

While most of the trophies can be earned within 30 minutes of playing the game through single fight or against yourself with a second controller, the online portion of the game such as Ranked Wins, 200 matches, King of the Hill and dethrone a king with Harley Quinn's ability can prove quite difficult and time consuming for some if they're not very good at fighting type games.
All premium skins have been unlocked. E.g Cheetah has the Vixen skin, The Flash has Reverse Flash skin and Jay Garrick skin.

Enjoy

Great save but you should of left all but one character max and last character at level 19 because I doubt that trophy will pop with this save....anyone have that save?

The following user thanked PSNTROPHYHUNTER for this useful post:

burntlink
06-15-2017, 02:38 PM #6
hess47
League Champion
You should still upload.

Any chance u got first one done
06-15-2017, 08:34 PM #7
Originally posted by jbowers310 View Post
Great save but you should of left all but one character max and last character at level 19 because I doubt that trophy will pop with this save....anyone have that save?

It might still pop. If you add a DLC character it might pop when they reach level 20
06-16-2017, 01:54 AM #8
Hi all,

Enjoy

Great work homie! Thanks for contributing!

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

burntlink
06-16-2017, 07:19 AM #9
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
Great work homie! Thanks for contributing!

Thanks mate.
06-16-2017, 08:10 AM #10
klycik
Vault dweller
Originally posted by TheBlackPec View Post

Please upload it..This might be useful for EU users
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo