Post: Kingdom Hearts 1.5 Final Mix Xiipord's Complete Save Set [CUSA5933]
06-20-2017, 06:27 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); You must login or register to view this content.
What's up guys, so here's my little save set for Kingdom Hearts Final Mix. You can honestly get most of the trophies with this set, except some particular boss ones. I have made a save before the final boss for every world, look at the slots and view the world for whichever boss you need.
The character used for most the saves is level 100, so everything shouldn't be too hard. You have more than enough mana, so cure will be your best friend.

You must login or register to view this content.

This save isn't complete, BUT. you can get every trophy if you use all my links, that involve the two other save uploads. I have written instructions just follow them and you can basically get every trophy.

::: The character used for the saves is level 100, so everything shouldn't be too hard. You have more than enough mana, so cure will be your best friend. :::

Slot 14 - Green Room (Very first checkpoint in the whole game, skip the prologue bit with this. It's out of order due to complications)
Slot 1 - The Frosty Giant, One-Winged Angel,

This is a Colosseum save, the basic cups have been completed. So if you beat them again it should pop the trophy. There's another save that has them left alone so if the trophy doesn't pop for Phil Cup, Pegasus Cup, Hercules Cup, Hades Cup (try starting at the 10th seed), use slot 13

Slot 2 - Queen's Castle Save (Alice in Wonderland : before ending save)
Slot 3 - Camp: Tent (Tarzan : before world ending save)
Slot 4 - Coliseum: Lobby (Hercules : before world ending save)
Slot 5 - Treasure Room (Aladdin : before world ending save)
Slot 6 - Monstro: Mouth (Pinocchio : before world ending save)
Slot 7 - Evil Playroom (Halloween Town : before world ending save)
Slot 8 - Ship: Cabin (Neverland : before world ending save)
Slot 9 - Castle Chapel [No princess standing around] (Hallow Bastion : before first boss fight)
Slot 10 - Castle Chapel [Princesses are standing around] (Hallow Bastion : before world ending End of the World Trophy)
::: Slot 11 - Final Rest :::
This is the LAST save of the game, continue from here and you'll get
- Proud Player + Final Mix Master, Novice Player
- Unchanging Armor DO NOT equip any armor or other weapons!!!!
- Undefeated Finish the rest game without dying!
- Speedster Finishing the game under 15 hours
::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: ::: :::

Slot 12 - Triton's Throne (The Little Mermaid : before ending save)
Slot 13 - Coliseum (Hercules : save point without any of the tournaments being started or completed. Sepharoth is marked as "?????"
Slot 15 - Castle Chapel (Enter the Black hole between the two statues for He Who Doesn't Exist trophy )
Slot 16 - Magician's Study
- Top Dog : Last Dalmatian's are behind the magician's house
- Treasure Hunter : Use the trinity behind the magician's house and get the chest for 100 chests trophy. If it doesn't pop use the Slot 01 save and grab a couple chests, there's plenty all over Halloween Town
Slot 17 - 100 Acre Wood (Pooh's world : before ending save)
::: Storyteller Trophy :::
- After Completing 100 acre Wood world, go to the coliseum and fight in the Hades' cup until seed 10, once you beat Hades the trophy will pop!
- The Sandy Blade (Kurt Zisa in Agrabah)
- The Cloaked Shadow (Phantom at Clock Tower)
Slot 18 - nothing big.
Journal Keeper You must login or register to view this content.

Last edited by aeneax ; 09-28-2020 at 01:53 PM. Reason: title

The following 26 users say thank you to xiipord for this useful post:

AC3fan, Carramrod235, ChilenoBR, chuchucha, Cloud, Crainey320, DarkHikaru, dez420mcl, DJR_Supreme, Dotana, gothpoop, gowhawx, JRG1988, Kaio_Rui, legendros, Mago de Oz, markl1989, mnga13, reidouraidou, rnnm813, saraxxi211, SubbSur, vinibah, xGamerManX, xSOADx, Yuki_240sx
06-22-2017, 01:51 PM #2
Thx you but why i can't resign it with xploder :'( , i re-region but resign say me " moving to your profil failed "
06-23-2017, 03:55 PM #3
Last edited by AxelViii ; 08-08-2020 at 12:29 PM. Reason: delet this post
06-23-2017, 04:51 PM #4
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Originally posted by Freddy666 View Post
Thx you but why i can't resign it with xploder :'( , i re-region but resign say me " moving to your profil failed "

Originally posted by ReEFoOo View Post
Like me

Resigning doesn't properly work yet. Most of the saves that do work have to have been made on a OFW 4.50 or below console.

The following user thanked Kyoshiro for this useful post:

xiipord
06-24-2017, 08:54 AM #5
Can upload some kingdom hearts 1.5 final mix (EU) saves
06-24-2017, 09:48 AM #6
Cloud
Life Savior
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
What's up guys

This is awesome, many thanks.

By any chance, you thinking of doing the birth by sleep save set as well?
06-27-2017, 05:16 AM #7
Finished up this game, guys you can get every trophy with the links/saves I provide

The following user thanked xiipord for this useful post:

Joeyyousif
06-27-2017, 05:26 AM #8
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Damn puts mine to shame lol, good job bro
06-29-2017, 04:55 AM #9
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Damn puts mine to shame lol, good job bro

without your saves this would be incomplete. Thanks for the uploads on your end!
06-29-2017, 03:21 PM #10
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
I do what I can man
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo