06-21-2017, 07:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With my save, getting the platinum will be a breeze once Xploder/Save Wizard supports 4.70 saves.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by another user
If you start the game up a bunch of trophies will pop.

For the trophies that will not pop, simple start a race one one of the tracks, that are related to the trophie you are looking for.

You dont need to finish the race. The trophie will pop instantly.
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-22-2020 at 09:52 PM.

The following 154 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, abade460, Ahmedxx, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alinasser502, Allicks, Anarki23, AntiFog, articuno77, Atilla, avsreekar, bab1970, Bigboss240280, Blackramzes, Botty, brendanbee, Busiu1986, chadders76, Choua51, Cloud, Coro, Corvis, CStrife, DarkDragovian, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, Deejay-Makina, devilskind, [email protected], don_kleberus, Dr.Dante, ekndwk, faro123, Feinars, flaviuccio91, fqowT, frankml2008, frez0r, ftbz, gazz666, Geek-_-Du64, gegepb, gohst99, gokunaruto, GreenTea101, Gregje, Grumpy Old Men, GT96, GubbiGun, hasuky20, Hatchet Harry 2, heimao, herefortheplats, Herrica, hess47, hoko1702, HW99, ignored467, iwona23, Jack Dawson, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jaytech, Jernej1982, Jes24, jesuslargo98, junaidkhan007, Kair0s, kala1981, kiingdemon23, kikilon, kirstieroro, klaus1003, KleberMishima, knutt, Koroshi, kratos007, ktemanuel, Kurisuchan--desu, L-Griever, leejunfan30000, LibertyCity1983, Liverpoolsean, Llockedown, Lordazzz, LPfan, Mantrophy, mark1, markobanny, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, mauswanderer, MawkouX0, McUndertaker89, Megaaah, meithilesh, Methcakes, mgl_urbezx and 54 other users.
12-23-2018, 12:06 AM #38
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
With my save, getting the platinum will be a breeze once Xploder/Save Wizard supports 4.70 saves.

For the trophies that will not pop, simple start a race one one of the tracks, that are related to the trophie you are looking for.

Any chance of converting to na. Sw supports this game now

The following user thanked hess47 for this useful post:

hoko1702
12-23-2018, 12:06 AM #39
hess47
League Champion
With my save, getting the platinum will be a breeze once Xploder/Save Wizard supports 4.70 saves.

12-23-2018, 06:20 AM #40
Thank you great job!!!!
12-23-2018, 08:41 AM #41
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

If you send me a NA save, I'll try. But be aware that NA game requires more miles and plat takes longer than EU version.
12-23-2018, 09:01 PM #42
hess47
League Champion
Originally posted by hess47 View Post

If you send me a NA save, I'll try. But be aware that NA game requires more miles and plat takes longer than EU version.

https://mega.nz/#!A541VKLT!HRI_dbOI5MImmfRURDk0NqWSvrtja9eg-3PlaiOGv7M

See if u can mod miles
04-27-2019, 11:44 PM #43
Thank you so much

The following user thanked Anarki23 for this useful post:

hoko1702
05-19-2019, 08:24 PM #44
Thank you for this save, it's awesome. Finally got the plat.

The following user thanked Hatchet Harry 2 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
05-19-2019, 10:52 PM #45
Glad I could help the community out. I ended up buying the EU game, as soon as I got confirmation that it's easier to plat than the US version.
06-10-2019, 11:00 PM #46
Really thanks! i got it my platinum trophy!
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo