06-21-2017, 07:40 PM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); With my save, getting the platinum will be a breeze once Xploder/Save Wizard supports 4.70 saves.

You must login or register and the post to view hidden content.

Originally posted by another user
If you start the game up a bunch of trophies will pop.

For the trophies that will not pop, simple start a race one one of the tracks, that are related to the trophie you are looking for.

You dont need to finish the race. The trophie will pop instantly.
Last edited by Wosley ; 03-22-2020 at 09:52 PM.

The following 154 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

``,, 19willy74, abade460, Ahmedxx, AkIrA HD, AlanBlend37, Alinasser502, Allicks, Anarki23, AntiFog, articuno77, Atilla, avsreekar, bab1970, Bigboss240280, Blackramzes, Botty, brendanbee, Busiu1986, chadders76, Choua51, Cloud, Coro, Corvis, CStrife, DarkDragovian, Darrenwelsh1, dasima10, Deejay-Makina, devilskind, [email protected], don_kleberus, Dr.Dante, ekndwk, faro123, Feinars, flaviuccio91, fqowT, frankml2008, frez0r, ftbz, gazz666, Geek-_-Du64, gegepb, gohst99, gokunaruto, GreenTea101, Gregje, Grumpy Old Men, GT96, GubbiGun, hasuky20, Hatchet Harry 2, heimao, herefortheplats, Herrica, hess47, hoko1702, HW99, ignored467, iwona23, Jack Dawson, jackie_k, Jacobboii, Jax1984, Jaytech, Jernej1982, Jes24, jesuslargo98, junaidkhan007, Kair0s, kala1981, kiingdemon23, kikilon, kirstieroro, klaus1003, KleberMishima, knutt, Koroshi, kratos007, ktemanuel, Kurisuchan--desu, L-Griever, leejunfan30000, LibertyCity1983, Liverpoolsean, Llockedown, Lordazzz, LPfan, Mantrophy, mark1, markobanny, Mauri-Kanagawa-Christoffersen, mauswanderer, MawkouX0, McUndertaker89, Megaaah, meithilesh, Methcakes, mgl_urbezx and 54 other users.
07-16-2017, 11:48 AM #11
L-Griever
You talkin to me?
Originally posted by WosleyBE
somany people using this save and nobody thanks you .-.

This is what happens when someone doesn't respect you and only leech and make money of your work or says that its his like XxlAgExOFxJoHNx.

The following 2 users say thank you to L-Griever for this useful post:

RageSoul51, Wosley
07-16-2017, 11:55 AM #12
Originally posted by WosleyBE
somany people using this save and nobody thanks you .-.

Yeah, sadly, but I don't care so much, scammers and leachers were present before and always will be. I used a lot of saves from NGU which I am grateful for, so I give sth back too.

The following 2 users say thank you to RageSoul51 for this useful post:

trophy_Bauer, xSOADx
07-16-2017, 12:02 PM #13
Originally posted by soad08 View Post
started and finished 1 race, started a race on each story event, started 1 race for follow the leader, started 1 championship race and the platinum trophy unlocked Smile

Did the different bonus item kill trophies unlock too?
07-16-2017, 01:24 PM #14
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
Did the different bonus item kill trophies unlock too?

i think so, i had 38% of trophies already, then used your save and got platinum. ill test it in the next days on my second account
07-16-2017, 05:53 PM #15
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Griever View Post
This is what happens when someone doesn't respect you and only leech and make money of your work or says that its his like XxlAgExOFxJoHNx.

yup i know he did use alot of saves on ngu he didnt say thanks for a single one you know he is selling this instant plats to people for 20$ ea ?
07-20-2017, 04:43 PM #16
Originally posted by RageSoul51 View Post
With my save, getting the platinum will be a breeze once Xploder/Save Wizard supports 4.70 saves.

Download : You must login or register to view this content.

I can confirm, that this save works. If you start the game up a bunch of trophies will pop.

For the trophies that will not pop, simple start a race one one of the tracks, that are related to the trophie you are looking for.

So thank you very much RageSoul51, very good job.

For those of you asking. Resigned the save with Save Wizzard.

The following user thanked NinjaGaiden12 for this useful post:

RageSoul51
07-20-2017, 05:31 PM #17
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by NinjaGaiden12 View Post
I can confirm, that this save works. If you start the game up a bunch of trophies will pop.

So thank you very much RageSoul51, very good job.

For those of you asking. Resigned the save with Save Wizzard.

the thing wat i needed to do was start 1 normal race
the all the races for the stars
the races for the kills/in map reqruiments
and just switching the driver

just starting the races is enough you dont need to finish them
07-20-2017, 09:48 PM #18
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
Anybody have a US Save?
thanks.
07-20-2017, 09:59 PM #19
Originally posted by FallenSoldier View Post
Anybody have a US Save?
thanks.

It's not worth getting the US version. EU version is dirt cheap and it's on sale currently, also the US takes longer to platinum, 40hrs vs 10 hours for the EU version.

EU has reduced the number of km/miles that need to be driven and also the coin ammount you need to gather.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo