06-23-2017, 06:50 PM #1
flyingcloud11
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Download link has been provided. Have fun with it Smile

Includes:

• Level 400 (Current Max Lvl) Character
  • All Guardian Spirits Max Lvl 40
  • Maxed out Prestige Titles Both Agyo and Ungyo
  • 10x Books of Reincarnation (respect your character as you wish)
  • 5x Koan Manuals (Respect Prestige Points, dunno why would you but you can)
  • Base Game all missions completed (Way of the Demon and Samurai)
  • Dragon of the North DLC all missions completed (Way of the Demon and Samurai)
  • Almost all max smithing materials
  • Lots of Amrita and Money
  • All Transformations Purchased

You must login or register to view this content.

NEW SAVE TOMORROW!! 8/10/17

Everything that is in bold from the previous save is included in this one with plus more.

Note: If you made some classes in the older save, take screenshots of them so you can remake them in this save because I erased all the builds I had previously except for 1 (Red Demon).

• Will upload file that has Glory (forgot to do this with original save), this will have a good amount of glory.
  • DLC 2 Transformations purchased
  • DLC 2 All missions completed on WotD (few on Samurai)
  • All regions opened up on the new difficulty WotW (Way of the Wise)
  • All spirits including new ones raised to the new max level of 50
  • Character level 515
  • Some ethereal equipment in the storage
  • OBTAINABLE TROPHIES! I saved the last Hot Spring and Kodama for you to get so you can get the trophies for them (Both are in Dance of the Yokai). Follow this video, the last kodama is actually on the path toward the hot spring on the left side. Can't miss it. You must login or register to view this content.

NEWLY UPLOADED (8/10/17)

OLD
Last edited by Wosley ; 12-29-2018 at 02:11 PM.

The following 73 users say thank you to flyingcloud11 for this useful post:

Akeemi14, AkumaNYC, amxer417, bataman880, bayesh, Bidibini87, Big-BosS_BR, Bumcleaver, burnrujinjakka, carlosbugh, crackmax, cttizzle2010, danilo_BR, diegobstr, dirtydanty, Elesayth, elllexy, Erick.Dias, Faisal19, filonme, fred_panisset, Ali D Killer, gofiolulz, gogimogi, gr82b61, guiiwtfx, gustavo101010, hamasaki4512, Hamed, Hameed-AlHindi, hassanxx, Hklj, Hyoh Of The Delta Star, ixiioa, jacobjohnson88, Javad134, kid90, KleberMishima, L_66u, Leonrpg, Logan_Sony, LostPlanet87, luiz_85, Luiz77, M0s4, Matthias_On_NGU, MauiGanteng, Mephisto13, naorcs, nguyena16, nicneonic, nrg_m0nkey, Nyandere, OldTowel, oliveiraeric, paulao090780, Qassimove, Rukaibi, RX_350, Savegoddaddy, sgsgfdsg, silvershadow85, t-bagwell, taker394, Teagle286, trinity2899, uaeonly, Venom_S2N, Vitanjuga, vojkan, Wosley, Xcontrol, ZaRaKiii
05-11-2019, 12:57 AM #83
I plat the game already. Can I get 100% on the DLCs using this save?
05-11-2019, 08:20 AM #84
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

Depends how the game works with trophies but i doubt it best thing to get to pop DLC trophies is a DLC Save Set

The following user thanked Wosley for this useful post:

Javad134
05-11-2019, 12:53 PM #85
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by Javad134 View Post

Off the top of my head I haven't seen any save sets for this game, DLC or otherwise, but this save has only completed the first DLC.

Since you can replay any mission at any time on any difficulty, it's POSSIBLE you could pop some DLC 1 trophies. You might be able to redo one mission from the base game on Way of the Demon and the game might register you having done all base game missions yourself on Way of the Demon. But since that trophy itself does not pop until you've done ALL missions currently installed on Way of the Demon, if you have all DLC installed you'd need to do all the DLC missions too (it was different when that trophy was first added with DLC 1 - you just needed to do base game and DLC 1 missions on Way of the Demon). Same for DLC 1 - Since it's already been done on Way of the Demon, re-doing one mission might count for doing all missions in DLC 1 on that difficulty. And twilight missions might be counted separately.

If you're testing this but have all DLC installed, it might be easier to uninstall the game, reinstall it but only install Dragon of the North DLC, go in with this save, do a base game mission, a DLC 1 mission, and if necessary maybe a twilight mission (from base game and / or Tohoku region) all on Way of the Demon. Reinstall other DLC after.

But note there's a trophy for collecting all Kodama in the Tohoku region (DLC 1 area) and I'm going to take a guess that they've already been collected in this save. I do not recall whether Kodama respawn when you are doing a mission on a difficulty you have not cleared yet, but if you do, note that doing a LOWER difficulty than you have cleared should be the same as doing a HIGHER difficulty in this regard since they are all treated as separate game worlds. But if Kodama don't respawn, you're out of luck.

Might be similar for other miscellaneous trophies from DLC 1 if something cannot be redone, such as the Mystic Art added for that DLC. If I recall that's a skill, not a mission you can just redo by switching to another game world.

But for just story-related saves, I would give this one a higher than normal chance of working since you can just switch to any difficulty that hasn't been done. Even if it's been done there's a chance it could work so may as well try on the lowest difficulty game world first.

If some or all DLC 1 trophies - including the biggest grind which is the one for doing all currently-installed missions in the game on Way of the Demon - it at least looks like the later DLCs should be okay unless the post's description is not up to date with the saves themselves. I have also seen other saves that say the Way of the Demon trophy can be popped on them - maybe in the comments - but note Nioh saves cannot be re-regioned.

The following user thanked aeneax for this useful post:

Javad134
06-20-2019, 10:54 PM #86
Went to the Kyushu region and did the mission Invitation from the Warrior of the West on Way of the Samurai and got both the trophy for clearing every mission and killing every enemy. Dunno if you can get them in the dlc areas but thats how i unlocked them.
Last edited by BLUEWARDEN ; 06-20-2019 at 11:00 PM.

The following user thanked BLUEWARDEN for this useful post:

aeneax
06-21-2019, 02:33 PM #87
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by BLUEWARDEN View Post
Went to the Kyushu region and did the mission Invitation from the Warrior of the West on Way of the Samurai and got both the trophy for clearing every mission and killing every enemy. Dunno if you can get them in the dlc areas but thats how i unlocked them.

Thanks for sharing that info. Would be good to know if doing all DLC 2 and DLC 3 missions on Way of the Demon missions pops the Way of the Demon trophy from DLC 1 (or if only DLC 1 is installed could just do 1 mission from base game or DLC 1 on WotD). DLCs 2 and 3 have separate WotD trophies but they're tied just to those DLCs, where the one from DLC 1 is tied to everything that's currently installed (but need to have DLC 1 installed).
04-01-2020, 07:56 PM #88
Is there a way to reregion it to Asia region?
04-02-2020, 04:56 PM #89
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by dorksouii View Post
Is there a way to reregion it to Asia region?

Not without Advanced Mode, which was disabled for Nioh a long time ago because people kept taking modded saves online. If I'm wrong and they re-enabled it, someone please correct me.
04-25-2020, 11:55 AM #90
Marika
Keeper
Can u help me ? Dying door trophy don't pop up
Originally posted by Larzz77 View Post
Excellent save.

Played one mission on the 2nd DLC and these trophies popped for me :

1. Destroyer of Demons
2. Known the Land Over
3. Beyond Death's Door
4. The Chosen One (All I did was unequipped and then reequipped one of my weapons that was over +15 and the trophy popped)
5. Holy Trinity (save already had all three items in the inventory. Just equip them all to get the trophy)
05-05-2020, 07:15 PM #91
can you get the master of quality with this save and if you can
how exactly would one go about finishing this trophy up.
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo