06-27-2017, 12:17 AM #1
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); here we go:
fresh platinum without any DLCs

You must login or register to view this content.

Trophies pop by loading the game:

Everything by halves
Complete 50% of all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign

Following Orders
Complete all Secondary Objectives in the Main Campaign

Mother knows best
Complete all Mother Hen secondary missions in the main game

Weavers Warrior
Complete all OSS Secondary Objectives in the main campaign

Challenge Accepted
Complete all challenges in a single mission.

The Collector
Collect all Last Letters, Letters From Home, and Letters To Home in the main game

A Bird in the Hand
Shoot all Stone eagles

Greatest Hits
Find all sniper reports

Veteran
Reach character rank 50

Thats pretty awesome since the collectibles are a pain in the ass in that game. so you get the trophies for collectibles and all the side missions.
perhaps with some kills you can get a lot of other trophies too.
Last edited by xSOADx ; 04-04-2018 at 01:10 PM.

The following 94 users say thank you to v0lcom for this useful post:

7h1nk, abufhad, acebluedolphin, aecioal, afitorres, Alberish, Alm7trf2leel, ArimaV5, blackmustang, Boss1993, brad213, BubblesPR, Can-Kzltu, cbenj25, ChaosNLD, Cloud, Cocas, davidrbk, dewityves, Dimitri2001, djbelial, don_smith, eaterg1, Emptyx7, estebech, Frank Zito, frez0r, GAME KILLER, Geek-_-Du64, george88, gofiolulz, hackstraiker, HAGH, hajwel, Hanse, hattrick21, Heavenly_King, Hirata, Jax1984, kemo2020, KingKurti88, KleberMishima, korazx, Ledgy765, LOORDWAR, LPD, M2JJID, Makec, mark1, Markus-Weisensee, maxhardcore, maxsharp, mega5509, Michael Pesak, mikhail, Momokakapipi, MrPyroFreak, Nathaniel, neomax1986, nickherkren007, nielo594, nukester, oldcp65, otaku_X_Man, ozma, PEPEBENY, PerrinAybara, Petra Arkanian, POKEMON123mirco, powerade73, User5345486574, ps4gamer, raffa57, ragyksa, redxxx, rich bourton, salvusio, satzuke, scippo, ser, skylar-4me, spider-07, SSnake, Stan1989, tlenowka16, Torchbro, toxic ps4, tsukaaaa, Uniastra, wongfeihung, xSOADx, Yokoso, youngdd, YoungyBhoy
06-27-2017, 03:00 PM #2
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Without the latest patch nothing unlocks

With the latest patch, everything by halves, following orders, mother knows best, weavers warrior, challenge accepted, the collector, a bird in the hand, greatest hits and veteran unlock just by loading the game Smile

The following 3 users say thank you to xSOADx for this useful post:

Cloud, hess47, v0lcom
06-27-2017, 10:04 PM #3
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
played in coop with a friend. so i allways have the latest patches Smile

so you do not get the trophies for char rank 5 and 25, only the one for 50? thats shit Smile
06-28-2017, 05:06 AM #4
xSOADx
Banana Joe
Originally posted by v0lcom View Post
played in coop with a friend. so i allways have the latest patches Smile

so you do not get the trophies for char rank 5 and 25, only the one for 50? thats shit Smile

Yeah, also if i do a kill with rifle, sidearm, ... it doesnt unlock the trophies for it. In sniper elite 3 i did 1 headshot and got almost all kill related trophies. Ill test later what happens if i finish a level
06-28-2017, 09:31 AM #5
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
the kill related are pretty easy as you can save st any time of the game. so you can save, kill, load, kill, load, kill and so on.

some farming but there are good spots for each kills and the distance trophy
06-28-2017, 10:10 AM #6
FallenSoldier
At least I can fight
This works in a way MK X Works I used a 89% save here on NGU and played one match and ping a bunch of trophies, but it only pinged trophies like 50 brutalities but not 1 brutality, and play 200 online games but I didn't get the 100 online games trophy.
06-28-2017, 07:36 PM #7
STVBDKD
Bounty hunter
Only if it was a US save

The following 6 users say thank you to STVBDKD for this useful post:

FallenSoldier, HeavyWeightGFX, LostSoulSiskel, mansonx43, TGzGenima, touqeer
07-14-2017, 08:10 PM #8
Does anybody have a save for Sniper Elite 4 on the final mission, without manual saves and played on Authentic difficulty? Just looking to pop the final trophy by being lazy! Much appreciated.
07-15-2017, 03:42 AM #9
v0lcom
a saubana bursch
its faster to playthrough the last mission on authentic than requesting and resigning a save for it Smile
07-15-2017, 07:03 AM #10
Not if you haven't even done the first mission yet haha

The following user thanked Geronimo. for this useful post:

BigTrain
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo