06-27-2017, 12:43 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); As title, difficulty and collectibles maybe only pop after doing a mission, not sure what else. here's link: You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 07-18-2019 at 01:32 PM. Reason: title

The following 5 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

Cris242cris7, ddjjddjdj393039, Erorr, pedrosl, ThatEpicSomeone
06-27-2017, 12:54 AM #2
Thanks!!
09-25-2018, 08:28 PM #3
awesomw1
I am error
how do you get this work? i got the bf hardline save to work but i everytime i load this save it reverts back to mine even if i delete it
04-19-2020, 01:14 PM #4
19willy74
✪☢✪ STRAIGHT 2 THE TOP ✪☢✪
This should be erased, my friend done the last level on hard no trophy, no goood.
04-19-2020, 02:56 PM #5
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
Originally posted by 19willy74 View Post
This should be erased, my friend done the last level on hard no trophy, no goood.

It's a platinum save. It serves different purposes.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-19-2020 at 02:57 PM.
04-19-2020, 03:20 PM #6
19willy74
done the last level bro nothing pops.
The resume was the first level so no good then tried Suez last level from the beginning at hard and nothing popped.
Unless the OP changed the saves with a useless one i dont know.
Originally posted by aeneax View Post

04-19-2020, 04:17 PM #7
aeneax
Nothing To See Here
The resume was the first level so no good then tried Suez last level from the beginning at hard and nothing popped.

Platinum saves serve general progress and testing. Trophy saves pop trophies, or at least are intended to. We don't delete people's work simply because they don't pop trophies.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-19-2020 at 04:18 PM.
04-20-2020, 05:36 AM #8
19willy74

Platinum saves serve general progress and testing. Trophy saves pop trophies, or at least are intended to. We don't delete people's work simply because they don't pop trophies.

Aenax ok you don't wanna erase fine for me keep it problem is the title is misleading, cause it says platinum save wich its not for sure 100% since no hard trophy pop.
If it was a platinum save the trophy would have pop like i did with my personal save since i had to do from scratch hard and off course on mine was all good.
At this point the title should be: battlefield 4 save to be tested
So nobody will do the level and be mad (LIKE ME) at the end with 0 gain since its a test save.
04-20-2020, 03:35 PM #9
aeneax
Nothing To See Here

Aenax ok you don't wanna erase fine for me keep it problem is the title is misleading, cause it says platinum save wich its not for sure 100% since no hard trophy pop.
If it was a platinum save the trophy would have pop like i did with my personal save since i had to do from scratch hard and off course on mine was all good.
At this point the title should be: battlefield 4 save to be tested
So nobody will do the level and be mad (LIKE ME) at the end with 0 gain since its a test save.

I am sorry that you were frustrated and I am sorry you found the title misleading. It is a common source of confusion. I assumed by now you were accustomed to the terminology.

EDIT: Okay, maybe I'm misreading. Are you saying you have your own Battlefield 4 platinum save and that on your own BF4 plat, it pops the hard trophy? If so then why would you need this one? But it could be just because of the patch it was made on, even slight variations have produced that effect before. Would be great if you could upload it.

Also, I'm not sure if you saw but there is at least one Battlefield thread specifically made for a difficulty trophy. Whether or not it's this one, specifically, I do recall some people being able to pop the difficulty trophy and some people having trouble. What I would suggest is taking a look at what those threads and seeing what worked for those who got it to work. If the trophy triggers similarly since it's the same series, then whatever did the trick in Battlefield 1, for instance, could work in Battlefield 4 (assuming the basic issue there, too, was also that the trophy had already been popped -- I don't recall).
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-20-2020 at 03:48 PM.
04-21-2020, 01:47 PM #10
19willy74

i Got the US version thats why i tried this save since there is no advance mode for battlefield 4 on save wizard to use a euro version.

Its ok Aeneax is cool, i've reach my purposes anyway Winky Winky
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo