06-27-2017, 12:47 AM #1
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Plat Save for Rayman Legends including infamous last level of awesomeness...
You must login or register to view this content.
Last edited by aeneax ; 04-14-2020 at 04:20 PM. Reason: title

The following 24 users say thank you to MusicGamer for this useful post:

BrunoMtt, BubbaDaBarb, Bumcleaver, Cris242cris7, Cyber_, danilo_BR, DreikLOL, El_Jefe247, ercansia, f100fahad, frez0r, Joeyyousif, MasterfulDalek, moaz079, nagoo1, otaku_X_Man, Papepipopu, Silverwolf, t-bagwell, ThatEpicSomeone, TwoWeu, uncharteddk, wagneraquino, willikings82
06-27-2017, 02:59 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by MusicGamer View Post
Plat Save for Rayman Legends including infamous last level of awesomeness...

thanks for sharing with the community but please don't ask for rep.

The following user thanked Gryphus for this useful post:

THE3875
07-17-2017, 06:33 AM #3
did anyone test this and see if it gives all levels of rep?
07-17-2017, 09:42 AM #4
Plat Save for Rayman Legends including infamous last level of awesomeness...

Wait, it gives that trophy that everybody bitches about? I haven't tried out Rayman, just because of the insane multiplayer grind (months on end for one trophy? wtf)
07-17-2017, 03:42 PM #5
Originally posted by Frosty View Post
Wait, it gives that trophy that everybody bitches about? I haven't tried out Rayman, just because of the insane multiplayer grind (months on end for one trophy? wtf)

Ya I might have dropped it off at 1-2 cups left till the last level (really easy), i forget. But how the ps3 version worked was it autopopped when you loaded the game if you had the last level of awesomeness I think. I was never able to test the ps3 version because it didn't resign correctly.
07-17-2017, 04:17 PM #6
Ya I might have dropped it off at 1-2 cups left till the last level (really easy), i forget. But how the ps3 version worked was it autopopped when you loaded the game if you had the last level of awesomeness I think. I was never able to test the ps3 version because it didn't resign correctly.

Ah, that's sounds good. I'll keep it in mind whenever I try out Rayman (I've so much backlog lol)
07-17-2017, 06:42 PM #7
thanks for the save, OP! resigned this and a couple of trophies popped (i already had a handful).

the two that popped were Soo Rich (gather 1 million lums) and We Could be Heroes (collect enough lums to unlock 10 paintings).

played through the first level and the following popped:

gold addict
diamond addict
silver addict
bronze addict

I've jumped around different game modes and nothing else seems to pop. looks like this is one of those games where you need to do things once more in order for trophies to trigger.

thanks op! big timesaver!

one note though - the Truely Awesome trophy (final level of awesomeness) does NOT pop - you max out in awesomeness points offline, but the remaining 1800 or so points must be earned online - i've just completed a couple of challenges online and these do not pop.

good save - thanks Happy
04-25-2018, 04:24 PM #8
srandys74
NextGenUpdate Elite
free for Plus this May 2018
05-04-2018, 06:30 PM #9
grazie.. e possibile riscriverlo con xploder ps4
05-06-2018, 12:26 PM #10
Tethus
Gobble
Спасибо Очень давно искал этот сэйв

The following user thanked Tethus for this useful post:

Nova-1999
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo