Post: Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix Platinum Saves [CUSA05933]
06-27-2017, 02:43 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

KH2FM: Gummi ship trophies should pop after you beat a mission try looking in the journal or completing a mini game for the trophies. Sora is more then enough to do the replication battles and the hades tournaments, Synthesis should pop as well from looking in the journal.The save should be on the hardest difficulty already so just beat the game.

KHBBS: I have no platinum it yet but the game is beat on critical mode all 6 saves are there I have no completed the optional bosses but all characters are level 99 mirage arena is maxed so just complete those for the trophies aswell, I am not gonna lie its pretty rough on critical mode

KHCoM: COMING SOON!!!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-11-2018 at 09:50 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

AC3fan, BubbaDaBarb, Catherine-Clinger, Cherryninja2, chuchucha, codenam47, D3athChrono, Darknessmaster, DeathBringerJJ, DoomFlake, EbsZero, Fangblade, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, gstvplmq, Inesx81, JRG1988, Kaio_Rui, kid90, King456, KJGungeon, MannyBraud2000, manymuitos, markl1989, mastergoku30, Miotheangel, mitch27, mohamad9000, omegafencer, PsykoNecro, Ramosrkr10, roxasora, sephiroth7991, SubbSur, thcoolnam, TheBlackPec, TheDarkAngel_21, Wosley, xGamerManX, Xinon-, Zuyayapi
06-27-2017, 03:12 AM #2
Gryphus
Former Super Moderator
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

KH2FM: Gummi ship trophies should pop after you beat a mission try looking in the journal or completing a mini game for the trophies. Sora is more then enough to do the replication battles and the hades tournaments, Synthesis should pop as well from looking in the journal.The save should be on the hardest difficulty already so just beat the game.

KHBBS: I have no platinum it yet but the game is beat on critical mode all 6 saves are there I have no completed the optional bosses but all characters are level 99 mirage arena is maxed so just complete those for the trophies aswell, I am not gonna lie its pretty rough on critical mode

approved your thread. Sorry if you could not see it before.

The following user groaned Gryphus for this awful post:

Frankencois
06-27-2017, 03:34 AM #3
Kyoshiro
< ^ > < ^ >
Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

Does KHFM unlock Record Keeper?
06-27-2017, 03:41 AM #4
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by Kyoshiro View Post
Does KHFM unlock Record Keeper?

I do not know I have not tested them but if its like the PS3 version it should. Try doing a minigame or something journal related, that might trigger it
Last edited by rei112 ; 06-27-2017 at 04:03 AM.
06-27-2017, 05:06 AM #5
I do not know I have not tested them but if its like the PS3 version it should. Try doing a minigame or something journal related, that might trigger it

It popped for me, simply start the vine mini game or whatever and it pops the moment you start.
06-27-2017, 05:23 AM #6
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by xiipord View Post
It popped for me, simply start the vine mini game or whatever and it pops the moment you start.

Good to know thanks, glad I can help out
06-27-2017, 05:34 AM #7
Good to know thanks, glad I can help out

Quoted this save in my Save Set for KH, thanks for the upload!
06-27-2017, 05:59 AM #8
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Quoted this save in my Save Set for KH, thanks for the upload!

Alright do you got a BBS one
06-27-2017, 07:46 AM #9
Alright do you got a BBS one

Nope, starting the save set for KH2 right now, I'll do BBS right after. I'll make sure to include your in there.
06-27-2017, 07:53 AM #10
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
Nope, starting the save set for KH2 right now, I'll do BBS right after. I'll make sure to include your in there.

Alright if you need help on thing let me know
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo