Post: Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix Platinum Saves [CUSA05933]
06-27-2017, 02:43 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

KH2FM: Gummi ship trophies should pop after you beat a mission try looking in the journal or completing a mini game for the trophies. Sora is more then enough to do the replication battles and the hades tournaments, Synthesis should pop as well from looking in the journal.The save should be on the hardest difficulty already so just beat the game.

KHBBS: I have no platinum it yet but the game is beat on critical mode all 6 saves are there I have no completed the optional bosses but all characters are level 99 mirage arena is maxed so just complete those for the trophies aswell, I am not gonna lie its pretty rough on critical mode

KHCoM: COMING SOON!!!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-11-2018 at 09:50 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

AC3fan, BubbaDaBarb, Catherine-Clinger, Cherryninja2, chuchucha, codenam47, D3athChrono, Darknessmaster, DeathBringerJJ, DoomFlake, EbsZero, Fangblade, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, gstvplmq, Inesx81, JRG1988, Kaio_Rui, kid90, King456, KJGungeon, MannyBraud2000, manymuitos, markl1989, mastergoku30, Miotheangel, mitch27, mohamad9000, omegafencer, PsykoNecro, Ramosrkr10, roxasora, sephiroth7991, SubbSur, thcoolnam, TheBlackPec, TheDarkAngel_21, Wosley, xGamerManX, Xinon-, Zuyayapi
08-28-2017, 04:50 AM #20
easonr
Save Point
Ok, will do. Thanks!
09-01-2017, 01:14 PM #21
RPGAddict
Little One
Did u do any of the coliseum cups on KH2? Beacuse trophy pop only if u do them the first time and get the items from it
09-03-2017, 09:23 AM #22
Does the KH2FM save pop the Mushroom XIII trophy?
09-04-2017, 02:01 AM #23
Originally posted by Mr.Klaus View Post
Does the KH2FM save pop the Mushroom XIII trophy?

I can confirm it doesn't, so i made a save thread to help people get the 2 trophies that Rei's save doesn't pop: You must login or register to view this content.

The following 2 users say thank you to Mr.Klaus for this useful post:

BubbaDaBarb, comer
09-04-2017, 06:57 PM #24
mgflava00
Bounty hunter
this for us or eu
09-25-2017, 08:37 PM #25
Any chance getting this for EU
09-28-2017, 01:27 PM #26
Wosley
Discord: Wosley#6447
Originally posted by rei112 View Post
Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

KH2FM: Gummi ship trophies should pop after you beat a mission try looking in the journal or completing a mini game for the trophies. Sora is more then enough to do the replication battles and the hades tournaments, Synthesis should pop as well from looking in the journal.The save should be on the hardest difficulty already so just beat the game.

KHBBS: I have no platinum it yet but the game is beat on critical mode all 6 saves are there I have no completed the optional bosses but all characters are level 99 mirage arena is maxed so just complete those for the trophies aswell, I am not gonna lie its pretty rough on critical mode

KHCoM: COMING SOON!!!

Pls add Region in Title
10-02-2017, 10:19 AM #27
DoomFlake
Bounty hunter
Does anyone have any saves for Re Chain Of Memories PAL ones?
Last edited by DoomFlake ; 10-03-2017 at 07:57 AM.
12-09-2017, 10:14 AM #28
Hey, sorry if this thread is dead, but i'm trying to use the Birth By Sleep save, and i'm just curious as to how do you use it if the PS4 says it's from another user and it won't copy it? Is there something I have to change in my settings?
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo