Post: Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix Platinum Saves [CUSA05933]
06-27-2017, 02:43 AM #1
rei112
Do a barrel roll!
(adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({}); Here is my Kingdom Hearts HD I.5 + II.5 Remix platinum saves, KH1 is Platinum so all you have to do is load up the shortest time one and beat the game you should get proud mode, unchanging equipment, speedster, and undefeated. The one with the most time all you have to do is gummi mission 2 and 3 on deep jungle my gummi ship should be more then enough, also for the 30 blueprints trophy all you need to do is play on the shortest time one and find a new blueprint it should pop. Just do Olympus coliseum for the trophies.

You must login or register to view this content.

KH2FM: Gummi ship trophies should pop after you beat a mission try looking in the journal or completing a mini game for the trophies. Sora is more then enough to do the replication battles and the hades tournaments, Synthesis should pop as well from looking in the journal.The save should be on the hardest difficulty already so just beat the game.

KHBBS: I have no platinum it yet but the game is beat on critical mode all 6 saves are there I have no completed the optional bosses but all characters are level 99 mirage arena is maxed so just complete those for the trophies aswell, I am not gonna lie its pretty rough on critical mode

KHCoM: COMING SOON!!!
Last edited by xSOADx ; 10-11-2018 at 09:50 AM.

The following 41 users say thank you to rei112 for this useful post:

AC3fan, BubbaDaBarb, Catherine-Clinger, Cherryninja2, chuchucha, codenam47, D3athChrono, Darknessmaster, DeathBringerJJ, DoomFlake, EbsZero, Fangblade, gowhawx, Gríndhouse, gstvplmq, Inesx81, JRG1988, Kaio_Rui, kid90, King456, KJGungeon, MannyBraud2000, manymuitos, markl1989, mastergoku30, Miotheangel, mitch27, mohamad9000, omegafencer, PsykoNecro, Ramosrkr10, roxasora, sephiroth7991, SubbSur, thcoolnam, TheBlackPec, TheDarkAngel_21, Wosley, xGamerManX, Xinon-, Zuyayapi
06-27-2017, 07:55 AM #11
TheBlackPec
Member of the Month
Damn I just need a couple of trophies but my save got corrupted and can't I copy it back to usb. and I need re-regioning for using this.
06-27-2017, 10:15 AM #12
godden18
Pokemon Trainer
damn so wanted to use this but need EU saves
07-02-2017, 10:23 PM #13
theunsuper
Save Point
EU Sal
07-15-2017, 05:57 AM #14
markl1989
Bounty hunter
You don't even have to do the replication battles that one popped just as I entered the room were you do the replication battles. was able to get about 11 trophies with the KH2FM save tried to get the lingering will trophy but he kicked my ass since it was on critical mode but props for beating him on critical mode
08-19-2017, 04:41 PM #15
Is Kh2fm platniumed? If so what events do i need to do to unlock tropies?
08-26-2017, 10:57 PM #16
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by markl1989 View Post
You don't even have to do the replication battles that one popped just as I entered the room were you do the replication battles. was able to get about 11 trophies with the KH2FM save tried to get the lingering will trophy but he kicked my ass since it was on critical mode but props for beating him on critical mode

You got save wizard? You can change the difficulty
08-27-2017, 03:10 AM #17
markl1989
Bounty hunter
Originally posted by comer View Post
You got save wizard? You can change the difficulty

Yes I know I have save wizard. I beat him using my own save witch was on beginner difficulty.

The following user thanked markl1989 for this useful post:

comer
08-27-2017, 05:44 AM #18
easonr
Save Point
I have a question for you, I don't seem to get the save wizard work on my kh1 saves. May I ask how to mod it correctly? Thanks in advance!
08-27-2017, 06:12 AM #19
comer
Do a barrel roll!
Originally posted by easonr View Post
I have a question for you, I don't seem to get the save wizard work on my kh1 saves. May I ask how to mod it correctly? Thanks in advance!

In the editor first select what slot your save is in, then select what you want to do.

I found mine crashed giving all items, so it's easier to select max ap, hp and mp, that way it's easy, but you still level up
DMCA.com Protection Status This content is certified and protected under DMCA guidelines and any attempt to copy or redistribute this content will be met with a DMCA takedown notice.

Copyright © 2024, NextGenUpdate.
All Rights Reserved.

Gray NextGenUpdate Logo